X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach

Samus looked at the statue of spaartan "Finally he discovered his humanity" she said to herself

Renamon just stood there "How are you feeling John?"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(For everyone's information, this is how John is sitting on the rock.)

Beach

John felt as if he couldn't breath, as if he was suffocating inside of his armor.

John sat on a nearby rock, pulled off his helmet, and dropped it to the ground. It made a large thud when it hit the ground.

John rested his elbow on his leg, leaned far forward, held his forehead, and broke down.

John cried for the loss of Avery Johnson, Samuel-034, Solomon-069, Arthur-079, Kurt-051, Captain, Keys, Miranda Keys, and most of all, Cortana.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

OMG THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS AMAZING THE INVINCIBLE JOHN IS DYING INSIDE GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Hoo, boy, that was refreshing. Oh, god. Ya know what? Just seeing this, I guess I can... Postpone his judgement. Only for a short time for giving me the best day ever.

But I mustn't forget... What he made me do...

Comment

Beach

"Well, I didn't expect this." The Higher Power appeared, eating a stack of banana pancakes.

"All that death finally get through that concrete outside of yours?" The Higher Power chuckled.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Beach

John couldn't hear anything, he was too lost in his own thoughts and grief to notice anything around him.

(I squandered what little time I had left with her...)
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

beach

the fox seatted next to the spartan and put her paw on his shoulder "it hurts, isn´t it?" she said calmly
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I flew over next to John.

"Hey there. I'm new around here. Flew across the pacific. Took me forever. When I got here, I saw what happened. You were fighting a robot. But it was'nt any kind of fighting. It was almost as if... You wanted to destroy it with all of your being. I take it he did something bad to you. I'm the modified version of the Dragonfire from the Call of Duty game. Installed with an AI. Please, let me join your group. I heard that you wanted to detroy a band of aliens. I can help. If there is ever a broken electronic, I can travel back and forth via radio waves to fix it."

It is the best way to get close to him.

I must finish him...

For what I did.....

For what John made me resort to.......

... Father...

Comment

Beach

Just as HM finished his last line. Most off his functions shut down.
                  The engines stoped working. He couldn't talk or anything.

Inside of his mind he heard a voice.
                  "That's far enough. Any more and you'll crush him for good.
                  I need him for my own ends."
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

..... What are you doing? I'm not going to harm him. Explain yourself.

Comment

Beach

"He's currently broken. Let this be a warning.
                      Your systems will now start back up"

As he said that all the systems started up again.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Beach

"You know John, I could bring her back." The Higher Power said. "Cortana, that is."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Beach

the fox faced the higher power "Before you continue that idea, how are you supposed to do that if I may ask"

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

"I'm one of the Higher Powers, the gods of gods. Bringing her back would just come at the snap of a finger." The Higher Power said.

Comment

.... Very well. You're lucky I respect you as a mentor of some sort.

I left the scene.

"Remember my words, warrior. I'll be around."

I took off. Now then... Where shall I... Ah, it's the scientist Huey. Perhaps he can be of assistance.

I flew over to him.

"Hello. You are the one who fought that robot, right? I was flying overhead when I saw you fighting that robot."

"Ah, yes. Say, let me take a look at you."

I flew to his reach. But then he grabbed me aggressively.

"Okay, listen up. I know who and what you are. You are HM, aren't you?"

"... How did you know?"

"Like I said, I know what you are: a MIHI. I kow exactly what you can do and what you're capable of. You're not hurting John any more. Your last appearances have done nothing but that."

"... Worry not. I've seen enough of him to satisfy me for a long time. I actually want to join your little group of anti-aliens."

"If so, then you'd best not do anything funny. I'm a renouned hacker."

"You have my word for it."

He let me go, and I took off to the resort.

Looks like this will be my only safe suit for now.

Comment

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=vqAtkS3W_08

Beach

John thought about those who died, those who sacrificed themselves just to make sure that humanity would survive to see another day. They were more than just soldiers to him, they were his friends in the truest sense of the word.

The sounds of battle rang in his ears as he remembered those who died.

Solomon-069 was headstrong and sometimes violent, but he was a Spartan nonetheless. He was a part of the sort of family. He died when the Spartans were assigned to rescue Dr. Halsey from a Covenant fleet. Solomon made the mistake of boarding one of the Covenant Battle-cruisers, thinking that Halsey was aboard the ship. Little did he know that it was a trap by the Covenant. The entire ship was destroyed by an Anti-matter charge.

John never really got to know Arthur-079. He died when he was providing cover-fire for Kelly-087 via a Booster Frame. He was crushed between two Covenant Battlecruisers.

Kurt-051 was perhaps the closest when it came to a Spartan being human. He was very sociable and would talk with everyone, hoping to make friends. Kurt was different from the other Spartans. He would try to get to know his teammates on a more personal level. The only other person to do this was Samuel. Kurt held the well being of his teammates above the mission and his orders. John was originally uneasy when it came to Kurt, but John grew to trust him. Kurt died when he saved many of his fellow Spartans on the shield world Onyx. Kurt held off the Covenant forces by detonating two FENRIS Nuclear Warheads. Kurt's last words were, "Die? Didn't you know? Spartans never die." That was his final moment of defiance against death. He knew that he was going to die, but he gladly did so, knowing that his sacrifice would protect those he cared about.

Samuel-034 was the strongest of the Spartan-IIs, towering above the others and capable of throwing tanks. He was one of John's closest childhood friends. He died to ensure that everyone aboard the UNSC Commonwealth could survive from the onslaught of a Covenant Frigate. A hole was burned in his armor when he took a plasma shot to protect John from harm. The only way out was by EVA, but Samuel's suit was damaged. Accepting his fate, Samuel opted to fight off as many Covenant as he could and protect the bomb that was aboard the frigate. Samuel died so that the other Spartan's could escape safely. Samuel died to protect John.

Avery Junior Johnson was the person that worked alongside John in many missions, providing support, and always lightening up the mood with his wisecracks. Avery was a Spartan-I, one of the very first Spartans. He and John became friends through the course of the Human-Covenant War. They formed a close bond that only brothers-in-arms could form. Avery died when 343 Guilty Spark shot him in the chest with a high powered laser. Avery didn't die immediately, but he knew that he didn't have much time. Avery handed John his Spartan Laser and said, "Kick his ass." Once John defeated Guilty Spark, Avery handed John Cortana's AI chip and said, "Don't you ever let her go." John promised to get Avery out alive, but Avery told him that he was finished. His final request was, "Send me out...with a bang." Cortana and the Arbiter tried to condole John, but he simply ignored it, refusing to acknowledge Avery's death.

Cortana... She was the closest to John. She held a special place in his heart. He went so far as to fight an entire city of Flood, just to save her. She was by his side through it all, always having faith in him. She was the one that urged him to be more human. She spent her last moments protecting him, saving him from death as he detonated a HAVOK nuclear warhead aboard the Didact's ship.

John then felt Renamon's paw on his shoulder.

"It hurts, doesn't it?"

John continued to cry, too saddened by the loss of everyone he knew.
                                Last edited by S121; 07-09-2013, 08:43 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X