X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nameless Hill

The bounty hunter shooted misiles to the many tanks around making explosions as a distraction "If this doesnīt atract them, I donīt know what will, you got your chance boy" she told Isaac

Nera punched another soldier and cleaned the route for the engineer
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nameless Hill

Isaac darted past the Nucleoids and ran to one of the unused tanks.

The main gun was disassembled and was lying next to the tank, as if it was going through maintenance.

Isaac climbed up the side of the tank and went inside.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Hell, huh? Come to think about it, you remind me why? I never killed anyone, and the one time I tried to kill someone, I was the one who ended up dead. Where's the logic in that, not that I expect any at this point."

Comment

Nameless Hill

As some enemies kept coming, Samus used her ice misiles to freeze the soldiers "This fools have no idea who they are dealing with" she said to herself preparing a super misile

"Ok, there is no one close, we got time" Nera said preparing her bone staff
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere

"You misunderstand me. What I mean is I'm going to send you to the Hell of Blazing Fires, in Gensokyo. You'll be ressurected, and you can go about your business." THe Hgher Power then raised a finger "But, there's a catch." The Higher Power explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nameless Hill

Jason continued to give Samus cover and fired at the enemy tanks, shredding their armor and blowing them up before they could fire.

A group of grunts ran towards the Mantis with what looked to be a jerry-rigged Plasma Chainsaw!

The Mantis stomped and caused the grunts to fall over, dropping their weapon in the process.

Jason then lit them up with his 20mm heavy machinegun, reducing them to piles of lead and alien flesh.

"Samus, looks like you might have a new weapon.", Jason said to Samus, referencing the Plasma Chainsaw.

Isaac couldn't open the reactor core's chamber.

When they built it, they didn't want anyone to go tampering with it.

"Damn it!", Isaac yelled.

Isaac then contacted Samus.

"Hey Samus, do you have anything that can cut through super strong metals?", Isaac asked.
              Last edited by S121; 07-20-2013, 12:36 AM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"A catch? Sure, I'm all ears."

Comment

Forest of Magic

From high above, a person was floating around, observing HM beat the living CRAP out of the two overconfident Nucleoids.
                  "Damn, is this how weak the Army is?" The person groaned. "No wonder the Devourer were having a hard time."
                  "Well, time to go Supply the other worlds first. Shouldn't take that long."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Nameless hill

The bounty hunter took a weapon with her free hand "Looks nice, letīs see what it can do" she said

Smaus then noticed more grunts coming ans she slashed their weapins with the plasma chainsaw, itīs teeth easily cutting through the metal

"Hang on Isaac, Nera! catch this!" Samus yelled throwing another plasma chainsaw to the jackal who caught it

"Let me handle this" Nera said starting the weapon and cutting slowly the skin of the metal
                    Last edited by Kristia; 07-20-2013, 12:42 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

The Auditor's land was planned to continue to expand, eventually taking over the entire ship. But the ship began to fight back. Not only has the expansion halted, but some areas were beginning to push back.

Kappa Village

"Out of my way!" Nitori shouted, clenching her bare, bleeding stomach as she marched towards where Zero supposedly "went", with Mitori and the other Kappa doctors following behind her.
                      "Nitori, you're too hurt to-" Mitori began.
                      "I said GET OUT!" Nitori almost looked berserk as she approached the tavern entrance where X was venting his anger out at.
                      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-20-2013, 12:48 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Nameless Hill

"Hahahahaha!", Jason laughed as he heard the Plasma Chainsaw roar and saw grunts running away from Samus.

"The best weapon is the one you don't even have to use!", Jason said to Samus as he laughed.

Isaac waited as Nera began to cut away at the tank.

"Be careful not to rupture the core.", Isaac said.

Isaac saw some grunts trying to stop Nera, so he shot them with his Pulse Rifle as they came near.

"I got them. You just keep doing what you're doing.", Isaac said to Nera as he killed another grunt.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nameless hill

Samus charged her power beam and shooted a nova beam exploding a tank "Hey pilot, how many can you see from far away? she asked to Jason

"Almost done.. almost.. There it goes, Isaac, the hatch is op- woah! Nera evaded a gruntīs shot and threw her bone staff to him knocking him outcold

Spoiler:

Comment

Nameless Hill

"Good job guys, the Devourer are pulling back." Yukari said through Eirin's gap crystal. "Return to the HQ."
                            "Roger that." Eirin nodded. "Good job wreaking havoc. Let's get some rest and go for round 2."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I tied up the aliens.

"Yea, how 'bout that, huh? You're lucky I didn't have to use... LAYZOR!!!"

I began shooting multiple shots from LAYZOR in victory, the shots being the second brghtest thing in the sky other than the sun.

Comment

Kappa Village

The scan's still have not picked up anything odd. Except for a strange energy reading. This energy seems to be growing within Zero. However it seems completely harmless.

X continues to vent his anger outside as the scan continues. He felt completely helpless right now. Like he couldn't have done anything to help Zero.

Comment

Working...
                                X