X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo

John was getting frustrated by his current situation.

(These are not Nucleoids. When I find who's doing this, I'm going to kill them.), John thought as he hid in a bush with Yukari.

John peeked his head out and saw that one Kleer skeleton was getting too close to his position.

John kept quiet and put Yukari down.

He then pulled out his Combat Knife and got ready to strike, just in case it found them.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

SDM

Samus looked that everyone was ok and remembered that John and Yukari were alone "Rena, you are the fastest here, we will deal with what´s left, you go and help the spartan"

Renamon looked at the bounty hunter and nodded, quickly running at top speed searching for the spartan

Nera then took care of the clone user by binding his hands with a tube

Gensokyo

The fox ran and leaped through the woods and found Yukari´scent ("Almost there, hold on")
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

London Outskirts

Chris looks at Six and sighs. "There is a vaccine, however it's in small numbers and it only works in the early stages of infection. Once you turn into a zombie there is no curing it." Said Chris as he stands up he then turns to Quote. "Surprisingly you're right. The only way to stop it now is to literally send the city up in smoke. Killing everything in the city. Living... or non-living. Sadly even if this city is destroyed there are supposedly more bombs in the works. All meant for the U.S." He said as he begins walking however he stops and turns to Quote and Six.

"Wait I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Chris Redfield." Said Chris as he turns to Quote and Six. He then turns his attention to Quote. "Wait who are you? Hell who are you two?"

Comment

Gensokyo

THe Kleer sniffed the air, but then went by the bush. A red biomech behind it was about to plow through the bush.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

London Outskirts

"My name is Spartan-B312, otherwise known as Noble Six. As for the city, I know someone that can help. They're in a secure facility, but it's in London.", Six said.

Gensokyo

John grabbed Yukari and held her in one arm.

He then charged at the Skeleton and plunged his knife into its skull.

He then jumped onto the red one, stunning it.

He then grabbed one of his RPG rockets and force-fed it to the red biomechanoid.

John then ran away with Yukari as the rocket exploded.
            Last edited by S121; 07-19-2013, 12:58 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

London Outskirts

"I probably know what facility you're talking about, but right now I have a friend waiting for me here in the woods." Said Chris as he began walking.

"GERARD WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Yelled Chris.

Comment

(Wait, John couldn't knock down a red biomech. The thing's probably twice as strong as John.)
                London Outskirts

"Sorry, I can get ahead of myself. Quote, London Armed Forces." Quote introduced.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

London Outskirts

"Part of the armed forces huh? Well I'm from the U.S. Military. I am part of an anti-terrorist branch of the military. I was stationed here along with the rest of my team, however they were sadly killed off." Said Chris as he continues to look for Gerard.

Comment

London Outskirts

"Then it looks like we're all from some kind of military. I'm a Spartan-III Super Soldier. I now work as an assassin-for-hire, a mercenary. As for who did this, I can tell you that I can make whole organizations disappear overnight.", Six said.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gah... This sucks. Did I just fucking die?! Ain't this just wonderful...

Hey... Is that... Shikieiki! I ran over to her.

Wait, why am I not getting any closer? What the hell is this place?!

I kept running, but I couldn't get any... Closer...

I stopped. Shikieiki didn't move anymore. I looked behind me. All of a sudden, a giant Hank appeared before me! Then came a giant Sanford, Deimos, and Christoff. Then I could see behind them the Higher Power, and it looked as if he were laughing at me! This was too sureal...

All of a sudden, an Improbability Drive was hovering down to me! When it landed, I went to touch it. But then Christoff kicked me away. I got back up and ran towards it, but then Hank punched it away. I kept going, but in all terms, everyone was keeping it away from me. The Higher Power was still laughing, laughing harder with each failed attemp I made towards the Improbability Drive. Shikieiki was not getting any closer, everyone was beating on me, the Higher power was laughing... This is a nightmare!!!

Comment

Somewhere

The actual Higher Power appeared and looked at the laughing one.

"They never make these duplicates like they used to." THe Higher Power said, as everything started to disappear, but Otori and the Higher Power.

London Outskirts

"That sounds lovely." Quote said with a very sarcastic tone. "So, the rocket was to spread that virus, and you know about it?"

Comment

London Outskirts

"Me and my team found the research base that the missile and T-Virus is being produced in. However that is where my team was also killed. Surprisingly the commander of that base is actually helping me in trying to stop the T-Virus from spreading any further." Said Chris as he turns to Six. "Well Noble Six, I hope you're willing to help us. You two Quote. We could use all the help we can get."

Comment

Everything disappeared. It all just...

Wait what the hell is the Higher Power still doing here? And he ain't laughing. Oh well, I lost so much blood this bullshit is bound to happen like some glitch.

The whole floor was covered in holes. My anger had risen to the point where I could destroy a bull in hand-to-hand combat.

"Why... Why is everyone dying around me?! It's all... It's the Neo-Yakuza's fault! DAMN YOU, NEO-YAKUZA!!!"

Comment

London Outskirts

"I'm in.", Six said.
                              sigpic

Comment

Somewhere

"Well, that was an odd episode you had, wasn't it?" The Higher Power said to Otori.

London Outskirts

"In a bit. I need to get something from somewhere close to the city. Do you have somewhere we can meet up?" Quote asked.

Comment

Working...
                                X