X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

(A powerful memory, huh? There's the death of Samuel-034, the death of Kurt-051, the death of Solomon-069, the death of Arthur-079, the time I saved Cortana from the Gravemind, the death of Sergeant Johnson, then there's the death of Cortana........ I don't think I can use them...)

After standing silent for a couple of minutes, John spoke.

"Does the memory have to be a positive one?", John asked Renamon.
    Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 02:15 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"It depends how strong it is to you, be it good or bad, it will react to what you think of it" the fox said calmly
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John took a deep breath and sighed.

*sigh* "Okay...."

John focused on the death of Cortana. John had a perfect recollection of what happened...

After detonating the HAVOK nuclear warhead, John was ready to die, but something unexpected happened.

...John felt as if he was going to break again, but he remembered why he decided to bring up that memory in the first place.

John raised his hand and an intense bright light erupted from it, almost enveloping his whole hand.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Looks like it is working, now focus on the rock on my palm again renamon told to the spartam
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-con; Huey

"Alright, final test: destroy the mock building using one rocket at a time. We want to see the power of one rocket."

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"Looks like it is working, now focus on the rock on my palm again.", Renamon told John.

Using the light John gained from his memory, John focused on the rock.

Engi-con

"Alright, final test: destroy the mock building using one rocket at a time. We want to see the power of one rocket.", the announcer said to the Mantis pilot.

The pilot looked for a spot on the building and fired.

The rocket went straight into the wall and exploded, causing the whole wall to give way in a 20 foot radius.
              Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 03:12 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

"Look at that, folks! Thank you very much! Mantis, everyone! Any last words, young man?"

Comment

Yukari´s resort

John focused on the rock, but nothing happened, then Renamon explained "As you can see, nothing happened, but your hand is glowing stronger, here try to grab it" she said throwing him the rock

Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Hello Meiling." Yukari visited the gatekeeper who was sparring with another Youkai with a giant cloud figure over her. "Training, I see?"
                    "I have to keep my body strong to be able to defend the mansion." Meiling nodded as a cloud delivered a punch. Meiling easily evaded the punch. "Have you heard from the mistress?"
                    "No." Yukari answered. "The only thing I know is that she is in Paris. I could try and get her, but knowing your mistress, she most likely would not cooperate."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

Still focusing on the rock, John caught it with the hand that was glowing.

Engi-con

"Look at that, folks! Thank you very much! Mantis, everyone! Any last words, young man?", the announcer asked.

"I guess the only thing I can say is thank you all for the opportunity to show off my work. Who knows? Perhaps you'll see the Mantis again, out on the battlefield, protecting soldiers from tanks, helicopters, and other infantry."
                      Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 03:25 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

The rock just stood there and nothing happened

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

John just stared at the rock in his hand, then at Renamon.

"Was that supposed to happen?"
                          sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Your suit is the problem, Light attributes act with direct contact from the user, your glove is stopping the flow of energy to the rock, that is the drawback of light magic, you need to be completely direct with what you focus, remember how I fight? i fight bare handed because with that im in direct touch with my target the fox explained

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"Ahhhh. I have an idea then. My suit is able to transfer and receive energy through my hands. If I activate the energy transfer while I use light, the light will go through my glove and into the rock.", John said as he activated his suit's energy transfer system.

John focused on the rock again and observed the result.
                              Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 03:36 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

How can a technological suit understand spiritual energy?" Renamon asked as the spartan was trying to do his idea

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X