X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SDM

Nera used her bone staff and held strong as the boulder hit it "You got to be kidding me that a mere rock would be my end" she said as she gripped the rock
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

Isaac flew at the larger one and pulled out his deadliest weapon, the Contact Beam.

Isaac aimed at the large one and charged up the hand-held particle accelerator.

He was ready to dodge, just in case anyone tried to stop him.

John blasted the larger one with his Spartan Laser, then spoke to HM.

"Trip it if it's alive."
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

SDM

While Nera was holding the boulder, the Biomech fired even more rockets at Isaac and Nera.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I covered the jackal and took the rockets.

"Hey, be a little nicer to her, or else PETA will be all over your ass!"
          Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-18-2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

SDM

Samus shooted at rapid fire with her power beam to the misiles and then launched super misiles to the large biomech "You remember me of Kraid, but he atleast had a better face" she said shooting at more misiles
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

John jumped in front of the rockets and armorlocked, absorbing the damage.

He then fired his RPG at the monster.

Isaac flew right past the rockets and his Contact beam hit the large monster, he then climbed onto it's back, ready for it to fall.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

SDM

Renamon ran quickly to the biomech and used her digivice to strengthen her power paw to bigger levels

"Let´s see how you like this!" the fox said punching hard on its face

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

Isaac climbed over to the front of the Biomechanoid's face and unleashed the destructive force of his Plasma Cutter into it's eyes.
                  sigpic

Comment

London
                    ________

Chris looked at Gerard as he cut the paper into many pieces. "Impressive. Well anyways good luck. I'll call you if anything comes up." Said Chris.

Comment

SDM

As the projectiles hit the biomech, a beeping was heard, and the biomech exploded violently, leaving the wing of the SDM in ruins.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Hey, John, I'm gonna try something here, make sure nothing happens to me and on my cue, you make sure I have a clear shot of it!"

But by then, the thing was destroyed.

"Dammit, I wanted to try my LAYZOR!"

Comment

SDM

"Ok.. what in Arceus sake was that creature?" Nera asked while moving the rocks to clear the space

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

"Let's complete the mission, then we'll worry about it.", John said to Nera as he went back into the kitchen.

Isaac walked into the kitchen and put his Plasma Cutter away.
                            sigpic

Comment

SDM

"Right now we must wait for Yamame to give us an opening" Samus said and then looked at her map

"Or we can get in by ourselves and deal with the possible traps that lie in there" she said opening the hidden door calmly as nothing happened while opening it

Spoiler:

Comment

I followed John, feeling childishly upset.

Comment

Working...
                                X