X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S. S. Dominica

Below the deck and the sleeping quarters, below the recreational area and the kitchen, below the mission control, there is a large storage room that is open for people to test their strength and skill in an octagonal ring. Characters or not, it doesn't matter. All are welcome to watch, recommended to try.

Youmu was sitting on top of a crate, watching the battle between a large minotaur and a sly fox-warrior duke it out. The fox-warrior was fast, but could not last through the minotaur's pulverizing attack, knocked unconscious. As the rounds went on, crowds cheered, whether the old champion went on a winning spree or a new face dominated the champion's seat. How slow they are, and yet they marble at their 'speed.'

"Hey, girlie, don't just sit there and come on down!"
    "I prefer not to kill anyone here."
    "Don't be a prick, take your pick!"
    "Yarharharharhar!"

"Fine." Youmu smiled as she gently and graciously hopped down. Time to show them what the real 'speed' is.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Mima noticed John looking around, and came up to him.

"What'cha looking for?" Mima asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"What'cha looking for?" Mima asked.

"Sh*t.", John said as his eyes widened.

"Reisen, I'm hearing voices now.", John shouted over the fighting.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Ey, down here, you blind fool!" came a voice right below John. It was a little Mima yukkuri.

"D'aww, that's cute." Mima said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Ey, down here, you blind fool!" came a voice right below John. It was a little Mima yukkuri.

(Even worse...), John thought to himself.

"D'aww, that's cute." Mima said.

"Where did it come from? How did it get here?", John asked Mima.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

S. S. Dominica

"This is no dollhouse, sissy!" The opponent, a hulk of a man with body armor that has spikes embellished on it. "Go back to playing with yer dollies."
              Youmu checked her weapons. Hakurouken, check. Roukanken, check. 13 Easies, 10 Normals, 6 Hards, 4 Lunatics.
              "I'll send you back to your roleplay!" The hulk-man charged towards Youmu.
              One. Two. Flash.
              Slice.
              The body armor was cut into two. Youmu was back on top of the crates.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Yukair's Resort

Mima shrugged and picked up the little ghostly yukkuri.

"You look like a big me." the yukkuri said.

"And you're quite smart for a living manjuu bun." Mima replied.

"And to answer your question, big guy, I snuck through Yukari's gaps." the yukkuri turned to John.

Comment

Dante takes the one of the boxes of Pizza and opens it. "Here ya go."
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukair's Resort

John continued to look at it, then at Mima.

"This might not be a question you get a lot, but how is it that it looks like you? Are Yukkuris failed clones or something?", John asked Mima.

John then looked at the yukkuri.

"No offence.", John said to it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I took a piece. This is good stuff here.

"Alright, obviously, a party's not a party until the music starts. I'm a little... Tipsy to do it myself. Tou'd better make it good."

I roamed around the room trying to find something interesting.

"Hmm, let's see... You don't have a lotta stuff here, half-demon. I got nothin to mess around with."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"No-one knows, they say, but I know." Mima said. "Yukkuris were very old experiments of mine, about right after Gensokyo was created. I was trying to create life from lifelessness. Yukkuris are the result. I made them originally as their own creatures, though it appeared that they adapted to what they saw. Their children took on the image of those that interested them, and from there, they continued growing in number. I never intended for that, but I was too lazy to control their numbers. I would guess this one's parents were descended from some of the originals." Mima explained.

"Sounds complicated...does that mean you're our god?" the yukkuri asked.

Mima put her other hand on her chin, scratching it. "I guess so."

Comment

"Okay then." Said Dante as he jumps off his bed. He then walks over to the radio in the room and turns it on. He flips through the radio channels until he finds a song he finds suitable.

Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"No-one knows, they say, but I know." Mima said. "Yukkuris were very old experiments of mine, about right after Gensokyo was created. I was trying to create life from lifelessness. Yukkuris are the result. I made them originally as their own creatures, though it appeared that they adapted to what they saw. Their children took on the image of those that interested them, and from there, they continued growing in number. I never intended for that, but I was too lazy to control their numbers. I would guess this one's parents were descended from some of the originals." Mima explained.

"Sounds complicated..does that mean you're our god?" the yukkuri asked.

Mima put her other hand on her chin, scratching it. "I guess so."

(They take the form of those that interest them?)

John then thought about how there were yukkuris of everyone, then thought about a yukkuri of him.

The last thought caused John to shudder.

"Well,... ok", John finally said.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Who knows?" Mima started, leaning in next to John's ear. "There could even be one of you. You were in Gensokyo, weren't you?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Most likely not." Yuuka objected. "If your logic was true, then there should be Yukkuris of tourists and Neo-Yakuza abduction Characters, right?"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X