X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engi-con

"No problem, say.. you are an engineer right?, we need help with a big calamity, our friend John is gathering engineers for it, we will have a meeting in the resort house in this location at 8pm.", Nera said to Isaac.

Isaac retracted his helmet and asked a question.

"What kind of calamity?", Isaac asked in a curious tone.

Nitori ran over to help Isaac, but he was already freed.

"It's okay Nitori. ...She helped me. I.. don't really know your name. Mine is Isaac and this is Nitori. What's yours?", Isaac asked.
    Last edited by S121; 07-01-2013, 12:30 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Engi-con

Nera sighed and in the instant she saw the engineer´s aura, she knew Isaac had extreme levels of insanity, yet he was in a sane state "Since you have experienced apocalyptic events, we got a devourer of worlds coming, it absorbs any kind of life form and makes it one of its army" she said with a serious tone
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-con

Upon hearing Nera's words, Isaac's eyes widened and his jaw dropped open.

"Oh god. Not this again.", Isaac said in slight exasperation.

"The moment I actually settle down and actually start to mellow out, something like this happens."

Isaac paused, regained his composure, then continued to speak.

"Sorry. I've had something like this happen before, three times to be exact."

Isaac input the directions Nera had given him, into his suit, then looked back at Nera.

"Well, seeing as how if I don't help, the world will be assimilated, I'm in."
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Engi-con

Nera had a small smile "Thank you for helping us in this event, im sure we will do it" she said taking a deepbreath with some exhaustion

"Atleast this place is almost finished, only injured and no casualties, im glad everyone is safe"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-con

John saw a strange man, or rather a man surrounded by strange robots.

John walked up to Dr. Wily and began to speak.

"Hello, my name is John. I assume you're a roboticist, right?", John asked Dr. Wily.
            Last edited by S121; 07-01-2013, 03:52 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Egypt

"Oh really now?" The Auditor said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Engi-Con
                _________

Wily looks at Isaac as the Shadow Devil powers down completely.

"Yes I am? Why you ask?" He said.

X and Alia had finally made it to the Engineering Convention and began looking for John.

Comment

Misty Lake

"Ice Sign - Frozen Throne!"
                  "Fusion Sign - Subatomic Burst!"
                  "Freeze Sign - Cold Divinity!"
                  "Explosion Sign - Giga Flare!"

The danmaku battle between two Youkai are known to be very beautiful, but deadly. This is exactly the case: Cirno and Okuu's battle was a spectacle to behold, but even a small hit would cause catastrophic injury. They were literally playing the devil's game.

"Do you think Okuu's holding back?" Wriggle asked the lavender-haired Youkai Letty.
                  "Yes... but she really shouldn't." Letty said. "Cirno has acquired power unheard of, and Okuu will soon experience it."

Cairo, Egypt

"Yeah, really now." The blue-skinned mage smiled. "You, the Neo-Yakuza, and the Organization. The three unknown underground powers. But you don't want to be meddled by the Organization or get your plan ruined by the Neo-Yakuza, do you? You're an ambitious one, and you want to get rid of the other two to rise to the highest power, don't you?"
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-01-2013, 01:27 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-con; Yuyuko
                    Our battle was disrupted by an explosion. "I'm sorry mister shadow devil, but our battle will have to hold. We must see if everyone is okay, including your creator."

I went over to the main building. There were giant heaps of metal everywhere. But the others had procured the safety of everyone else. I went over to Axl's location.

"Axl, are you alright? Do you know what happened?"

Comment

Engi-Con
                      _________

"Yea I'm fine. I'm used to it though. After all I am a Maverick Hunter. I'm used to cheap shots!" Said Axl as he looks at Yuyuko. "Though being inside that thing was fun... the best way I can explain it... well imagine yourself surrounded by jello, but can't see a thing.

Comment

"Oh my. I guess that would be... Actually... I wanna try that... I should ask Youmu to make gelaton big enough for me to be encased in!... But that's beyond the situation sorry. And as for the explosion?"

Comment

Engi-Con
                          _________

Axl shrugs his shoulders at Yuyuko question about the explosion. "No I don't. Sorry Yuyuko."

Comment

I sat down beside him.

"... I'm sorry, Axl. I should have never brought you here. All I wanted was a normal evening, just the two of us... But it seems... We're not going to get one..."

Comment

Engi-Con

"Being attacked, explosions happening in my surroundings? These things ARE normal to me. Heck a peaceful day is more weird to me than a day of nothing but action. As a Maverick Hunter I was always on the battle field. Even when I wasn't I was usually training or something. Today has actually been a more normal day to me than these past few days to be honest." He replied as he walks up to Yuyuko.

Besides, it's not like I didn't like spending time with you Yuyuko. In fact I really liked what has happened so far today. Just being with you has been fun." Said Axl as he puts his hand on Yuyuko's shoulder.

Comment

"... Really?"

I stood up. "Well, I feel kind of foolish to show such weakness. Well, Axl, I've been taking you everywhere. Now it is your decision. What would you like to do now?"

Comment

Working...
                                X