Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volcano

"Being?" The Higher Power sighed. "You sadden me."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Volcano - Honolulu, Hawaii

"And you don't think the other Higher Powers think of him the same? We've been wanting to capture him, but he's very elusive." The Higher Power explained. "He's going to end up just like the Auditor.", the Higher Power chuckled.

"If you want, I actually have a couple of ideas to get rid of him. I also might have a good way to lure him out of hiding.", John said to the Higher Power.

"Im just ready for that being over there, you on the other hand, we will discuss about how to repair your thrusters, they absorb too much energy.", Samus said to John.

"Very well. I had to find a quick-fix, so I rerouted power to other circuits, distributing the power so that I wouldn't blow out others. I could fix it with magic, but it would take 24 hours for it to charge back up.", John said to Samus.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Volcano

Samus was still esceptical with the higher power "Look, we have a common enemy, let us keep the emerald and we will help you with your problem, ok?"

Then she looked at the soldier "I suggest you to run as fast as you can just in case"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I suggest you to run as fast as you can just in case.", Samus said to John.

After hearing this, John slightly tilted his head to the side.

"I'll have you know that I'm not completely defenseless and incompetent. I appreciate the concern, but you wouldn't have better chances of survival if you fought him alone. Even then, he said that he was on our side. Now, if it turns out to be the bad Higher Power, then I'll get the emerald out of here and help you repel him, but that's not the case.", John said to Samus.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Volcano

"I have no common enemy, thank you very much." The Higher Power said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"That reminds me. Would any of you be willing to help us defend Earth? There's an alien race that wants to absorb the Earth's core, then assimilate all living beings into their army. We could use every person available.", John said to the Higher Power and Samus.
              sigpic

Comment

Volcano

"That would break our laws. To interfere to that extent, that is." The Higher Power explained. "I would if I could."

Comment

Volcano

Samus looked at the soldier "I know who you are, petty officer master chief rank, fought in more than 200 battles and survived many wars, called demon from the alien side of your last war, some also call you the luckiest man in Earth, Im not saying you are weak, Im saying you can do it because you can without problem the bounty hunter explained and continued

"I heard of them from strange comunication signals, devourer of worlds, mind controllling armies, organical fleet, thats why Im searching for these gems, that army will first search for any resource of power to use it against us, I was planning to send them somewhere safe" the hunter said taking out of her storage (don´t ask where) a red chaos emerald.

"Also they will send scouts for tactical information" Samus said putting the emerald in the storage again
                  Last edited by Kristia; 07-04-2013, 11:43 PM.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"That would break our laws. To interfere to that extent, that is." The Higher Power explained. "I would if I could."

"No problem, I understand. Would there be a way to indirectly interfere?", John asked the Higher Power.

"That's why we use them against the enemy instead of hiding them. Trust me on this, we have very safe places to put them. That being said, we could use the emeralds.", John said to Samus.

"You seem to be knowledgeable and should be good at taking care of yourself. Would you be willing to help us defend Earth?"
                    Last edited by S121; 07-05-2013, 12:00 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Volcano

"I never said I wouldn´t, these creatures are like space pirates, they only destroy to get what they want" Samus agreed with joining them

The bounty hunter then quickly aimed and shooted close to John´s shoulder, the shot pierced a space pirate scout "Looks like we got visitors" she said using her x-ray vision

the whole area was surrounded by a squad of space pirate scouts ready with rifles and blades

Spoiler:

Comment

John looked at his radar and saw the Pirates.

(Great. More problems to clean up. No problem, just another objective to complete.)

John sprinted towards a nearby Space Pirate.

As soon as he did so, the Space Pirate tried to skewer John on it's energy blade, but John spun to its flank and grabbed it by the back of the neck.

John then used the Pirate as a body-shield, blocking the energy shots heading towards him.

Once the Pirate was dead, John took its energy blade and charged at another, deflecting the energy blasts as he closed the distance between them.

John then proceeded to stab the Pirate through its chest, causing a shriek from the Pirate as it went limp.

Just as an energy blast flew past John's head, John took the second Pirate's blade and threw it into a third Pirate, sending it through the air and onto the ground, killing it instantly.
                        sigpic

Comment

Volcano

The bounty hunter shot her wave beam to damage the pirate´s electrical tools and punched it with her cannon, soon she got close to a second one and sent an ice shot freezing her target and sent a misile to it making an explosion that killed another pirate with the ice shards

Samus used her super run and crushed another scout to the wall, there was another scout who she grabbed by its neck, pulled him to the ground and exploded his head with her charge beam

"This guys are nothing, but we got to move before their comrades notice their abcsence"the bounty hunter said

Spoiler:

Comment

Volcano
                            _________

Before Sonic can even speak a woman in armor and a odd being comes out of nowhere. "Okay things are getting exciting." Said Sonic with a slight chuckle.

Suddenly Samus had fired her arm cannon. "Sonic!" Said Tails as he can hear the many Space Pirates in the area. Sonic then looks at Tails and nods his head. "Way ahead of you buddy!" Said Sonic as he turns to John and Samus. Sonic then starts charging up a standard spin dash, however this time Sonic continues to spin. Eventually Sonic begins glowing a bright blue in color. "Stand back everybody!" Yelled Sonic as he launches off towards a Space Pirate at speeds far faster than the speed of sound. Due to Sonic's speed he plows through several Space Pirates as well as knocking a few back. Sonic then crashes into a nearby boulder, shattering it completely.
                            Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-05-2013, 12:35 AM.

Comment

"So these guys got pulled into this universe as well?", John asked as he killed 7 more with his rifle.

It was obvious that these scouts had the bare minimum when it came to protection.

"Sonic, Tails. On me.", John said as Sonic destroyed a nearby boulder.

John then turned his attention to Samus.

"Following you."
                              Last edited by S121; 07-05-2013, 12:29 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Volcano
                                _________

Sonic had quickly recovered from his crash. He then turns to John. "Sorry, but no way!" Said Sonic as he jumps into the air, He then strikes a few Space Pirates with a few homing attacks. Tails then starts running to the Tornado. "Sonic we need to get out of here! The radar is detecting another Emerald on the map!" Said Tails as Sonic stops his attacks completely. He then turns to John and Samus. "Hey I'm gotta jet! Said Sonic as he hops on top of the Tornado. I forgot that we are trying to stop a disaster ourselves." Sonic and Tails then take off into the sky with the Tornado.
                                Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-05-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X