X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"By the way, i find it odd that you keep trying to mingle with me, for what I hear of you, you sound like a ladies man, not that I like it" Samus said walking forward
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Heh, funny you should say that. Thing is, I tirned down every girl in my life that asked me out. You're the first one I actually liked, and for more than one reason."

Comment

The Grey Market

"How much would 20 2-gauge, 60 8-gauge, and 160 12-gauge shells be?", John asked Marcus.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

the bounty hunter sighed "Sorry pal, but im not in the game" she said while making some preparations on her arm cannon
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Gray Market

Marcus put a finger on his grizzled chin, then put his hands on the table.

"2576 dollars." Marcus said.

Somewhere in Nevada

"They'll take everything you have." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"See, that's the first reason. You are the first one to have seen my body and not immediately fall for me. Though it doesn't seem it, I actually hate the thought of a relationship based on lust. I can look into a lady's eyes and see what they are. It's not a superpower, but it's close. Every one else's is easy to read. They all want my body. But you... You were hard to read. Which brings me to my second reasoning. I can't see everything in you, but enough to know that you are strong. You are willing to risk your life on a daily basis just to save everyone else's lives, not caring for your own safety. I can tell that you won't let these aliens pass throuh easily. Am I right?"

Comment

The Gray Market

"Very well.", John said as he handed Marcus the money and received his shotgun ammo.

"Thank you.", John said as he left the store.

John then walked over to The Gun Runner's store.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for .950 JDJ rounds, 25mm high explosive, air bursting and armor piercing grenades, M118 7.62x51mm Armor Piercing, Full Metal Jacket Rounds. Do you have anything like that?", John asked the person at the counter.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

(Just to know, where are we exactly?)

"I have battled through many creatures and armies, these guys are the same, a bloodthirsty species who want to conquer everything on its path, I won´t let them do that" Samus said as she finished with her arm cannon

Spoiler:

Comment

(We're in the Resort)

"That's what I mean. You will risk your life, and not falter yourself with anything else. Not money, not lust, you just have one thing on your mind: save. Save your yourself, save your people, save your world. That's the kind of gal I like."
                    Somewhere in Nevada; Otori

"Everything?! Oh, for god's... Fine, whatever. Never really needed this damn thing anyways..."

I went back up the mountain, waiting for the birds.

Comment

Resort

The bounty hunter looked at the mechano "Well then, there are many persons in the galaxy, you will find that person"

Spoiler:

Comment

"Hm, nice try. But I already have my heart set out for you. I'm not asking that you like me. I just want you to know that I like you... Hell, one would say that I've...

Fallen in love with you."

Comment

The Gray Market

"Oh, i'm not the vendor, he is." the repairman looking fella said, pointing to the short robot.

M.O.E.B.W.L.L.D.B.A, Nevada

The birds circled him, and the giant one landed in front of him, and sqwaked like a eagle.
                          Last edited by Koishi; 07-15-2013, 01:38 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Gray Market

"Ahh, sorry.", John said as he walked over to the robot.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for .950 JDJ rounds, 25mm high explosive, air bursting and armor piercing grenades, M118 7.62x51mm Armor Piercing, Full Metal Jacket Rounds. Do you have anything like that?", John asked the robot.
                            sigpic

Comment

Resort

This put the bounty hunter in an akward situation "Well.. sorry to be the rain on your party, but its still a no" she said calmly

Spoiler:

Comment

"Figured as much. And as much as it tears me to rain on your parade, it's still a yes."

... Mountain; Otori

"Hey, are you the leader? Hi, I'm the guy you fucked over earlier. I heard you guys like..."

I held out my wallet.

"... Money."
                                Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-15-2013, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X