X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris, France
    "Be my guest." Katarina smirked, manuevering her knives in a juggling manner. "It was getting boring, just me, Fiora, and Talon."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Paris - France

Raven watches as Kat juggles the knives in her hands. "Lead the way." He said with a polite bow.

Comment

Inside Yukari´s gaps

Renamon followed Yuuka through the eyes filled place, looking at the eyes was indeed something that could drive someone insane easily. The fox then asked "You want to rescue the insect girl, right?"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Courtyard - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

John realized that Aqua was still lying on the ground.

He woke her up, then told her to follow Renamon and Yuuka.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

Salvador, with his hardened combat senses, felt the entity's presence.

"Ey, I hear something." Salvador said, pulling out a large black and red shotgun, mounted with a scope.

"What be it?" Pontius said. "Could be just the swishing of the trees."

"But there's not really any wind." Mima pointed out. "Can't be that."

"Then what? A monster for slaying? Sounds like a job for my hammer." Pontius said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Entrance to Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

A green haired maiden was walking up the stairs to Hakurei Shrine, a jar in her hands. When Reimu sees me with this, she'll be so happy. The maiden thought as she walked up to the top of the stairs, only to find an unknown spirit and 3 human companions, weapons on their hands.

"Takeminakata Invocation!" The green-haired maiden shouted, creating large, star-shaped danmaku out of fear and terror.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

Pontius raised his shield, the other two hiding behind it and the danmaku bouncing off it harmlessly.

"Woah now, watch yourself, we mean no harm." Mima said.

"Ey, loco, you trying to kill us or somethin?" Salvador said.

"Stand down, young maiden, we are here in peace." Pontius yelled.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Inside Yukari´s gaps

As they kept moving inside the gap, Renamon thought about the situation.

("Ok.. we are going towards a base filled with agents, both human and character, who will try to kill us, we don´t know how many characters are being taken as hostages.") the fox analyzed imagining the place.

Then she checked her digivice that was completely full and had enough energy for her to become both Kyubimon and Taomon ("Maybe I can reach that form again") the vixen thought and remembered her fights as Sakuyamon.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"I shall pay no attention to lies of armed humans!" The green-haired maiden shouted as her star danmaku enveloped entire shrine ground, until-
                    BOOM! Every single bullet were blown off into the air.
                    "Please, Miss Kochiya." Suika, who was about 5 feet tall when she met Mima's crew, was now significantly taller than the tallest among them. It was evident that she was the one who blew all the bullets away.
                    "Do not destroy the shrine ground, or I shall deal with you in stead of Reimu."
                    The green-haired maiden, Sanae Kochiya, stood there dumfounded, as Suika shrank back to her usual pint sized form and approached Mima's group. "Sorry about that. Here's some leftover takoyaki."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"Hell yeah!" Salvador yelled, digging into the food along with Pontius. Mima then floated over to Sanae.

"I'm quite amazed you haven't heard of me. But, i'll skip the fluff, and get right to it. I'm Mima, the Hakurei Shrine's resident ghost. The two pigs over there scoffing down that food are Salvador and Pontius. We really do mean no harm, you know." Mima explained.

"That's my piece, gordo!" Salvador complained.

"As a knight, I ha-" Pontius was rudely interrupted by a punch to the face.

"Viete a la mierda. It's mine!" Salvador yelled, the two glaring at each other with daggers.

"Gods, i'm amazed they haven't killed themselves yet." Mima said.

Comment

(My lungs- I can't breathe from laughing-)
                        Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"Ah, I heard about a spirit that lives in Hakurei Shrine... You must know me already, right?" Sanae asked as Suika laughed at Salvador and Pontius' struggle over the leftover Takoyaki. "I have this jar of incense that I got from Miss Hijiri and I wanted to give it to Reimu, but she's not here-"
                        "Well, well, well, look what Orin brought back from the grave." A voice behind startled Sanae. A similar-looking shrine maiden, dressed in red miko dress, walked up to Mima. "Here to steal my power again, you old hag?"

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Test Chamber - Pentagon

The dragon reared his talons, dodging Zero's slash. Then he blasted Zero with freezing breath as he spoke with fragmented English: "Foolish human. Will face. Frozen death."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"Steal your power? I would steal it as much as you would stop taking donations." Mima retorted.

"Shall we settle this like men?" Pontius said, sword raised.

"I'm pumped, let's do this!" Salvador pulled out a pair of shotguns.

"Oh, would you two get a room?" Mima asked.

"As much as I need those fruits and vegetables." Pontius replied.

"So I take that as a yes then?" Mima finished.

Comment

Combat Facility, Secret Off-Coast Neo-Yakuza Base

"Get ready," said otori.

"Hey listen," i tried to ask, "is it at least in order to use my Rod of Remorse?"

He thought long, and then said, "I dont see why not. Be careful, though. Because it is rare that we befriend someone like you, only top agents like me are to be their... Um... Guardian. But then again, it shouldn't be too much toil for someone like you."

A voice came from the cieling

"BEGINNING TRAINING. 3...2...1... BEGIN!"

He threw a couple shots, and I only took half of them, which was actually pretty good. I had my rod in my pocket and started returning shots. He barely took a fourth of them. Incredible...

This went on for what seemed like an hour. I remembered I had the rod. I took it out and kept on dodging, and I finally found the chance to swing at his head. I took it, and he tried to block it with his hand, but it penetrated and hit him anyways, and he toppled over.

"THAT CONCLUDES THE MATCH!"

"Wait, that's it?" I felt confused.

"Yes. Once an opponent is down, we use a special device that temporarily knocks them out. In other words, you passed. Well, you already passed when you hit the thirty minute mark for the battle."

So it was an hour. He continued, "Good work. You should get some sleep. You start your first mission tommorow."

So I head back until...

"Hey... I liked what I saw today. Keep it up. I look forward to seeing you tommorow."

I continued on when Komachi sort of appeared out of no where and said to me, "Hey, do you think that he..."

"Komachi, come here." She ducked down. "Yes?"

I whacked her in the head with the rod. "Watch the toungue before it licks hellfire."

"Sorry..." I noticed something else, though. Even though I hadn't written a single sin on the rod, Otori looked quite pained even though he didnt show it. I guess that's how fragile humans are in this world. I had better be careful with the rod.

I returned to my room, plopped on my bed, and went out like a candle on a cold night.

Comment

(Just noticed that Yamada is in first-person point of view. This should be interesting.)
                                Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

The red miko of the Hakurei shrine strolled across to Pontius and Salvador, and gave them a noogie. (Yes, a noogie.)
                                "If you're going to fight, not here!" Reimu growled. "Otherwise, you will experience my wrath!"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X