Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank finally looked over.

"Oh, it's you. What are you doing here?" Hank asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Desert, Nevada; Shiki

"To be honest, I should ask you that. Weren't you captured by the higher powers?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"More of, as they put it, 'getting on the right track'" Hank replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Hmm... I'm not quite sure if I understand, but you're safe, and that's all that mattered. Now then, what are you doing Ot-"

He was out cold.

"Oh no, what happened to you?!"

I dragged him back inside.

"Hank, why is he knocked out? What was he doing before I got here?"

Comment

The Beach, Hawaii

Dante laughs at Komachi as she freaks out a little. "Just relax and watch." He said as he swims forward doing the breaststroke. "This is easy! Just do what I do!" He said. He isn't a very good teacher, but he is trying.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Desert, Nevada

Suddenly the wind in the area starts picking up, creating a small sandstorm. Not a bad one, visibility is still high though.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank came in behind Shiki.

"Probabaly a mixture of you falling on him, and heat exhaustion. He was going through desert training." Hank explained.

Comment

Desert - Nevada

The wind continues to pick up by the second. Eventually become a fierce and sudden sandstorm. Off in the distance the silhouette of a warrior can be seen holding a green blade. Due to the sandstorm it's not possible to make out the figure. A bright light can also be seen coming from the figure in the distance.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Deimos came from downstairs.

"Getting some weird readings outside." Diemos said.

"AAHW?" Hank asked.

"No, something....different, something new." Deimos said.

Hank pulled out his sword.

"Deimos, get Shiki up to speed, i'll go look." Hank said, going out into the storm.

Comment

House, Nevada; Shiki

"Ah. I see... so how is he doing on that?"

Hawaii; Komachi

That seems easy... alright. Let me give it a go.

I began trying to do what he was doing. Soon after, I sunk like a rock.

I burst up. "Gah! What the hell! You said this would work!"

Lisborn, Australia; Snake

I kept on walking. I had reached one end of the town. Time to look through the others.

I had stumbled across a hotel. I'd might as well.

I went back.

"Guys! I found a place to stay. We can stay there and tomorrow Dynamo can take us to the base."

Metal Gear Hangar, Base 2, Australia; Volgin

Not ready yet, huh? Oh well. No matter.

I had already had the rail-gun part of the metal gear done. Apparently, it's an AI, artificial intelligence. Whoever made this was a genius!

I need to readjust it so that I can have control over the weaponry. The movements needed to be maneuvered by AI or else it will not dodge aerial attacks.
                      Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-17-2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Well, he's been doing good so far, from what I saw." Deimos said.

Comment

Yukari's Resort - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Not bad, not bad at all. This is what I use to train danmaku grazing. Failure can be... Fatal." Yukari smiled maliciously as more gaps appeared. The gaps spawned musket bullets, kunai knives, street signs and... Suppositories?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Middle of the sandstorm - Nevada

As Hank approaches the figure, the figure vanishes. Instead a small floating device can be seen in the figure's stead.

The device continues to float there as if it is looking at Hank. The sandstorm rages on.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Something new indeed." Hank readied his sword, in case this object attacked.

Comment

Home, Nevada; Shiki

"Well, that's good to know. At this rate, he'll have the Improbability Drive in no time."

Comment

Working...
                                X