X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach

John stopped firing darkness orbs and sprinted over to help Renamon restrain HM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"GrrrraaaAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

I blocked the punches but the darkness orbs were playing an actual role on me.

"You... You shalln't stop me!"

I then did a barrage on the fox.

"You've been a nuisance for a long time, fox. It's time you took a nap!"

With that I did a heavy uppercut to the fox.

Comment

Beach

The fox felt the soldier coming and faced him -- stay away of him, this thing will use any trick-- she said more Luke a growl

She then tried to strangle the robot, and steeled all she could the upercut as her jaw to nose bones felt like cracking

Feeling her mouth bleeding, the vixen took his arm and tried too break it
        Last edited by Kristia; 07-07-2013, 05:26 AM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

John saw Renamon's injuries, which only served to make him angrier at HM.

As John sprinted, he engulfed his fist in darkness.

"Rahh!", John yelled as he punched HM in the side of the head with his darkness covered fist.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I used my free hand to beat John back. Then I punched the fox's arm to break free.

"I shalln't lose to you!"

I then began hiting John in all direcions.

"Know who I am!" I punched inbetween breaths.

"H-E-L-L-M-A-S-T-E-R!" I then went for a power punch to the visors.

"HELL MASTER!!!"

Comment

Beach

Just as the final punch was about to land, John used his light abilities to create a Hard Lightshield.

HM's hand hit the shield, but started to burn at the metal hand, due to the concentrated heat and energy within it.
              sigpic

Comment

Beach

The vixen felt pain, adrenaline filling her body, her prey was attacking someone and she wanted her prey

Moving to the prey

Pushing the other being out of prey's reach

Enduring burning pain

Facing the prey and growl at it

Start punching and slashing prey with focus
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

"Gah!", John let out as Renamon pushed John after he blocked HM's punch.

(What the hell!?), John thought as he got back up.

(Her attacks won't be very effective. She's trying to scratch through an alloy that I couldn't break with my fists.)

"Renamon, physical attacks won't work! We need to use energy and magic!", John shouted over the commotion.
                  sigpic

Comment

A light shield?! If that weren't there I would have broken his visor.

I backed off. Then the fox began ferociously attacking me. I grabbed it by the neck.

"A smart little doggy, aren't you? You may be walking amongst your friends the way you are now without a problem, but look at you now: a filthy rabid animal. Is this how it will end? You as nothing more than a hungry predator, with no traces of who you were before?!"

I threw the fox into the air.

Comment

Beach

"HEY!", John yelled at HM.

John then fired his "Spartan-Light Laser" at HM, causing heat and blinding light to blast at him.

The laser was 10 feet in diameter and gave off a menacing hum as it came into being.
                      Last edited by S121; 07-07-2013, 05:52 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Beach

Finally as she was on the air the fox said -- says the one who kost his own self, NOW NERA!--

At the back of the beach was Nera with an extreme aura around her. Her hands got together as she prepared her attack

--You mechanical being.. Endure THIS!!-- she growled sending an aura storm blast. The beam was going at max speed evaporating everything on its path and it was merely a second away to reach the robot

Spoiler:

Comment

Two beams... I can't avoid... I took it.

"GGGYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Once the beams stopped, I was frozen in place, my body and will... Weak...

"Da...mn... John... You may have won now... But think about this... You... Are killing a man... Who was modeled... After someone else forcibly......... A man... Who doesn't even know... Who he is......... Think on that..... You... And your game... Took my chance... At being me... This isn't over yet........ Jo.... Hn.........."

I weakly walked over to a guy wire. I touched it, and so my robotic body grew limp... Dead...

I'd better head back to that one guy's room... Tell him the news...

Comment

Beach

After hearing HM's words, John numbed himself and finished the job.

John looked at the "dead" robot and picked it up.

John hoisted it over his shoulder and started taking it to the ocean.

"Mission accomplished...", John said to himself without emotion as he tossed the body far into the water.
                            Last edited by S121; 07-07-2013, 06:01 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Beach

Renamon fell to the floor landing on her back with an audible thud losing the air on her lungs. Nera ran to her, but she tripped an fell on her knee as she exhausted all her energy on the aura storm

The fox seated as she could trying to breath slowly recovering some oxygen

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

John looked over and saw Renamon and Nera lying on the ground.

John walked over to Renamon, knelt down, and pulled out his healing crescent.

He then used it on Renamon and watched as her wounds slowly began to heal.

Once the process was finished, John stood up and stared at the ocean.

It looked as if John was expecting HM to emerge from the water, ready to fight again.

"Do you want me to carry Nera?", John calmly asked.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X