X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Got it."

I headed over in the direction pointed by John.

Comment

City - Honolulu, Hawaii

John sprinted at 60 mph, towards the dots, only to see that they were splitting.

John sprinted towards the friendly and saw HM, only he looked like John.

"HM! Are you okay!? Where is he!?", John asked HM as he approached.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

There he is! Play it cool.

"Whatever do you mean? I'm John. And you're dead!"

Comment

Elevator

Chris looks at Gerard and sighs. "Me and my team are a part of a anti-terrorist branch of the U.S. Government. We were issued a mission to investigate strange sightings of odd creatures around London. It was assumed that these creatures had something to do with the Neo-Yakuza. Me and my team eventually came across the entrance to this lab in a forest not too far from here." Said Chris as he turns back to the elevator door. "I didn't know that the T-Virus was being reproduced here... if that gets out there will be an epidemic that will spread too fast too contain... everyone in this city would be dead if the T-Virus gets out..." He said as he turns back to Gerard. "By the way. The name's Chris Redfield."

Comment

City - Honolulu, Hawaii

"HM, stop f*cking around. Who else carries around a big bag of guns?", John asked in frustration.

"Follow me.", John said as he ran towards the red dot on his radar.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"Gerard Teranous, Neo-Yakuza elite soldier."

"... Oh, sure thing, John. Just one question: What is my name?"

Comment

City - Honolulu, Hawaii

"HM, Hell Master, The Announcer. You told me about your father and I said that he was a good person, despite the fact that he worked for the Neo-Yakuza.", John said as he got closer to the red dot.
                sigpic

Comment

"Good job. But only the real John would know my real name. Well?"

Comment

Elevator

"Well Gerard, looks like we're stuck together down here until we get rid of that thing. So that means we will be working together for quite sometime." He said as the elevator door opens.

A sign reads

EXPERIMENTAL WEAPONS LAB 4

The room was large, but cramped. It was stock full of weapons too large to wield to biological weapons. A few noticeable ones were a large rail-gun on one side of the room, and in the dead center was a bomb that read Tyrant Virus Explosive Type 4.

Comment

Beach

After having some fun in the city the John replica came running towards the beach where Jason and Huey were

"How is the Puma and the Mantis going. We need them in the city right now.
                      There is a fake me running around there"
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

"I'm no scientist, but I believe that is what we're looking for." I said as I pointed at the bomb.

Comment

City - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Damnit HM, you never told me your real name! Did the other John have my equipment? I think not! He's going to hurt someone!", John yelled as he sprinted to the beach.

Beach

Jason heard John make a mistake.

"I think you mean Pupa. What happened to your stuff?", Jason asked as he pointed to "John's" back.
                          sigpic

Comment

Beach

"I had to run so I hid most off it. Now is it ready? He could be here at any time"
                            Last edited by Katrix; 07-13-2013, 10:05 PM.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Chris looks at the bomb and curses. "Damn. What are they planning to do with this? Intentionally causing a zombie outbreak?" Said Chris as he continues looking around the lab with caution.

Meanwhile

After Nemesis got done killing the last of BRAVO Team it turns back to the elevator and smashes it open. It then looks down the elevator shaft and roars loudly before jumping down.
                              Last edited by NeoFox; 07-13-2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Oh, no you don't!

I ran at the possibly fake John at the same speed as him.

I heard a roaring.

"You'd best hurry. We have company, and the unfriendly kind at that."

Comment

Working...
                                X