X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinki's Palace Dining Hall - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

X looks at John with a half smile. "Yea. Just been thinking about a lot of things." He replied as he continues walking.

Comment

"Yea. Just been thinking about a lot of things."

"Like what?"
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

X looks at John. "Like what happened during our fight. I blacked out and I only remember getting into a fight, then nothing. Next thing I knew I woke up in this place." He said as he closes his eyes and sighs. "I really wish Zero was here... he would know how to help me..." He said as he stands there quietly.

Comment

"I really wish Zero was here... he would know how to help me..."

This struck a chord in John. X and him were not too different.

"I know how you feel. I lost somebody too. Her name was Cortana."
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Losing somebody close to you is not easy..." Said X as a look of pure sadness came over his face. "Zero was my closest friend, and my strongest ally. Every time we faced a threat he was always there to back me up. Encouraging me to fight until the very end. I looked up to him... you could kind of say that we were like brothers. He even went so far as to sacrificing his own life to save me on more than one occasion. Though since we are Reploids he would always return rebuilt completely. Though one day he decided to seal himself away. Keeping himself from everyone... I haven't seen him since. Sad thing is I knew of the reason, and I understood how he felt. It's just... I feel like I literally lost my friend permanently for the first time..." He said as he slumps against a wall again.

Comment

Near Gensokyo

Gensokyo started to fade into view, almost causing Mima to lose her footing and sandwich.

"Oh no. Don't tell me the damn border is down, damn it!" Mima exclaimed, slamming her hand down on the ship's railing. "There could be any number of people invading by now, we need to get this boat moving faster!"

Pontius then rushed to the control deck, ordering DAR to speed up the boat.

Mima pulled out her crescent staff and adjusted her hat. "No one is taking my home from me, not again, not this time."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"...Though one day he decided to seal himself away. Keeping himself from everyone... I haven't seen him since. Sad thing is I knew of the reason, and I understood how he felt. It's just... I feel like I literally lost my friend permanently for the first time..."

"That means that he could be out there, here in the real world. You've got a chance of seeing him again."
                Last edited by S121; 05-08-2013, 11:53 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

"That's the thing... he doesn't want to be released from his slumber at all... If he is the chance of another maverick outbreak would be high." Replied X as he stands up. "Enough about me. Mind telling me about yourself, and your friend Cortana?"

Comment

"Enough about me. Mind telling me about yourself, and your friend Cortana?"

(Damn...I shouldn't have said anything. This is what I was trying to avoid.)

"Well... I suppose I'll start with myself. I was 6 years old when I was taken from my home, to become a Spartan. I was stripped of my name, and given a number John-117.
                    In all honesty, I'm not even sure if that's my real name. Let's skip to the augmentation procedure. I was chosen with 74 other people to become a Spartan-II. My DNA was ideal for the process.
                    Out of those 74 people, only about 33 people survived the augmentation procedure.

During the Covenant war, I was always on the forefront of battle, usually with Cortana. You see, she..."

John only paused for a split second, but it was noticeable that he was bothered by the topic at hand.

"... died.

I would recommend that you simply look it up. Here."

John transferred a digital link to X, his Wiki page. (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/John-117)

"Later, X.", John said as he walked off.
                    Last edited by S121; 05-09-2013, 12:41 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Renamon wondered why the demoness was silent, yet she was a good sparring adversary, the vixen took a chance and went out of Sara´s veiw to grapple her from behind

("Hm.. she seems silent, but she is good") the fox thought while preparing for the attack
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace Garden - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

"Check this out." Sara whispered as her entire body glowed in red energy. The red energy pushed Renamon back as if there was an invisible wall blocking her.
                        "Life Force Technique - Body Shield." Sara claimed. "This allows me to temporarily gain immunity to all physical touches or attacks. It draws a lot from your body though."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace (Infirmary) - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

(Ugh, What was I thinking?)

John walked into the infirmary to clear his thoughts.

"At least it's quiet here.", John said, as if he was talking to someone.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace Halls- Pandemonium - Gensokyo

X watches John as he walks into the infirmary. X could tell that his question hit a nerve pretty badly. He lowers his head in sadness.
                            "I really shouldn't have asked that question..." Thought X as he receives the digital link from John. X walks off outside in the main courtyard of the palace. He opens up a panel on his right arm revealing a series of buttons and such. He pushes a few buttons and the gem on his head shines a hologram of John's wiki page. Using the hologram he begins reading. Taking a seat on one of the front steps. A bit of time passes as X continues reading. Near the end he got to the part about Cortana. When he reaches this part he turns off the hologram and lowers his head again. "I really shouldn't have brought up that conversation." He says to no one in particular as he buries his face in his hands.
                            "I feel like such an idiot...."

Comment

(good morning everyone)
                              Shinki's Palace Garden - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

The force field was a good idea, yet Renamon said It´s a nice technique yet" the fox ran again towards Sara making a stronger punch and hitting the bpdy shield. "All the shields can be pierced"

Renamon kept jumping around and hitting the shield at fast speed
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace - Pandemonium, Gensokyo

Yuuka was gapped back to Pandemonium, guilt and hatred in her eyes.
                                As she passed X, she did not greet him. As she saw Renamon sparring, she paid no attention. She ignored all greetings from her friends until she reached the infirmary, where John was at.
                                "Gather everyone and meet me in the courtyard." Yuuka demanded forcefully.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X