X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London

Six eventually returned to his apartment, where he then began to disassemble his Sniper Rifle and clean it.

"All in a day's work.", Six said to himself, as if he was talking to the walls.

Six took off his helmet and then grabbed a TV dinner from the freezer.

Six put it into the microwave and turned it on.

He then sat on his steel reinforced sofa and began to watch television.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

"You're talking to a Higher Power. One of the gods of gods. I could just snap my fingers, and she'd be better." The Higher Power said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gensokyo

"Can you help then?", John asked in an urgent tone as Nucleoids emerged from the bushes behind the group.

John held Yukari with one arm and with the other, he held it out and fired a single darkness orb.

The darkness orb made contact with the closest grunt and caused a large explosion, killing the whole, Nucleoid patrol.

"I would greatly appreciate it.", John added as he held Yukari with both of his arms again.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

London
          _________

The Nemesis continued to stir in a pile of it's own blood and brain matter. A dog which was walking by stopped and started growling and barking at the Nemesis as it comes to a stand. Tentacle's erupt from it's body, ripping it's shirt to pieces as it let's out an insanely loud roar.

Nemesis has mutated, it quickly turns to the dog and one of the tentacles goes flying towards the canine. The dog was quickly impaled on the Tyrant's tentacle, dying instantly. Nemesis then begins to make his way to Chris's apartment. Killing many people along the way.

Comment

"Please tell me you ignored my previous calls because you were attacked by savage bears! You need to leave now! They're going to detonate the bomb! I'm in a nearby forest in some kind of mansion. Go to the research labs and find the employee lounge. There should be a passcode keypad behind the bookshelf. I have the numbers to activate it, write it down or something!"

Comment

London

Six heard a loud roar and stood up.

(What now?)

Six then looked out his window to see the monster, only this time it was much worse.

(F*ck...)

Six grabbed all of his weapons and headed outside.
              sigpic

Comment

London-Chris's Apartment

"Damn it... first they send a Nemesis T-Type after me, and now they are going to detonate the bomb!?" Said Chris as he punches his wall in anger. "In a forest? You must be on the outskirts of the city. I'm on my way." Said Chris as he grabs the keys to his jeep.

He quickly grabs a few boxes of handgun and Assault Rifle ammo he had stored away, and bottles of water. He tosses the stuff in a bag and makes his way outside where he proceeds to hop into his Jeep and tries to start it. As he does he sees that the Nemesis has gotten up again, this time even uglier than before. "Crap! Those things just won't stay dead!" Said Chris as he hits the throttle, his destination= the forest. The Nemesis roars as Chris drives by and begins to give chase.

Chris saw the man from earlier and quickly stopped and opened the window. "Quick get inside! This place is literally going to become a hell hole soon!" He said to Six as he unlocks the door.

Comment

That boy, so reckless. He didn't even hear the passcode. So headlong...

Just like my son...

Comment

Gensokyo

"Just say the magic word." The Higher Power said.

London

In a coffee shop nearby was Quote, sipping on some coffee. Though he was a robot, he still had synthetic taste buds. It was a quite pleasing taste to Quote, but then he saw the hulking Nemesis and sighed.

"Another day, another trouble." Quote thought to himself, getting up, getting out of the coffee shop, and pulling out his Spur, charging it and firing at the Nemesis.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

SDM

The fox quickly grabbed the clone user by his neck with her claws "You have only one chance to spare your life, surrender now or I will deal with you personally"she growled to him
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

London

The Nemesis stops as Quote began firing at it. It roared and directed it's attack at Quote. A series of tentacles erupt from it's body and fly towards Quote.
                        Last edited by NeoFox; 07-18-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Gensokyo

John looked the Higher Power in the eye and spoke.

"Please.", John said in a sincere tone.

London

Six jumped into the car and aimed at the Nemesis with his Sniper Rifle.

"Drive.", Six said as he fired his Sniper Rifle at the Nemesis's head.
                          sigpic

Comment

London
                            _________

Chris quickly hit the gas peddle and took off driving at a high speed, leaving the Nemesis to deal with Quote.

"I have to thank you from earlier. I would have died if it wasn't for you. Sadly what you have done just made things a hell of a lot worse." Said Chris as the Nemesis continues to try and grab quote with it's tentacles instead of impale him.

Comment

London

Quote did a backflip, throwing his blade at the tentacles, cutting them, then firing another charged Spur shot.

Gensokyo

"Done." The Higher Power said, Yukari's wounds disappearing, then the Higher Power disappeared.

Comment

London

"I can kill it if you want. It can't be worse than an Ice Titan.", Six said.

Gensokyo

John held the unconscious Yukari in his arms.

Her wounds were completely healed.

(Alright. Now just to find a way to safety.), John thought as he went deeper into the forest.
                                Last edited by S121; 07-18-2013, 11:45 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X