Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Courtyard - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

X turns to John.

"Yes I am aware that some of us are not ready for another battle, but what I need is optional. My Falcon Armor is an upgrade that I do not need. I am fully capable of fighting without it. I can go help Yuuka if she will let me, I can get you into the Military Base at Okinawa though John." X replied as he begins thinking. "Although I do not have the right to make give anyone orders. I... I just don't want anyone to lose a friend. You know how I feel John. I read the data you sent me, I wish I could have done something." He said as he takes a few steps away from the group.

Comment

Test Chamber - Pentagon

Sudden bloodlust of his opponent made Arthas twitch. Excellent. This is exactly what he needed. More corpses for this opponent to make.
      "Go, Crypt Fiend." Arthas ordered the spider-like demon to attack.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Test Chamber - Pentagon

Zero stops and looks at the spider demon. He takes his Z-Saber and performs a straight forward stab at the creatures head. In hopes that it will stop this beast. "THIS WON'T STOP ME!!!" He yelled in an insane fit of rage as he looks at Dark Athas. He then turns back to the spider demon, and proceeds to hack away at it.

Comment

Courtyard - Pandemonium - Gensokio

John had an idea.
          He turned to Yuuka and said, "Yuuka, would Yukari be willing to drop me off at the army base? It'll be up to her whether or not she gaps me back out. If I don't come back, continue with the plan from earlier and you should be fine."
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Training Facility, Secret Base 5 Miles off of the East Coast of Japan

God the training must be worse than hell, even for someone as well conditioned as I. I guess that's just my muscles waking up from my god forsaken coma. Otori came in.

"Good. The cardiovascular warm-ups were successful, as were the abdominal and ballistic exercises. We will take a ten minute break and head on to the actual combative training."

"Finally! Something I can handle."

"Yes, but I must tell you this much: you may not use your spell cards or bullets! Using such techniques will be forbidden! Because you are in this dimention, your spells will leave a disasterous effect on the publics' properties, and that is the last thing we want."

Bummer. But there are FAR more humans here than back in gensokyo, and their lives are fragile. At least they care.

"Alrighty then," I said, "let's get this over with."

Comment

Courtyard - Pandemonium - Gensokio

Renamon heard the soldier and florist points of view and thought about it.

"I understand your desesperation, but we need a plan, John is right about that" she said looking at Yuuka

Then the fox turned towards John "Whatever is what you need in that place, is better that you tell us now, if it takes too much time, the smaller our window of oportunity gets to save those people"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John turned to Renamon and said, "I'm going to need an RPG, an anti-air missile launcher, a GAU-18, a 50 caliber sniper rifle, and a sack full of grenades."
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"Your plan is not to infiltrate the base, but to destroy it? there may be tens or hundreds of hostages in that place, first we will need to rescue them" Renamon said pointing the priority

"Im willing to use any computer device to transport the characters, its like the Gap controller of yours, but I only need a working computer from that base, I already got some other relays as exits" the fox explained her idea to the group
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

X looks at John and begins thinking. "I should install a few other armor upgrades while we are there... I only have Gaea Armor, Falcon Armor, Shadow Armor, and Ultimate armor back at the base though... My commander prohibited use of the Ultimate armor so that's out of the question... Gaea armor is strong, but it's too heavy... Shadow Armor might be a better choice than the Falcon Armor as I would be able to fight without need of the X-Buster. Though if we are going to end up in aerial combat then I should get the Falcon Armor... I will need to upload the Shadow, and Falcon Armor's at the base. It should only take a minute to download them both once we get there." He said to himself as he turns to John. "I could probably get you access to those weapons John. Can't guarantee it though, but I can hopefully get some word in for you. My commander is quite accepting to us characters. How do you think I got into the military?" Replied X as he waits for a response. He looks at Renamon and nods his head in agreement. "Renamon has a point. We can't go in there guns a blazing. There could be who knows how much hostages. We can't risk injuring innocent lives."
                    Last edited by NeoFox; 05-12-2013, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"But of course, my lady." Pontius went up to the donation box, dropping a few pure gold coins in.

"Do you take things other than money?" Salvador asked.

Somewhere over the Sea of Japan

Marisa was travelling over the now quite frozen sea of Japan, smirking and chuckling.

"Oh Mima, you've gotten yourself into quite the mess, ze." Marisa said as she slightly adjusted her broomstick. "And if I know you right, I know where you went, ze."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"My plan isn't to destroy the place, it's to cause a lot of noise. Remember the plan I told you guys back at my apartment?"
                        sigpic

Comment

"I remember it, but my fear is that one of those agents takes someone as hostage because of all the ruckus, besides" Renamon faced John and touched his armor with one of her claws. "That armor may be strong, but no one is invincible, I saw how you depend mostly of your force field, but after that, its only metal that can be pierced" The fox warned the soldier

Spoiler:

Comment

"Sorry, but I was out during your plan." He said as he looks at John.

Comment

Cortyard - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

John was a little touched by Renamon's concern.

"Don't worry about me, I've gotten through harder missions. Try to find where they're being held captive.

John turned to X and explained the plan.

(find the post with the plan on it. I can't write it.)
                              sigpic

Comment

Cortyard - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

"Well, in resume, my part is to infiltrate their base and cause comunication errors, also I will take all the characters I find through an computer relay to John´s apartment and other places I know are safe" Renamon explained to X

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X