X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engi-con

"Yes I am. Why you ask?", Dr. Wily asked.

"If that's the case, then we need you. You see, there's an alien force that's bent on destroying our planet. If we don't do something, they'll kill and assimilate every living thing on Earth. I'm here to recruit the best Engineers, to help in the defense of Earth. Are you willing to lend us your expertise?", John asked Dr. Wily.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con
      _________

At first Wily laughs at what John said about an alien invasion, but then he stops and notices the seriousness in John's voice. "Oh wait you're serious?" Said Wily as he scratches his chin. Well I have had a new chance to start anew since I was brought into this world. I suppose I will help you. Me and my Robot Masters will be there to support you when you need it." Said Wily as he snaps his fingers, as he does every Robot Master from Mega Man 2-10 teleports to the Engi-Con behind Wily in a nice even file. Each and everyone of them stands up straight and salutes. All except for Bass who is leaning up against a pole. The Shadow Devil is in it's eye form currently floating behind Wily.

Axl looks at Yuyuko. "I don't care, where ever you want to go I'm fine with." He said in response to Yuyuko's question.

Comment

"Very well then."

I heard John in the distance. "... Bent... Destroying...planet..."

Wait, what could he mean? John is much too serious to be faking a story like that... Well, maybe I misheard him. I'll ask him later.

"Uh, Axl... While we were wandering, I found a perfect spot to relax. Its a part of the beach with lovely palms and the sand is golden, and a shimmering view of the ocean. It would be the perfect way to end the day. See.. I need to tell you something."

Comment

Engi-con

"Glad to hear. We're meeting at a resort, at 8:00 PM, to discuss our plans.", John said as he gave Dr. Wily a paper with directions to Yukari's Resort.

Just then, John saw X and Alia out of the corner of his visor.

"X, we need to talk. It's important.", John said to X.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Egypt

"They are simply pest, annoyances, really. But, they provide my troops something to shoot at. The Neo-Yakuza are going to be destroyed eventually, and the so called 'Organization will never achieve their goal, since this planet isn't really longed for this existence. I might just moon the Earth, once I gain access to what lies under the ground." The Auditor explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Engi-con

Renamon finished her training and eventually went back to the destroyed building

"Looks like everything here is done" the fox said seeing Nera

"Yeah, we got it mostly clear, by the way, you should speak with John, he is in a really hard shell that needs to break" the Jackal said gesturing the spartan´s monotone speakings

"He was traained to be like that, it will be hard to make him understand that he needs help" the fox sighed
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-con

Isaac walked over to where he left his projects and put them in his duffle bag.

Before Isaac put away his Railgun, Isaac thought about the crisis that would soon happen.

(This is really happening, isn't it? First Necromorphs, now aliens.)

Just then, Isaac got an idea.

(Wait a minute... If we need engineers, then why don't I get DiZ? He seems like the trustworthy type. He brings something new to the table, Magic Tech, Magi-Tech.)

Isaac put his duffle bag's strap over his shoulder and began looking for DiZ.
                sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Deimos noticed Otori was seemingly dazing into a daydream.

"Ey, get your act together. AAHW ain't going to stop and watching you look out into space." Deimos said, shaking Otori with one hand as he approached the door to the facility.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Engi-Con
                    _________

X saw John as he called out to him. "Oh hey John what's up?" Asked X as he turned to John.

Comment

Huh? Sh*t. Alright, time to act.

"Alright, this is what I gathered. There is no security other than agents, so getting through the doors should be a piece of cake. They like attacking in groups. So basically it's just go through doors and kill people right?"

Next thing ya know, they're gonna tell me it's more complicated than that. Feels just like field training, always getting yelled at. Actually gives me nostalgia.

But then I though of something...

Where the hell did Tricky go?

"Hey, guys, quick note: Tricky runs on the Improbability Drive, right? Chances are that he may or may not come after this one as well. Keep your expectations up. For all we know, that shadow guy might come as well. But god knows where he is."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Sanford opened the door, firing his Five-Seven at several 1337 agents, emptying the room of people and spilling blood across the floor. Deimos came in, readying his weapons. A group of three 1337 agetns entered the room, training thier weapons quickly on the duo.

Comment

Engi-Con

"Oh hey John what's up?", X asked John.

"Something serious has come up. Three months from now, an alien race is going to try to destroy our planet and assimilate all living beings. I'm here to recruit engineers.", John said to X as he pointed to Isaac, Nitori, and Dr. Wily.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was joining them and beating on 1337's. A little harder than I though, but still a little more predictable than a street thug.

I wonder what Shiki is doing...

Somewhere in Nevada; Shiki
                            "Very well then. How shall e go about this, Hank?"

Comment

Engi-Con

"So you need me to help you find some engineers?" Replied X as Alia barges in between the two.

"I'll help! I can handle anything ranging from repairs, to even hacking the enemy's computer systems." Said Alia quite unexpectedly. X just chuckles a little.

"I would listen to her John. She is one of the smartest people I know when it comes to just about anything really." Said X in response to Alia's remark. Alia just blushes at X's comment. "Oh quiet you."

Comment

Engi-Con

"A friend of X's is a friend of mine. You're in.", John said to Alia.

"We're meeting at Yukari's Resort, 8:00 PM. Here's some directions leading there.", John said as he handed them a piece of paper with an address on it.

John then continued to look for Engineers.

Eventually, John came across Voltar.

"Excuse me sir. Are you an engineer?", John asked Voltar.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X