Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London
    ________

"Killing it won't be that easy! That thing literally took a bullet to the head and got up! Besides... that thing is the least of our troubles!" Said Chris as he kept driving.

As the Tentacles were cut the retracted, and Nemesis was knocked back from the shot, taking heavy damage. Though the Nemesis started to quickly regenerate, along with it's tentacles.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada; Otori

I... Can't go on... Like this... It's... Impossible...

... God... If you can hear... Please... I know... I commted many sins... But please... Hear this street rat's plea........

... Protect... Shiki... Eiki...

I fell to the floor.

OTORI!!!!!!

Comment

London

Quote pulled out his rocket launcher, firing a series of rockets at the creature, then firing more blades at it.

"Can't be any worse than Ballos." Quote thought.

Somewhere in Nevada

Tricky gave a laugh from his rotton throat, bashing Shiki in the face with his sign.
        Last edited by Koishi; 07-18-2013, 11:53 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

London
          ________

After the smoke from the explosions clear Nemesis can be seen badly injured. Nemesis falls to it's knees before passing out.

MEANWHILE

The missile was fired.

As the missile flew over the city Chris looked up. "Damn it! They already fired it!" Said Chris as he continues driving.

The missile continued flying until it flew right over town hall. As it did the Missile detonated in mid-air, spreading a toxic purple cloud of the T-Virus throughout the city. The cloud quickly begins enveloping the city within a matter of minutes.

Comment

This man is powerful... This will not be easy. But I do not wish to stop! I kept on simultaneously firing danmaku and hitting the clown with the rod.

Oh no, the bomb! I hope he's alright...

Comment

Gensokyo

John was deep in the forest, slowly making his way to the Hakurei Shrine.

John peeked his head out from behind a tree and saw a Nucleoid camp.

There had to be at least 50 of them.

(Okay. No problem.)

London

"Was that a dirty bomb!?!", Six shouted.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

London

Quote ignored the cloud, and focused on the Nemesis. He saw how it regenerated, and he knew it need to be destroyed. He pulled out a modified fireball blaster, and fired a stream of fire at the Nemesis's body, then firing more rockets just in case.

Gensokyo

Suddenly, flashes occured in the camp, and several of the large biomechs invaded, decimating the Nucleoids, along with several large scorpion like creatures. They opened their pincers, and a hail of bullets showered the enemy forces, destorying them.
                Last edited by Koishi; 07-19-2013, 12:04 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

SDM

Nera took care of the hurted girls "Allright, your bodies seem to have healed" she said bandaging patchouli´s arm

Samus was scanning the whole mansion as all the enemies were beaten "This place is finally safe from those creatures, what about you Rena?"

Renamon was holding the clone user to the wall with force so he couldnpt escape
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

London-Outskirts of City

"Yea, but not just any bomb. Soon this place will be infested with the undead." Said Chris as they run out of gas right at the edge of the forest. "Damn, out of gas. Quick we need to head into the woods!" Said Chris as he grabs the gym bag filled with hand grenades, handgun ammo, and assault rifle ammo. As well as water bottles. Chris then quickly hops out of the car and runs into the forest. He stops to watch the city as the sound of thousands of people screaming as the city is already thrown into a panic.

Meanwhile

In the city people have begun to go into a massive panic. Cars crashing, people passing out left and right, and people dying all over the place as the toxic cloud of the T-Virus spreads throughout the city. Infecting all humans, and even animals.

Nemesis continued to try and regenerate until it finally passed out, it's body stopped regenerating as it was successfully incapacitated by Quote. Limbs were blown off, and large chunks of rotten flesh flew everywhere as Nemesis does not get up again.

It is still alive, it's just heavily damaged. It will need to consume flesh to successfully recover. The Nemesis has gone into a dormant state though.
                    Last edited by NeoFox; 07-19-2013, 12:09 AM.

Comment

London

Quote dashed through the city, using his Booster to hop over cars, and held his blade in case he was attacked, and quickly got out of the city. He looked over the city and shook his head.

"Poor bastards." Quote muttered quietly.

Comment

Gensokyo

(Damn it.)

John looked at Yukari, then to the Biomechanoids.

(I have to find a way out of here.)

John begins to then sneak around the camp.

London

"You're sh*tting me...", Six said in an incredulous tone.

Six then followed the man into the woods.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

London
                          ________

"Do I look like I am? That bomb was filled with something called the T-Virus. I would give you the full explanation, but in short the T-Virus literally turns the living into Zombies. That large beast you shot was called Tyrant T-Type, also known as Nemesis. It can literally survive almost anything you through at it. The Tyrant was also a product of the T-Virus." Said Chris as the finally get to a safe enough distance away from the city. He stops and sits on a fallen tree. "In just a few hours that place will be filled to the brim with Zombies. It's like Raccoon City all over again..."

Comment

London

"How do we stop it? Is there a vaccine?", Six asked.
                            sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

A large pillar drives itself out of the ground, large amounts of animate Kleer skeletons pouring out and going out into the surrounding woods, along with giant sized bull people, equipped with large plasma launchers for hands.

London Outskirts

"Simple." Quote said, coming out of the woods. "You either leave, or blow up the city."

Comment

Where is he? He should have been here by now. Don't tell me... He...

DAMMIT!!! I punched a large hole in a wall.

I can't believe... Why is everyone... Dying?

Somewhere in... Somewhere; Otori

Ngh... Where... Am I? It's like the dream world, but... Everything is all white. I can't see anything. Guys? Guys! Where are you?!

No response. Where am I?

Comment

Working...
                                X