X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Very well the-"

Otori cut in. "We lost the chopper. We have no idea where you all are headed. If you could ple-

Then Komachi cut in. Anyone else? "Ummm...... 'Bout the chopper... It only has enough to take us fifteen miles. Where is it that you are headed too?"

Comment

30 Miles From Osaka - Japan

"I need to meet up with someone in the city."

Out of the corner of his visor, he saw an abandoned car.

"Follow me. I've got an idea."
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Otori looked at the car, then at the landscape, then at the stranger. "No. No, no no no no! Look at the landscape and look at the car. Not to mention the weather! If we are going through with your crack-headed plan, then I'm driving."

I didnt have a problem. "Hey stranger," I asked, "you have a good plan. But one, this thing runs on electricity, or so I was told. Where are we going to get that? In the middle of the forest? And two, this thing also runs on feul. Again, where are we going to get that?"

Comment

Thirty miles from Osaka, Japan

Coming from the cloud were dozens of large meteorite-like projectiles, which embedded themselves into the ground, pulsating with the bright orange.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

John began prepping the car for it's final trip as he spoke.

"The car already has gas in it. We won't need much to get to where I need to be. If the battery is dead, I can hook my suit up to it."

John then pointed to Otori and said, "And you aren't driving. I can get there faster. Not only that, I have much faster reflexes."

When John was done, the car no longer had any windows, windshield, or rear windshield, to decrease wind resistance.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

So we got in the car, Otori feeling a little disappointed with his arms crossed. Komachi sat in the front, while Otori and I sat in the back.

"Hey, stranger, is there anyone you know that are from the Gensokyo world?"

Comment

Air- Thirty Miles from Osaka - Japan

As the helicopter spun out of control X quickly activated his Falcon Armors flight function and flew out of it. He then saw that Aqua had saved the helicopter in the nick of time. X let out a sigh of relief as he saw John meet up with some others.
                He pushes a button on the side of his helmet.

"John can you hear me? Are you okay? I thought the helicopter was going to crash, but it didn't. I'll meet you at the rendezvous point via air." Said X via communicator to John. Luckily he was able to send a message to John's suit thanks to his helmet's communication system.

Comment

30 Miles From Okinawa

John spoke to the Yama.

"Yea. Yuuka, Yukari, Yumeko, Shinki, Eirin, and Mima."

John then floored the gas and the car bursted forward.

"Godspeed, X."
                  Last edited by S121; 05-15-2013, 08:24 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

The stranger seemed to be talking to himself. Radio? No, I dont see where he could be sending these waves from. Whats going on?

Otori spoke up. "Remember, Shikieiki, some of these characters are from a farther future than any of us. He may have a built in radio in his helmet."

Komachi started to look closer at the helmet until I whacked her with the rod.

"Stop it, Komachi! You may be making him uncomfortable with the way you are staring at him, and at such close range no less!"
                    Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-15-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Heading to Rendezvous Point - Osaka - Japan

"Same to you John." Said X as he turns his focus to his mission. Quickly he flies forward, heading to the rendezvous. The cold winds are strong, and X can tell that it will be rough trying to fly through this cold climate. Though it just doesn't seem right to him. It was warm, and pretty sunny earlier then suddenly a cold wind hit like a truck. He shakes his head as he continues flying.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Atleast the sorceress had respect for the others and Renamon was ok with that, she then looked through the window to perceive anything from the others, but that blasted buzzing was covering any other sound ("Wait.. buzzing?") she thought closing her eyes and focusing only on her ears.

it was a constant buzz ("It´s not a machine.. its something organic") the fox thought still searching for the source of the buzzing ("Where are you..") the source was indeed big as it was easy to finally spot.

The vixen then formed the creature on her mind ("A giant moth?") then she finally pinpointed the creature, it was really hard to see it because of the storm, but there it was, a giant moth freezing everything on its path

"I think I know why the others are having difficulties, a giant moth is freezing everything, both in land and on air" Renamon said towards both girls
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"You see, this is why I don't like bugs, ze." Marisa said.

Near Osaka, Japan

The Windega flapped it's wings yet again, sending more and more bursts of wind below, toppling trees, and anything else that got in it's way, while pods of Akrids fell from the growing cloud. The Windega screeched and the sound reverberated throughout the entire city.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM-
                            "What the-" Lance's shocked voice was drowned as a meteorite struck the building. He wasn't harmed, but the shock and the fear rendered him unconscious.
                            "Is that the storm?" Yuuka asked, looking up to find a hole on the ceiling.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

28 Miles From Osaka

John yelled over the roar of the engine and the howling wind.

"YEA! IT'S A BUILT IN COMMUNICATOR!"

The car was going at 80mph and skidding on the ice, but nothing John couldn't handle.
                              sigpic

Comment

Osaka, Japan

The sudden rock that fell through the ceiling knocked out the man because of mere shock, Yuuka looked towards the hole above and Renamon to the hole below. The rock got stuck on the floor below them and had a strange glow.

"That rock has something alive inside it" the fox warned as she took a better look to the rock, ready for any attack of the mysterious being inside the rock
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X