Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinki's Palace (Dining Hall) - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

"Here you go, enjoy your meal."

John took both meals to a nearby table, but didn't sit down.

(I'm way too heavy for these chairs. I guess I'll just have to stand up and eat...)

John placed his food on the table and reached into his helmet for the emergency valve. The helmet gave of a faint hiss as his suit depressurized.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
      (Shouldn't Korean Government be worried about it, too? Seeing how Sea of Japan is right next to them... (And I believe the proper name was the East Sea... being used for over 2000 years.)
      (Actually, the proper name is the Sea of Japan, not the East Sea, as many people think. At least that's what the Japanese goverment says)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Hooray, food!" Yuyuko sat down on the table and started eating. Her overall gloomy and dark face in the infirmary was replaced with her usual, happy-go-lucky expression.

"These sweet potato breads are so good, they really are divine." Yuyuko said to Louise.
        "Thank the Aki sisters. They're the ones who made the bread, not me." Louise snickered.
        "Okay!" Yuyuko smiled, and resumed eating.

[Edit]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_of_Japan_naming_dispute
        Apparently both of the names are used concurrently. Debate closed!
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

John took off his helmet, only to be greeted to the sound of "Omnomnomnomnomnom."
          John slowly turned his head toward Yuyuko's direction to see her gorge herself, eating faster than he has ever seen anybody eat.
          His face contorted to one of shock and astonishment.

(What the hell!? How can somebody eat that much!? She eats as if she's starving! She's only about 5'7 or 5'8. She doesn't look like she would have a very high metabolism.)
          Last edited by S121; 05-08-2013, 03:14 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace(Dining Hall) - Pandemonium, Gensokyo

As Yuyuko was eating, a young girl came to the dining hall. She had a short silver hair, dark blue eyes, and carried two katanas.

"There you are, Yuyuko-sama!" The silver-haired girl shouted angrily as she stormed towards Yuyuko. "Everyone at Hakugyokurou is waiting for you. Let's go!"
            "No, wait, I'm not done eating yet-" Yuyuko objected, but the silver-haired girl was unyielding, dragging Yuyuko by her hands out of the dining hall. From the distant, Yuyuko shouted: "Youmu you are a meanie!"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

(Back from a hell of homeworks and essays)

Shinki's Palace - Pandemonium, Gensokyo

Renamon walked around the palace to finally take some rest from her mind battle, the fox looked at the scenery, then she heard the female ghost being pulled by a silver-haired girl, the ghost was pouting while being pulled.

Renamon took one of her apples and threw it close to the pink-haired gesturing to eat it.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John soon finished his food. He returned his used dishes, put his helmet on, and headed for the exit.

(Okay. Renamon is by the window and X is wandering the halls. Where's Aqua and Yuuka?)

He decided to check the bed chambers.
                sigpic

Comment

Garden of the Suns, Gensokyo

Being back in her garden made Yuuka pleased. Her sunflowers were being kept healthy by the fairies. For once, the fairies were helpful.
                  "There you are." Yukari gapped through, entering the garden and finding Yuuka.
                  "Where else would I go?" Yuuka smiled and scanned through her garden. The sunflower garden of Yuuka was probably the only place in the entire Gensokyo where Yuuka would rather be.
                  "So are you going to stay, now that you're back?" Yukari asked.
                  "Perhaps. No reason for me to continue chasing after enslaved Characters." Yuuka responded. "I still feel indebted to John, Renamon, X, Aqua... Promise you'll help them."
                  "Of course. You have my words." Yukari promised.

Edge of Gensokyo

"Chilly, are you sure this is going to be safe?"
                  "Of course it'll be safe! Look at those three, just mere humans!"
                  "I don't know about this. My bug instincts are telling me not to go..."
                  "If you're too scared, Wriggle, then don't follow us. You'll miss out on all the fun!"
                  Team 9 spied on a neaby Neo-Yakuza encampment. Three guards were posted outside, recalling their stories and achievements.
                  "Alright, Okamy, sing, lure them in. Then we'll ambush them from here."
                  "Alright. Chilly, turn your chilly aura off. I'll sing."

"So, that damned Mario cuts in with his full force, but I used the golden mushroom to break free and claim the first place! What a race!" A short, stout man with yellow hat and overalls guffawed loudly. The other two men sniggered and snorted.
                  "Hey, that ain't nothing. I bagged a dragon once. A dragon! That's on a whole different magnitude than some dumb old plumber!" Another man, this one being more well-built and less comical, drank his Alto wine from a bottle.
                  A strange hooting noice resonated into the air.
                  "You hear that?" The last of the three men, a giant of a man with heavy Gauss Rifle, stopped drinking to listen to the song. "It's another Character from that region. Let's move."

"Alright, they're coming this way. Once they reach that site marked by an X, we're jumping in."
                  "I still don't know about this."
                  "Uh, chilly? They disappeared."
                  "What do you mean, disappeared? We need to keep eyes on them to ambush them!"

"Who's ambushing who?" The yellow-hat man peeked through the bush, startling the whimsical youkais inside. He grabbed the green-haired one on the right, and stuffed her in the bag. The bag was then passed to the big man with Gauss Rifle.
                  "Now for you two- wait, where'd they go?" The yellow-hatted man asked in confusion.
                  "Bah, we got one at least. Let's get going, or our boss will get pissed." The well-built man spat on the ground.
                  "Let me go!"
                  "Whoa, hold it, laddie. We'll take care of ya." The big man with Gauss Rifle spoke to the Youkai in the bag.
                  "I'm not a boy, I'm a girl!"

"By the way, any luck with finding Chen?" Yuuka asked Yukari.
                  "Nope. Ran is literally two inches away from panicking." Yukari answered as she noticed a Youkai and a fairy flying close by.
                  "Hey, it's that ice fairy and the foodstand owner." Yuuka said, then waved her hands. "What's up?"
                  "You have to help us, flower Youkai! Wriggle got abducted!"
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-08-2013, 06:57 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

John entered the bed chambers, but didn't find Aqua or Yuuka.

(Hmm...Perhaps they went exploring. It is a pretty large building...)

John started checking the condition of his weapons. During the battle with Yumeko, they got damaged, but only a couple scratches here and there.

(Argh. Gotta take better care of them. These are the only weapons I've got. If they break, I won't be able to replace them...)
                    sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

"Hold it right there, girl." A voice from behind called to the Keyblader. Two men and one woman, all presumably Character, stood near the Torii gate of the shrine, acting like thugs.
                      "We're the Beta Abduction Team of the Neo-Yakuza." The man in the front, a short African-American with purple suit, gold chains, and suave hair, chewed on his bubble gum. "We've received reports that a fictional world has appeared in this area. We're here to capture every Character that we can find and subjugate, and you girls are coming with me."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

John started to disassemble his rifle.

(This is the only gun I've used, so I only have to clean one.)

John pulled out a military grade gun cleaning kit from his storage compartment. He remembers getting it the first time his gun jammed in the real world.
                        He did a military organization a favor, and in return, they gave him equipment and a trip to any location of his choosing. He chose Japan because he heard that it was relatively peaceful.
                        Boy was he wrong.

He cleaned each part to remove residue, inspecting each piece for the slightest bit of filth.
                        Once done, he quickly reassembled it and put everything away.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

Terra looks at the people talking to them with disgust.

"We don't want to bring you any harm. Leave now or we will resist. I am not afraid to hurt you."

"How could you say such a thing Terra, they're people too." Aqua whispers to Terra.

Aqua tries to solve the situation peacefully, she knows it most likely wont work, but it's worth trying.
                          "Please, can't you just stop it. All of what you are doing"
                          Last edited by Katrix; 05-08-2013, 08:22 PM.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Somewhere on the coast of Russia

"I think you have no idea what we're going to do, Kliener." Mima said.

"Oh, don't fret, Mima, we'll be fine." Kliener replied.

"And the three governments after us?" Mima retorted.

"Let them come. I have a surprise for them, hehe." Salvador said with spunk.

"Don't give them a bigger reason for them to come after us, you blockhead!" Pontius exclaimed.

The four, with DAR simply voiding out the conversation and focusing on steering, were figuring out a plan to evade the governments after them, who were not in the best mood since the entire Sea of Japan being frozen over form the thermal energy.

"And you aren't helping either, lardo." Salvador muttered.

"I am a knight o-"

"You're a putas who would rather eat than fight. And you think alcohol's a bad thing. Biggest excuse for a fighter i've seen. Hell, even that robot bastard Claptrap could fight better than you." Salvador said, coming up to Pontius's big nose, which Pontius replied with a swift punch to the face, where Salvador didn't even flinch.

Mima used her magical abilities and put up a barrier in between the two.

"That's enough, both of you. I think I know where we can go that's quite safe, for the most part." Mima said. "It's a place called Gensokyo, it's my old stomping grounds."

"And where is this place located?" Kliener inquired.

Mima pulled out a book, flipping the pages to an old map, where a small glowing dot tracked where the holder was in comparison to Gensokyo. "This will lead us. DAR, can you look at this and tell coordinates?"

The robot looked at the book, making a series of chirps, then giving a thumbs up and turning back to the wheel, turning the ship facing away from the coast.

"So it's settled, we get to Gensokyo, and stay there until the situation boils over." Kliener said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shinki's Palace - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

Renamon found some nature on the palace ("Hm.. Never expected to see this in a cave of darkness") she thought getting closer to it.

Sitting on a tree branch the fox said to herself "What to do.. I need to train my muscles". stretching her limbs, renoman wished for an adversary to spar
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                Test Chamber - Pentagon

Sub-Zero took his stance and lunged at Zero, his cold blades ready at hand. His blades were imbued with body-numbing magic from another Forbidden Project subject that Sub-Zero knew well. This magic spell would cut deeply into the enemy cut by the blade, eventually slwoing the target down to a halt.Sub-Zero brandished his blades, hoping for a strike, as he took a defensive foot stance in case his opponent would pursue aggressive play.

Test Chamber- Pentagon, USA

Zero quickly dashes to the side and performs a cut aimed at his opponents left arm with his Z-Saber. "Gotta be quicker than that!" He yelled as he continues his countering strategy. Unfortunately for him Zero got struck in the foot by Sub-Zero's blade. Slowly he can feel his leg freezing from the inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X