X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle of Gensokyo

The grunt flying towards the spartan suddenly got impaled by the shaman´s staff to the ground "I have a better idea, why don´t you and me have a spar blood general?" Sakuyamon said crushing the zombie´s head with her foot

"John, we must go to the core now, se will deal with this guy" Nera said ready to move with the spartan
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

As soon as Renamon and Nera got within the safety of John's vicinity, he readied his attack.

Now was the time to release all of the magical energy he had collected.

The air around John was sucked towards him as a visible wave of energy raced towards him. A sort of sucking sound could be heard from the sudden disturbance in the air and for a split second, everything was dead silent.
      In that moment, John straightened out his knees, widened his footing and outstretched his arms, resulting in a bright flash of white and black.

*BOOOOOOOOM*

The white and black explosion could be seen for miles as a giant ball of energy with a diameter of 100 meters lit up the battlefield.

Once the explosion subsided, John fell to his knees and one hand, completely exhausted from his attack.
      Last edited by S121; 08-15-2013, 12:52 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

As the explosion subsidized, it seemed that there were no survivors... Except...

"Impressive." Vladimir, his body burned to cinders, muttered his awe at John as he stood up. He sounded a lot more sane. "Very very impressive."
        Vladimir looked around: no corpses within his vicinity to drain blood from. No one but John's life force. He could've easily taken it, but Vladimir did not. Deep within his berserk thirst for blood was the code of warrior. He lost, he must pay the price and accept his defeat.
        Aww hell, he thought. I don't want to die.
        A light breeze turned his body into ashes. The famed general of hemomancy has fallen at last.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

Despite his exhaustion, John forced himself to stand. At first, John lost his balance, but he remained standing.

John then looked at the waypoint on his HUD.

< 900m >

"Just a little bit further...", John said to himself as he forced himself to walk.

Seeing as how his body could no longer continue to shoulder the burden, John let his suit take over, allowing him to move normally. Using his neural interface, John controlled his MJOLNIR Mark VII armor as if it were his own body.

(This is for not only the planet, but all who live on it. Spartans are built to make the sacrifices nobody else should ever have to make... I'm going to make it to that Extractor, even if I have to crawl my way there.)

Without hesitation, John sprinted off towards the Extractor, determined to carry out his mission, determined to save Earth and all it's inhabitants.
          Last edited by S121; 08-15-2013, 03:31 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

The Package

As the chip was inserted beeping could be heard coming from Zero as his systems scanned the chip. After a few minutes Zero's systems got finished scanning the chip and his arm quickly turns black in a flash, his hair turning white as well. Zero felt more powerful as he stood up. He looked at his armor for a few seconds before turning to Nitori. "Thanks, I can already feel the raw power." Said Zero as he grabbed his Z-Saber. As he pulled it out the blade of it was made of purple energy instead of it's normal green. As he was about to leave he stopped at the doorway and turned to Nitori.

"Hey Nitori... thanks... a lot. I really do appreciate this." Said Zero in a slightly happier tone than normal which is somewhat odd, even for the situation at hand. Zero waves goodbye to her as he runs off. Thanks to his new upgrades he is much faster, can take more damage, and can dish out even more damage than before. These upgrades will definitely help out right now. He then makes his way to the Battle.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

From the space above, a fleet of Lunarian spacecrafts began their voyage to attack the Consumer, led by the Watatsuki sisters.

"Squadron en route." Yorihime guided the Alpha Squadron to support the ground troops. "Dive south to the bearing of S 22.35° W. Deploy drop pods, engage the hostiles with Gaon Cannon."

"Let's go!" Toyohime waved her fans in a cheering methods. Toyohime was obviously less formal than Yorihime. "Show those creeps Lunarian technique!"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

Sakuyamon sighed and started floating to charge to the Devourer ("I know she is in there") she thought of the shikigami

"Ready to rescue our nine-tailed ally?" Nera asked stretching her limbs

"I am ready, and what about helping the spartan?" the shaman countered

"He got something better than lady luck, me" the jackal grinned as she sped up to John "You just focus on the core, I´ll cover you John" she said

Sakuyamon then flew her way to the devourer to rescue Ran
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Halt!" A very tiny furball squealed from above. He was wearing a chunky boots that kept him afloat. On a hill that leads to the Extractor stood an array of Grunts, too many to even count. Even an instant action would mean certain death.

"Master Chief Petty Officer Sierra-117," The furball squeaked. "And Lucario Nera. Pleasure knowing you. Any last words?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John straightened his posture with his MJOLNIR suit and spoke.

"Yes. Bye bye.", John said.

It may have been a problem with Ansem constantly assaulting John's mind, but the upside was that John was beginning to learn Ansem's darkness abilities, one of them being portals.

All of a sudden, John formed a wall of light and darkness, then corridor of darkness on the ground, causing Nera and himself to fall through.
                    Last edited by S121; 08-15-2013, 01:30 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

Following the spartan, Nera said "Our best odd is that you let me cover you no matter what, your barriers and armor are more effective against the heat than my steel body"

Sakuyamon started charging her elementals and launched them to the ship while going behind their tails ready to crush the walls of the consumer

Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

As suddenly as John's corridor appeared, it just as quickly spit them out in another location.

John looked at the waypoint on his HUD.

< 500m >

"We have half a kilometer to go.", John said as he continued forward.
                        Last edited by S121; 08-15-2013, 03:30 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Where'd they go?!" The furball went frantic, then extremely pissed. "Have I failed?"
                          The Youkais of Gensokyo came into view.
                          "Kill them all." The furball ordered with so much malice that even the bravest man would've flinched. "Let those two see the bloody carcasses of their comrades for escaping lime a coward!"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

All of a sudden, a male voice popped up in John's head. It sounded... serene. No sense of frustration, no sense of anger, it was almost as if there was no battle going on.

"I'm sorry, but that... I'm simply not going to allow."

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John froze for a moment, surprised by the voice in his head. It wasn't Ansem, so who was it?

John continued to sprint towards the Extractor, quickly closing the distance.

< 400m >
                              sigpic

Comment

"... and yet you choose to move on...

what a simple minded little fool."

Then, a strange man in black robing began floating down. His smile was that of an angel... but his eyes were those of a cold-blooded killer.

"Now, now. Is there any need to rush? You have all the time in the world."

Comment

Working...
                                X