X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foot of Youkai Mountain

John saw HM on his radar and shut off his thrusters, causing him to fall from the sky.

*BOOM*

John landed on the ground feet first and crouched slightly, to soften the landing.

Once he regained his balance, John sprinted towards HM and spoke.

"What's the matter?", John asked.

That's when he saw it. Daiyousei was missing an arm and was bleeding.

"HM, find the arm!", John said in a tone of urgency as he pulled out the blood bags.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I immediately ran to the snow and searched for it.

Comment

Eirin's Medic Tent

As John stopped them Duo simply turns his back to Zero. "Sorry, but I will not finish this conversation with an evil being such as you." Said Duo as he turns his back to Zero who seems to have gotten angered at Duo's remark.

"Evil being? You don't even know me! So what makes you think I'm "evil?"" Replied Zero.

Duo however keeps walking, completely ignoring Zero. This just seems to anger Zero even more. "Hey stop ignoring me!" He said as he aims his arm cannon at Duo's back. As he does Zero's eyes quickly flash a bright red in color as he fires a uncharged Z-Buster shot at Duo's back.

As Duo got hit in the back he stops and turns to Zero. "That was a foolish choice evil one. Now I shall put you out of you're pathetic existence!" Yelled Duo as he charges right at Zero. Zero grins as he dodges out of the way of Duo's attack.

Zero quickly jumps onto Duo's back and places his Z-Buster up against Duo's head. As Zero began charging his Buster Duo quickly slammed his back up against a tree causing Zero to fall off and scream in pain. As Zero laid there slumped up against the tree Duo quickly grabs Zero by the shoulder with his right arm. He then raises his large left hand into the air. As he does Duo's hand begins glowing brightly. "Now I shall purge this evil energy within you!" He yelled as he thrusts his hand through Zero's chest, however there is no visible mark, no injury made. It's as though Duo is literally just reaching into Zero.

As Duo was searching for the evil energy within Zero something odd happens. Suddenly a very sharp pain shoots through both Zero and Duo as they both start screaming loudly. Before anymore damage is done Duo quickly removes his hand from Zero's chest, there is still no hole or anything in Zero's chest. It's as though Duo didn't even touch him.

"W-What... are you? I can't seem to remove that evil energy inside you're heart... I also detect something else inside you... tell me. What on earth are you?" Said Duo as he grabs his shoulder.

As Zero stands up he glares at Duo. Suddenly everything for Zero is becoming more clear. He now realizes what he is. A weapon of destruction.

". . . What am I?. . . What am I!? My name is Zero, and I'm a weapon of Destruction! That's what I am! Now if you will excuse me I will be making my leave!" Said Zero as he dashes into the woods.

However Duo is still slightly injured from the experience, as he walks up to the tent he passes out inside the Medical Tent.

Comment

Cheriden

Koishi went muc more carefully through the halls, sneaking past the many animals that presided there, until she came into the large hall. She saw a little green ball-like creature, wearing a tiny version of Koishi's hat, along with a little third eye, and Koishi liked this little ball-like creature. It looked quite fuzzy too.

(If you're wondering what it is, it's a sukusuku. The little damn things are adorable.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

Once John pulled out and prepped a blood bag, he then pulled out his Biofoam Injector and placed it to the side and waited for HM to return with the arm.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

"She's getting worse." Duncan sighed. "Hey, anybody have something warm to cover her with?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

John thought about it, then came up with an idea.

"Nope, I've got something better.", John said to the man beside him.

John readied his light magic and began to use as little as possible, creating an aura of light and heat to come off of him.

John then picked Daiyousei up, held her close to his chestplate, and began to warm her with the heat coming from his light aura.
                Last edited by S121; 08-01-2013, 11:07 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Cheriden

Koishi now went down the hall, riding on top of the fluffy, and quite large sukusuku, who seemed to be enjoying itself.

"This is fun~." Koishi said with a whimsical tone, while the sukusuku made purring noises.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Chireiden

"Ah, Koishi-sama, you're back." Rin entered the palace with a squadron of dead onis risen back to life trailing behind her.

The Consumer

"I see that you have arrived with your answer," The Devourer turned around to acknowledg his guest. "Miss Yakumo."
                    "That is very true." Yukari grit her teeth.
                    "But first, some nourishments." The Devourer gestured his secretary to come forth.
                    "What'll it be today, sir?" The secretary asked.
                    "Some cheese cracker... And a bottle of high-quality wine. Nothing under $8,000 a bottle." The Devourer ordered. "We must acknowledge our... Special guest."
                    "Right away."
                    "I hope you are joking." Yukari denounced. "I'm here as an enemy, not your friend."
                    "It is the Heavenly beings' customary belief that the guests, friend or enemy, must be treated with utmost respect. No harsh behavior unless under threat, no poison in the food, proper etiquettes throug and through." The Devourer smiled. "Please, have a seat."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Chireiden

"Hiya Orin. I found a fluffy thing." Koishi said.

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

John could see that Daiyousei was losing blood quickly, but he didn't want to use his Biofoam.
                        The Biofoam would seal the wound and eliminate the chances of reattaching her arm.
                        What they needed was something to stop the bleeding.

"HM, do you have a belt?", John shouted out to him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hakurei shrine

Renamon looked around and never found Medicine "Today isnīt my best " she sighed

"Well, you can always use the traditional way" Nera appeared running from the youkai mountain exhausted "Geez, how do you run so much without hetting tired?" she asked jokingly

"Well, what do you propose as treatment" the fox asked and tha jackal offered a soup of Oran and pecha berries "Oh please I would rather throw up" she said knowing the taste of the soup

Renamon took the soup and drank it, her fur shivered at its horrible taste, but her illness slowly disappeared "Nothing beats the traditional way" Nera smiled

"You are right, now we must focus on Ran probably Yukari may hear us now, hey 1000 years old blonde, if you hear us send a signal" Renamon said outloud
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Sorry, John, but even if I did, I wouldn't be able to activate it, the suit is dead. Right now, if the suit isn't repaired, Daiyousei's life will not be the only one at stake. But I will try to help Daiyousei as best I can. Her health means more as of now."

I kept looking for the arm.

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

"Damn it.", John said as he looked at the stump.

(Damn it. At this rate, she's going to die.)

John looked over to HM and shouted out once more as he put a needle in Daiyousei's good arm.

"Forget the arm. We need to get her to Eirin as soon as possible. If not, then I don't think she's going to make it.", John shouted to HM.

John then attached a blood bag to the needle in Daiyousei's arm and held the bag up, allowing the blood to flow into the unconscious fairy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

Finishing with her defense system Samus looked at the group and said "If you guys let me, I can search for her arm, take her to your medic while treating the wound in my ship or even make a prostetic arm for her" she suggested

then the bounty hunter put her hand on the spartanīs shoulder "No need to panic, just cool your head, she will live"
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X