X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Damn," Otori cried, "if we stall around any longer, they might get away from us. I could let them go, but they also took some weapons as well, and they might inflict harm to the public. John, do you have another helicopter?"

At the same time, me and John said, "Are you serious!?"

It turned out they did. We rushed to it as I heard Komachi cry out to us.

"Wait! I understand the situation and want to come along."

""Then hurry!" Otori yelled. We found the helicopter, boarded it, and turned on the engine. We could see the other helicopter not too far from here. Once we were in the air, I could see them a little over two hundred yards away. We gained up on them to one hundred yard mark.

All of a sudden, both helicopters began violently shaking. Their helicopter, though, seemed to be spinning more out of control. We decided to ontact them about safely landing together.

Otori set the tuning to channel 7. He said that He was farmiliar with both helicopters, so he knew how to communicate with them via radio waves.

"Hey miss shiki, would you like to talk to them?" Otori asked.

"Alright. Oh, and... I guess... You can call me shikieiki. You no longer have need to name me so formally."

I grabbed a box. Based on what what Otori told me on the boat, I pressed a button on the side and spoke into the box.

"To who-ever is on the helicopter less than one hundred yards in front of ours, we are fom the Neo-Yakuza. We are here to help. My name is Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, and I am from Gensokyo. Please respond!"
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-15-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

With what the sorceress said internally infuriated Renamon, and she went to face the blonde. "Look, they may be weak, but those people didnīt have any choice, they have people who care for them and viceversa, if you think they are such weaklings, then help them instead of mocking them" the fox almost growled when she finished

"The same goes for you Yuuka, I saw your true colors in that castle, that surge of madness with time will hurt the ones you care for, you have to be calm in this assault, donīt lose your mind" the vixen said to the florist
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Marisa was completely unphased by Rena's words, simply smirking.

"If you think I'm mocking them, you're wrong. Weakness can be a boon as well, you know. The weak can change the strong in many ways, not physically, but emotionally. That's what counts, ze. If you want to see me mock someone, they'd be on their knees. And for helping you, you better make it fast, ze."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Air - 30 Miles From Osaka - Japan

The helicopter started to lose stability as the wind kept pelting it. The helicopter spun out of control and fell towards the ground. Not wanting to crush anyone, John jumped out and hit the ground, rolling and skidding to a stop, finally resting on his back.
          Last edited by S121; 05-15-2013, 05:08 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

(Not a good idea to piss off not one but two -Spark users, especially when Yuuka is EX mode xD)
            Osaka, Japan

Renamon's scolding was expected, but Yuuka's mind was already set on rescuing Wriggle.
            "Do not tell me what to do." Yuuka uttered as she stared at Renamon fiercely. Hot air coming from the CFH system only added weight to the intimidation. "I will rescue my Wriggle, even it means to blow the whole lot of them off."

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"Recliners, right? I saw it in Eirin's clinic once. Outside items are so convenient, like this."
            What Reimu pointed at was a small radio that was still functional. "Rinnosuke gave it to me. I can listen to outside world entertainments through this, so I don't get bored when there are no incidents to resolve."
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-15-2013, 05:47 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

As the helicopter began to loose stability Aqua awoke from her sleep. She quickly understood what was going on and began to counter the wind.
              "Aerora". The wind began to stabilize in a bubble around the helicopter.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Air, Less Than 50 Yards Away From The Helicopter Heading Towards Osaka

"Hey! Can anybody read! This is the helicopter behind yours! Please answer!"

All of a sudden, a bubble formed around the helicopter in front of them. There are definately characters in there.

"Hello? Is everyone alright? Please respond."

Comment

(This is for Remi to start POSTING AGAIN jeez.)
                  Border of France and Netherlands

"...Yes, yes I understand." A man spoke in fluent French. "I just need to know whether you've seen a small girl, about wee bit high, dress with blood stains-"
                  "I told you before, sir, but you need to have a passport to enter the Netherlands." The border control officer shunned the man. "I can send a small team to scout for her, but that's the extent of what I can do."
                  "I... see." The French man muttered. "Thank you for being such a cheerful friend."
                  As the French man walked away, the officer went back to his business. Then, as he glanced back at where the French man was, he saw nothing.
                  "What the-" The officer jumped back in surprise, as if he has seen a ghost. About 100 yards behind him towards the Netherlands, the same French man appeared back into vision.
                  "This will be the last time you see me." The French man muttered to himself as he began walking towards the Netherlands.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"I have a TV in here, if you're interested. Quite interesting tech, really. Got a whole bunch of tech." Mima said.

Air, next to the two Helicopters

The looming cloud flashed with a bright orange light coming from within, and the faint outline of something inside it could be seen, along with another burst of 100 MPH winds. A screech was emitted as well from inside.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(It's not an actual bubble, it's just a area around the helicopter where there is no wind.
                      It may be seen if anything blows into the bubble as it will not continue in the direction it was going.)

"Yes We are alright. What do you want? I was just sleeping". Aqua looks behind her to see what is going on.
                      She made a quick movement with her hands and the helicopter shoots forward.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

30 Miles From Osaka - Japan

John looked up to the sky to see that the helicopter was still airborne, and leaving without him!

(......There goes my ride.)

John looked up and saw a second helicopter inbound.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Komachi cried out, "Look, one of them jumped out!" Sure enough, there was a man free-falling from the helicopter.

"Don't worry about the helicopter," Otori yelled against the wind, "one of the characters are taking care of that. If we let that one alone, he will certainly die!"

We rushed to a landing a few yards away from the stranger. We brought a blanket along with us. We headed over to the sprawled out body and threw the blanket over him.

"Stranger, are you alright? What is your name?"

Comment

"Are you alright? What is your name?"

John stood up without hesitation.

"I'm fine. Who are you?"
                            sigpic

Comment

30 Miles From Osaka, Japan

"My name is Shikieiki Yamaxanadu. I come from the Gensokyo dimention. What about you?"

"Hate to interrupt, mi- I mean Shikieiki," otori cried against the wind, "but we really need to get going before hypothermea kicks in!" I hate to admit it, but he had a very valid point. "Stranger, please, come along with us before we all die, because I'm not leaving without assuring your safety. I'm afraid you haven't a choice. Follow me."

Comment

(I may have just found a ride...)

"Okay, but we need to follow that helicopter."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X