X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coast of Gensokyo

The ship stopped at the very edge of the water, a bridge coming out for everyone to get off. Mima got off first, then Salvador, then Pontius. DAR and Kliener chose to stay on the ship and watch it in case someone got too close, and which case DAR would put and arrow through their head with a Crossbow.

"So this is your home, eh?" Salvador asked.

"Well, it's close." Mima simply said, starting to head inland with the other two.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Courtyard - Pandemonium, Gensokyo

Terra walked into the corridor and disappeared. Just as Terra walked in Aqua opened her eyes. She looked around confused. "Where am I?".
      Then she saw the corridor just before it closed. "What happened, where's Terra?"
      Last edited by Katrix; 05-09-2013, 09:52 PM.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

"He crossed the same portal where you two came from, he has some business to deal with" Renamon said helping the keyblader to get up.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"What business? Why was he using a Corridor of Darkness?" Aqua got up on her feet, still a little bit dizzy.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Test Chamber - Pentagon

Zero hears the sound of footsteps around him. He keeps his defensive stance. Eye's closed, he tightens his grip waiting for Sub-Zero to make his move.
            "His movements are quiet... it's requiring my full attention to even hear a single footstep. This mist also isn't helping my sensors..." Thought Zero as he continues to wait patiently for his opponents move.
            Without a moments notice Zero opens his eyes before Sub-Zero attacks. Zero performs a stab with his blade hoping to make contact.
            Last edited by NeoFox; 05-10-2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

"I don´t know, he just crossed it with you unconscious and told us to deal with the neo-Yakuza, then he left off from the same portal" Renamon explained to Aqua still wondering the male´s intentions.

Then the fox turned her attention towards Yuuka "They may have fled on a transport, but when I can still track them in their base"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Test Chamber - Pentagon, Washington DC

Before realizing, Sub-Zero had a Z-sabre through his side, but not before his frozen blade has touched Zero's body in 2 places. Sub-Zero reverted back to his non-mist form, keeping his distance.
                "It has been awhile since someone has cut me in my mist-form." Sub-Zero revealed. "You are an exemplary swordsman."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

(Double posting... technically)
                  Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

Reimu wasn't here.
                  "Reimu?" A tiny girl with two horns asked as she approached the shrine. "Where are you, Reimu?"
                  As the tiny girl pranced around the shrine looking for the shrine maiden, she noticed a familiar face with 3 or 4 unknown identities. Not knowing who these unknown people are, the tiny girl decided to wait until they've approached the shrine.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Test Chamber - Pentagon

Zero grins at his opponents remark. "Heh, thanks for the compliment! It's not too often that someone can fool my sensors like that." He said with a bit of a growl in his voice. He retracts his Z-Saber as his body slowly begins freezing from the inside.
                    "First time I fought an opponent that is on an equal skill level as me in a long time." He replied as he feels his body slowly locking up due to the ice. "I don't think I could fight much longer at this rate." He said with a slight chuckle. He clutches his Z-Saber in his hand tightly and glares at his opponent. A very serious look comes over his face. "But I won't let something like this slow me down." He said as he holds his hands out. "Sougenmu!" He yells as he created a mirror image of himself between him, and Sub-Zero.

(Sougenmu otherwise known as Twin Dream is an ability Zero has from X5. It's a ability he obtains from the boss Axle the Red. It allows him to create a mirror image of himself in front of him. It mimic's Zero's every move like a mirror image. The image itself does not do damage, but when he performs an attack with it (Z-Saber Slash) the image will attack and it will cause damage.)

Comment

(Oh is it like Zed's Living Shadows from LoL?)
                      Test Chamber - Pentagon

A clone... Sub-Zero thought as he clasped his hands together. If it is a clone, it must be only a decoy. What he must do is to slay the one behind the clone!
                      "Cold Shoulder!" Sub-Zero shouted as he glided towards Zero with his shoulderguard, encased in sharp ice fragments.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

(Kinda. It's always locked at a certain distance in front of Zero, and he can only have 1 copy out at a time. No matter where Zero moves it will always be at 5-7 feet in front of him. The copy will also disappear if Zero himself is damaged.)
                        Test Chamber - Pentagon

Zero smirks yet again as Sub-Zero glides towards him. He holds his Z-Saber in the air, and his copy follows suit. He then performs a downwards slash with his saber. His copy following everyone of his movements. He hopes that his opponent will be caught off guard by his copy's ability to cause damage as well. If not he always has one final trick up his sleeve in case his opponent manages to get past his Sougenmu.

Comment

Somewhere near the Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"I'm hungry." Pontius said as his stomach grumbled.

"We have trees, lardo. See if they have any fruit if your that desperate." Salvador insulted.

"Not that recommended, especially with fairies wandering around here." Mima replied. "We're almost there, just hang on to your stomach a bit longer, I'm sure Reimu can whip something up for you."

"Mhm." Pontius grumbled back.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Test Chamber - Pentagon

Not noticing that the clone can attack too, Sub-Zero took a devastating strike through his chest. He have tasted blood before, but this was different. It was as if his bleeding was fake... made up...
                            "So your clone deals damage too..." Sub-Zero spoke, standing still even though he has lost a lot of blood from his recent wounds. "It was my fault for being too hasty. You have won."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Test Chamber - Pentagon

Zero looks at Sub-Zero as he admits his defeat. "You were a worthy opponent. I would like to fight with you some other time." Said Zero as he puts his Z-Saber back on his back. He can slowly feel the ice thawing and movement coming back to him. His Sougenmu wears off. He looks around the room with a arrogant smile. "Okay I won this round. Is there anything else you want me to fight?" He yelled as he waits for a response.

Comment

Courtyard - Pandemonium - Gensokyo John thought for a moment, then spoke. "If they already left to their HQ, we'll need supplies."
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X