X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Military Base - Okinawa - Japan

As X walks into the armory he goes up to a large metal door. He places his hand on a scanner. When he does a quiet beep is heard. The door slowly opens revealing a large room. In the middle of the room is a large blue capsule.

MMXCapsule.jpg

X walks up to a small monitor next to the capsule and types a few things in. After he gets done the capsule's glass door opens up. He slowly steps inside and locks his body. Suddenly the electricity surges from the capsule, and the sound of thunder can be heard. The light coming from inside the capsule is blinding. Shortly after the light fades a small white laser falls upon X from the ceiling of the capsule. Suddenly a new armor materializes over his current body. When the process is done the capsule opens and he steps out of it. He now has the Falcon Armor equipped, and the Shadow Armor in his data bank.

<MEANWHILE>

Alpha team gets their gear in the armory. All the while the leader of Alpha team looks at John as he gets enough gear. "Getting a little too prepared are we?" Said Jacob as he looks at John. All the while a helicopter is getting ready outside. X leaves the capsule room, and into the armory. He locks the door behind him via the scanner. "Okay I'm ready for the mission!" Said X as his arm turns into the Falcon-Buster.

Comment

Army Base - Okinawa - Japan

The man asked John a question.
      "There's no such thing as too prepared when you're fighting an army that's armed to the teeth."

John turned towards Aqua.

"Looks like we won't be sleeping."
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"I can sleep while we are traveling. I juts cast a spell on myself to put myself to sleep."
        Aqua sat down and leaned against a wall.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

John nodded at Aqua, then turned towards Jacob.

"We won't be going straight into action. We have to meet up with 2 other Characters. They'll be waiting for us in Osaka. I'll be able to find them. One of them g ives off a distinct energy signal."
          Last edited by S121; 05-14-2013, 06:56 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

(Assuming Jacob is the Commander of X.)
            Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"Kya, it's done!" Suika's voice was heard from the shrine as she got out to the ground where Reimu was lecturing Pontius and Salvador, who were busy gawking at Reimu. "Alright, you human folks, Suika's special, Deep-fried Kanikko, is done!"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

(Jacob is actually the leader of Alpha Team. He is not a game character. Just a human. Alpha Team is a team dedicated to terrorist, and Yakuza related problems. I'm planning on having Jacob mortally wounded during the mission.)

As X walks up to John and Jacob one of the other members of Alpha Team runs up to the group. "The helicopter is ready sir!" Said the soldier as he runs off outside. X looks at John, Jacob, and Aqua. "Okay let's go." He said as he walks outside.

Comment

John grabbed the duffle bags and followed X to the helicopter.
                sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

The two turned towards Suika.

"Yummy!" Pontius said.

"Suena delicioso!" Salvador said, licking his lips.

"I call first bite." Pontius said.

"No, I need it more than you do, gordo." Salvador said, and the two started to argue again.

Mima de-summoned her chair and books and floated towards Reimu.

"Don't mind their fighting, it's natural for them. Mostly it's just fighting against each other with words, and punches. If they were fighting using their weapons, our ship would've sunk long before we got here. They mostly just threaten each other with those things. On another note, how are things around here?" Mima asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

As Suika laughed and announced "There are plenty for everyone," Reimu sighed and turned to Mima.
                    "All this work is taking a toll on my body... most of the Youkai just want to regard this as another incident... some incident that can threaten every single Youkai population of Gensokyo!" Reimu pouted as she walked slowly towards her shrine and sat down, exhausted. "I'm working full-time trying to fix the barrier... good thing those Keybladers showed up and finished the job. I can take my rest now."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Renamon just stood on a wall seeing the whole situation, Yuuka was interrogating the scent filled man. ("His superiors will notice his abscense, we have to act quickly") she thought

The fox got closer to the youkai and said "We must get all the information we can in the less time possible, I´ll get us a way to run just in case this man´s allies come".

Looking at the window, the vixen noticed some possible paths, A manhole, an alleyway and finally a tree filled park.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

X hops into the helicopter along with the rest of Alpha Team. Jacob looks at X and John. "So what's the plan?" Asked Jacob as he turns to X. "You try and find and recover any hostages. Me, John, and Aqua will handle any characters we encounter." Said X as the helicopter begins to take off.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

After a few minutes of struggle and stubborn "I'm not gonna tell anything to you stupid two-bit Characters!", Yuuka came out of the little corner of interrogation, blood splattered on her dress and face.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"I guess you got the information you needed" Renamon said looking at the red stains on the green-haired´s face and dress.

"If you need any help, I got my own ways to make him talk, or else we can go with what you got, the best path would be the park, you have advantage over there" The fox continued pointing at the many trees and flowers on the nearby park
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"The border shouldn't have collapsed like that, especially given the fact that this world already knew of the existence of Gensokyo, well, at least in those video games." Mima replied. "Also, I wouldn't recommend going out onto the sea, because I may have accidently froze it."

"Then let us eat, everybody!" Salvador yelled with glee.

"Well, at least some people are happy." Mima chuckled.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(Well then, whil waiting for SUSTIC's Raven to answer Kat's invitation-)
                                Pandemonium, Gensokyo

"Miss Shinki, the outsiders left the Makai." Yumeko reported.
                                "Don't consider them outsider, Yumeko. We're not coldhearted demons." Shinki commented.
                                "To me they are!" Yumeko protested, and then blushed at the thought of John. "W, well, except for one."
                                "Ufufu, silly Yumeko." Shinki laughed, and got up. "Prepare the finest guards, Yumeko."
                                "What for, Miss Shinki?" Yumeko asked.
                                "We have a promise to keep." Shinki smirked. "To Osaka."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X