X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

"I don't know. I've never really done more than one person before." Koishi replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac was quiet for a long time, then finally spoke again.

"Well, we will be having people helping us, so it's not like we're doing it alone. Try to affect more than one General, but if it's too much, then it's perfectly okay to affect one. I'll be covering you as you do it, while also targeting the person you're affecting. Between my tech and your magic, we should be able to quickly kill a group of Generals within minutes.", Isaac said to Koishi as he began to cycle through his weapons, reloading each one and making sure they were all in good condition.

Isaac then took off his RIG and opened it up. What he was planning on doing might be dangerous, but he would need the extra power if he wanted to be of any significant help.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"I guess." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Consumer

The modifications Isaac was performing were very quick ones, but they were also very significant. Isaac was modifying he Cold-Fusion reactor's power limiter, allowing all of his suit's functions to overclock. Isaac's strength, speed, and the output of his modules would be increased. His strength would increase by 20%, while his speed would increase by 5%. He then increased the power output of his Stasis and Kenesis Modules, allowing his Stasis to be fired more times and affect a larger area, while his Kenesis Module would have a greater magnitude, allowing him to lift more and shoot objects with greater speed.

Of course, just like any system one overclocks, it would generate more heat. Isaac had to be careful not to overuse his suit's functions, or else the suit would overload and explode, or melt down.

Once Isaac was done, he quickly closed up the RIG and put it on his back.

"Okay. Let's go.", Isaac said to Koishi as he led the way.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Okay!" Koishi said, skipping along to follow.

Comment

The Consumer

Thanks to Koishi's ability to control the subconscious, it was easy to move around the ship. at first, Isaac was tense and was put on edge every time they passed by a Nucleoid, but soon he adapted to being invisible.

Isaac looked down to Koishi and whispered while there were no Nucleoids around.

"Can they hear us?", Isaac asked Koishi.

He wanted to be sure of what he could and couldn't do while "invisible".
              sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Samus was walking slowly between the many corridors and saw two dots on her radar ("Two life forms.. but barely visible, cloaking system maybe?") she thought hiding from some nucleoids

The bounty hunter then got closer to the dots of the radar who were oddly unmoving like if they were hiding, Samus got even more close and pointed her arm cannon to whoever would be the hidden beings "I hope you werenīt hiding from me" she said ready to fire, but waiting for the invisible being to answer
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"Nope." Koishi said whimsically, ignoring the bounty hunter as their dots disappeared from her radar.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac turned around to see an arm cannon pointing in his face.

"Keep quiet! You're going to attract the Nucleoids! And don't point that thing at me! I like my head where it is!", Isaac whisper-shouted at Samus.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Suddenly the dots disappeared "Geez, just when I thought there were messed up things here, now im hearing voices, yay for my paranoia, time for the core then" Samus said to herself
                      Last edited by Kristia; 08-20-2013, 12:22 AM.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I looked around. This is weird. I've been here before, and Samus' ship doesn't look like this. It looks different... Morr advanced.

I've got it. This might be a nucleoid unit sender. A ship used to bring the nucleoids. This is good ... I think.

"Guys, this may be a nucleoid ship. Look around for anything useful while I try and find out how this thing works."
                        Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-21-2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

The Consumer

Samus kept walking towards the core room, her radar detecting high energy signals and radiation all pver the room ("Looks like I found the treasure room, but just in case..") she thought starting to search for valves out of the room so she didnīt have to enter the irradiated room

Spoiler:

Comment

Meanwhile, in the Drevis mansion...

We just sat there for a while. I just hope that 'doctor' would go away so that I can book it. Probably bring this girl along. But then there are these... ghosts.

Then, someone came in. It was a bloodied up girl. I couldn't tell whether or not it was natural on her.

"Aya, you must go, now! He knows where you are! He's coming this way, hurry!"

She turns to me and Phantom. "You two. You don't belong here! Go, before he takes you two as we-"

Suddenly, a chainsaw sprouted from her stomach, blades whirring. She fell. As if that weren't bad enough...

Dr. Franks is here.

"Aya, there you are! You shouldn't run from your daddy like that! Daddy loves you! NOW COME 'ERE! GYAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

I pulled out the revolver and shot him in the chest.

"Sorry, little boy, but such toys will only work so well on insanity! You will do fine as my puppet!"

Comment

The Consumer

"Ah, that was close." Iku sighed and looked up at John. "Thank you. The speed that I was falling at, I couldn't steady myself."

"I thought Submos was with the rebels?" Dominus groaned. He appeared taken aback, but maybe that was because he ran out of his liquor. He staggered to his feet. "No matter. If you can't fulfill your part of the deal, then it is off. My brother's head, for Ran."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

Nera was angry, of this war, of the battles, of the whole madness. She took a step forward and faced the devourer "You think you are magnificent and allmighty donīt you? having an army of beings whose worlds were destroyed by you and generals who follow you because of fear, you are a person who- no a scum who shouldnīt have been spit to the existence#

Then she took another step forward "You and me, no special abilities, no weapons nor magic, only our fists and kicks" the jackal dared the devourer with an angry, yet calm tone in her soul

Dominoīs room

Renamon sighed "Sadly I have no idea about where he is, but im not going back without Ran, so please let me take her without having to go into a battle" she said calmly yet ready for anything to defend from his attacks or put herself between the shikigami and the general
                                Last edited by Kristia; 08-22-2013, 01:30 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X