X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prison Sector - The Consumer

"Fool!" Vladimir swept the area around him in a bloody mist, impairing John's vision. Seeking the opportunity, Vladimir slammed John to the ground with a thud. His sword swinging wildly, Vladimir aimed for a finale-
    "I wouldn't let you land a hit on my John!" A voice, and another gap.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

John summoned up his remaining strength and weakly stood up.

(It's time.. to end this...)

John ran towards the pinned Vladimir, formed swords out of light and darkness and stabbed towards Vladimir's heart.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Near the limit of the "safety perimeter" - London

Vivec went off his car and looked around him. The first thing he saw was hundreds, if not thousands of people that awoken, everywhere. In the streets, in the shops, in the cars, all around him people started to wake up. The spectacle was unique, even for a god, but Vivec didn't paid too much attention to the [I]"sleepers"[I], that caused so much trouble to him in his other life...
        He quickly searched for a good spot, where he both could both waiting for people to gather in great numbers and medias arrive in a touristic place for recording reports.
        He then entered in a restaurant located on the docks, locked himself in the toilets for changing his casual clothes for a ceremonial toga, and went on the terrace. Waiting, arms crossed, eyes wide open.

"My words will soon be heard, and my wills done..."
        Last edited by TossMan; 07-25-2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

The light and darkness sword hit their mark dead on.
          "You have the devil's own luck." Vladimir laughed, coughing blood. "You managed to subdue me. But I am not quite dead. I will return. And when I do..."
          Vladimir became a pool of blood, and dissipated into the cracked stone wall.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I was walking up the mountain.

"Jeez, I just wanted to get back and take a freaking break... Now here I somehow am, killing grunts, saving fairies, destroying small camps... Huh?"

I walked up the mountain and found a big village of... little girls. Is everyone here a little girl?!

I walked up to one of them.

"Hey, uh, where is the shrine? Or rather, what happened here?"

Oops, he's asleep. I'd best not disturb him. Oh, dear, whatever to do... I'd best do something productive.

"Excuse me, but I would like to get out of here." I said to the sky, hoping that Ansem would hear.

"Okay then, explosions from the surface. I would go alone, but there are two problems with that. A. I have no idea where to go and B. Even if I wanted to, that Higher Power guy is only going to take me back here. I'm just going to have to wait...

Comment

John's swords disappeared and he fell to his hands and knees.

John collapsed to the floor, where he took off his helmet.

The helmet still had bits of dried blood on the visor. John let his helmet roll to the side and he laid there.

"Yukari,... *sigh* Thanks for the save.", John said in an exhausted but relieved tone.

John let his head drop to the floor as he closed his eyes and smiled.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Healing Ran, sakuyamon checked each injury and dissipated it with care "Allright, that should do it, now she only needs some rest and a good bed"

Then she faced Yukari "Good to have you back" she said while carrying the shikigami on her shoulder and pulling the bulk weight of spartan with her free hand
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari silently motioned at the boundarial gap she created: a portal to Hakurei Shrine. She seemed upset, but more than that, she looked to be in despair.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Without John's shields active, his armor was now touching the floor.

The sound of John's armor screeching along the floor was painful to the ear.

*SHKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK*

Sparks flew as Renamon dragged him along the floor.

"Ah, Nonono. Don't do that.", John said as he grabbed his helmet and stood back up.

He was still tired, but thanks to his augmentations, he was recovering quickly.

"I'll be fine. Besides, I'm not done yet.", John said as he scratched the dried blood off of his visor and put his helmet back on.

John saw Yukari's face and walked over.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?", John asked in a concerned tone.
                    sigpic

Comment

"I'm fine." Yukari snapped dismissively. "Hurry up. Reinforcements are coming."

Kappa Village

"A shrine?" The Kappa that was busy working answered HM. "There is one at the top of the mountains, Kappa. But you have to pass the area of territorial Tengus."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

Sakuyamon looked at John "Go and talk to her, I will deal with this fox" she said gesturing the tired shikigami
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I can't leave. Not yet. I'm going to buy us some time. I need to get to the main weapon systems battery and hijack it. Once there, I'm going to shoot the Extractor. If it doesn't destroy it, then it will at least heavily damage it. They will be forced to repair it. I'll then jump out of the ship and be home within a couple of minutes. If I have enough time, I'll even shoot some of the Nucleoid armies while I'm at it.", John said.

He then changed the subject and tried to find out what was wrong with Yukari.

"Something is obviously wrong. Even I can tell, and I'm usually oblivious. If something is bothering you, then you can tell me."
                          Last edited by S121; 07-25-2013, 05:44 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

The shaman sighed and bumped the spartan´s helmet "Then let´s go and do it before your girlfriend breaks in tears or destroys you or me" she said while throwing the shikigami through the portal

Hakurei shrine

Nera was taking care of the wolf-woman and her daughter when she sensed the portal and a shikigami appearing, the jackal caught her with ease "Geez, one minute I finish something and the next I got more work" she jocked to Sakuyamon through the gap "Remember to come back in one piece or I´ll get you back, ok?" she said with a smile while taking care of Ran

Spoiler:

Comment

Simulate London

"Right now something productive would be to sleep.
                              You can't be tiered when you try to stop them for good."
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Kappa? Wait...

"Do I look like a kappa?!"

I then switched forms to get my point across...

"Sleep, huh? After my scene in the wild, I lost the need to sleep. But then again, that may be the reason why I need it more... Very well then. But it will only be a quick rest. Then I shall be back and running."

Comment

Working...
                                X