X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo

John eventually ran through the forest until he came across a house.

John walked up to the door and knocked on it.

(Please be home.), John thought as he looked at Yukari.

John could feel the stinging pain of the various spikes and bullets in his back, now that he had calmed down.

(Well, at least you're not injured.)
    Last edited by S121; 07-19-2013, 01:12 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

London Outskirts

Chris turns to Six "Thank you. There is no way that only two people will be able to stop all this mess. I will appreciate your help." Said Chris as he turns to Quote. "Not sure. Is there anyway for me to contact you?" Replied Chris as he heard Gerard yelling.

"Wait that sounded like Gerard. GERARD WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Comment

Hm? And he can talk? Strange...

"... I guess you can say that. Not that it matters, I mean I'm fucking dead right now. I really don't care though. I just want to know that god will protect Shikieiki for me. Hell, I'll even settle for that Higher Power guy if I have to. I'm just a bit down that I couldn't do it myself. But hell, why should you care? You're just a figment of my imagination. A glitchy one at that..."

Wait... Is that...

I rushed to the gate to get a better glimpse at the source, but I couldn't see anything.

"Hello? Is anyone out there?!"
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-19-2013, 01:13 AM.

Comment

London Outskirts

"GERARD IT'S ME CHRIS!? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Chris yelled as he kept running towards the source of the yelling. Eventually coming across a large mansion with Gerard outside it. "Gerard! Am I glad to see you!"

Comment

London Outskirts

Six followed Chris and saw another strange man.

"A friend of yours?", Six asked Chris.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"Chris! Thank heavens you are alive! Who is your friend?"

Comment

Alice's House

The door opened to find a small doll by the size of an infant guarding the house with a giant cleaver.
                "Oh... Who are you?" It asked John.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

London Outskirts

"Spartan-B312 at your service. You can call me Noble Six, or Six.", Six said to the man.

Gensokyo

"John.", John said to the doll.

He was surprised to see a living doll, but right now, he had to get Yukari to a safe place.

"Can I come in?", John asked.
                  sigpic

Comment

"I see. Quickly, climb over the wall. We don't want to obstruct the property."

Comment

London Outskirts

"Noble Six here saved my life. I almost died to one of those Tyrants. He agreed to help us." Said Chris as he tosses the gym bag filled with supplies over the wall, before climbing over it himself.

As he lands on the other side of the wall he turns to Gerard and picks up the Gym Bag. "Did you find the vaccine samples?" Asked Chris.

Comment

London Outskirts

"Okay.", Six said.

He then jumped OVER the wall as if it was a light jump for him.

"Need a hand?", Six asked the others.
                        sigpic

Comment

Alice's House

"I'm Hourai." Hourai mumbled as she motioned John to enter. "Master is busy right now. Should I leave a message?"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo

Quickly moving through the forest, Renamon eventually reached a house that had Yukari´s scent and she saw the soldier at its door "Finally I found both of you, I heard you needed a healer" she said greeting them
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

London Outskirts

"Nah I'm good. I think we should find shelter first. You know a base of operations of sorts." Said Chris as he looks at the mansion.

Comment

I began walking toward the mansion.

"Of course. We should be safe here from any of those mon-"

I then tripped on one of many holes in the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X