Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Beach

The vixen looked to the spartan -- I didn't say it would hurt less, I still feel a lit if pain in my heart when u rememver the massacre of my village, but then u remember how I took care if the elders and helped with the newborn childs. You have lost many friends John and its ok to mourn them, but if you care for them tgen you must let them go and keep those good memories in your heart--

Then the fox took an apple from Nera's bag and thanked her
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Then it only makes sense you heard my motivation for getting revenge. Tell me, what are you going to do with John?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I did not. As for what I plan for John. I need someone that can move around the world and destroy Organization XIII.
          For him to be able to do that he needs to be prepared."
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Beach

Perhaps the reason John was feeling so much pain was that he repressed it, and that now, after all these years, it was all released.

John thought about their deaths, but most of all, how he dismissed Cortana in her final days.

Him disregarding her concerns for him and how he disregarded her requests for him to be more human hurt him the most.

John wished that he talked to her more, that he acknowledged her concerns and hopes.

He knew that he couldn't have just abandoned the mission for her, the Didact would have destroyed Earth, but he still regretted squandering his time with her.

*sigh* "You know, nobody said it was easy, but nobody said it would be this hard.", John remarked in a saddened tone, trying to cheer himself up.

It was slightly noticeable that something was on John's mind.

Alia's House

Hearing Zero's story made Isaac think about how he lost Nicole, because of the fact that he suggested that she took a job aboard the USG Ishimura.

It took Isaac three years to finally move on. It also brought thoughts of Ellie, Isaac last remembered her leaving him for dead, but only because Issac said to.

He didn't expect to survive. In fact, Isaac kept thinking that he was dead and in some kind of afterlife, or that he became a Necromorph and that this was what it was like to be one.

Of course, Isaac came back to reality when he noted that despite everything he went through, it was all but a dream, a video game.

Isaac then had an idea.

"Hey Alia, do you think that Iris could have been brought over to this world?"
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Beach

Renamon thought a bit --It takes time, but with it and letting your steam off, just relax and let it go--
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alia's House

"Perhaps but I doubt it. I've read in several articles of characters that were unable to be brought into this world because those characters had suffered a permanent death. Iris may be a Reploid, but if a Reploid's programming is completely friend then their is no way to truly bring a Reploid back due to a Reploid's personality, and memories are stored in one's programming. If they did bring Iris back she would have just been a carbon copy of the original Iris. So even if they did bring her into this world... then it wouldn't be the same Iris." Said Alia as she continued working on Zero.

"Zero knew that, and that's why her death caused him so much pain. He can never get the original Iris back. All of Zero's pain was made worse by the fact that Sigma later tried to use him to destroy the world."

Comment

Beach

It had been 15 minutes since John started crying, and now he was almost completely calmed down.

"I'm not going to lie, you're the biggest, most stubborn pain in the ass I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.", John jokingly said to Renamon.

Alia's House

Isaac had another idea, but was hesitant to say it.

"I.... I had another idea, but it's probably questionable at best... Do you want to hear it anyway?", Isaac asked Alia in a tone of uncertainty.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Alia's House

Alia stops working on Zero again and sighs. "Sure let's hear it." Said Alia as she turns to Isaac.

Comment

Beach

The fox just chuckled and threw him an apple --just trying to help whenever I can--

The jackal started eating some berries-- what a beautiful nifht isn't it?--

Yhe vixem just nodded and smiled to thr jackal

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

John caught the apple and began to eat it.

(Perhaps she's right? I suppose she is. Nothing states that Spartans have to show no emotion... It never is that easy though, it won't be.)

John then looked at the apple and noticed how no matter where Renamon was, she always somehow found an apple nearby.

"Renamon? It doesn't matter where we are, I always find you eating an apple. Where do you find them?", John asked in a curious tone.

Alia's House

"Well... It might seem wrong on some level, or at least to me it does, but I was thinking about removing that sector of Zero's memory, the one that has Iris. It would ease his pain, and be the merciful thing to do. I understand if you're appalled by the idea, I just think that perhaps it would allow Zero to start with a clean slate, a way for him to start over with a clean conscience. He wouldn't have to suffer.", Isaac said in a sincere tone as he looked at Zero.

Isaac may have been insane, but that didn't mean that he lacked compassion.
                        Last edited by S121; 07-09-2013, 11:39 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Beach

The fix made a long thought and said --lady luck maybe? I since the tamer adventure I got find with this fruit and since ut us one if the most common ones to find, its a really lucky coincidence--

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

"In other words, video game logic or magic. It's probably the same reason I'm not dead yet, even after Rumia and Reisen's assaults on my mind.", John remarked as he finished the apple.
                            sigpic

Comment

Alia's House

Alia just shakes her head. "No... I made a promise that I won't ever mess with Zero's memories of Iris. Even if it would allow him to live with a clean conscience... it just wouldn't be fair... not just to Zero, but Iris as well. Don't you think that Iris probably wanted Zero to remember her? I just couldn't even do something like that to a friend." Said Alia as she sets her tools down. She had already gotten most of Zero's lower body complete. All that's left is a few wires that need connecting, and then she has to run some scans on his systems.

"I also fear that if I delete some sector of his memory that it might end up ruining some of his personality." Said Alia as she turns to Isaac. "Can you hand me that welder?" Asked Alia, pointing to a plasma welder on a tool bench in her lab.

Comment

Beach

Nera remembered the mind assaults --Say.. Isn't tjere anything you hwve wanted to do or see? even a little thing?--

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X