X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nameless Hill

Isaac, Samus, and Nera eventually made it to the Nameless Hill, to the supply vein of the siege.

"Okay, what do we do? Blow it all up?", Isaac asked Submos.

All of a sudden, Jason and his Mantis appeared.

"Sorry I'm late, you guys went somewhere I couldn't go.", Jason said.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Somewhere

"Oh, that's petty." The Higher Power said. "I'm more of simply staring someone to utter madness kind of person. But I'm not interested in doing that at the moment."

The Consumer

The area around the pillar Yukari gapped in was now completely under the Auditor's control, and that area was growing fast. The Auditor himself looked around, and chuckled.

"A sad little ship. Ripe for the taking. Troops, mover further in, stabilize our holdings." The Auditor ordered to his troops, which they complied, more troops coming out, and three more pillars being created.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Then what are you in the mood for?"

Comment

Hakurei battlefield

as more enemies were coming, the fox kept defending the place with the lance, her fur tainted in crimsom red from her targets.

nameless hill

Nera slowly crawled her way and knocked out a guard "We can move silently or go blazing guns, what do you say people?"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nameless Hill

"I see that they have tanks. Now, hear me out. This might sound crazy or a little suicidal, but how about we sneak in and steal one of the tank cores? I can rig it to explode in that building over there, the one being used to store the mortar shells. I would need a distraction and someone to guard me while I take the tank reactor core, but once I'm done, we can get out of here.", Isaac said to Nera.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Nameless hill

Samus armed her power beam "I can make a good distraction, just tell me when and I will do it" she said ready for a mess
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nameless Hill

"I'll provide cover fire for you.", Jason said to Samus.

"Okay, so that just leaves you to save my sorry hide if I bite off more than I can chew.", Isaac jokingly said to Nera.
                sigpic

Comment

Nameless Hill

Nera took the soldier´s lance and gave it to Isaac "Just in case you ran out of ammo" she said waiting for the engineer´s response

Spoiler:

Comment

Nameless Hill

"Listen. The entire area is infested with poisonous bellflower. Any living being cannot survive 5 minutes in there."
                    "Now, I'll use a spell card that dispels the poison around me. Any biologicals should remain within 30 feet from me." Eirin added. "Other than that, seeing as how flimsy the enemy's security is, we can breach easily with straight-up assault."

The Consumer

"Sir! There is an unknown force growing within the ship's lower portion. From what I can tell, these invaders aren't local, and they are overriding our ship control amongst the area."
                    "How many area have we lost..."
                    "A... About 3 to 4 square kilometer, sir."
                    "Nothing major. Override the override, encryption password 8-beta-13. Also, send Admiral Kawoski to the area. See what's up."
                    "Yes sir."
                    "They are nothing but ant, standing against a mighty dragon. God could... Can never stop me, and neither can anyone."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Nameless Hill

"Thanks.", Isaac said as he grabbed the lance.

"Okay, Submos, we'll have this place in flames in no time.", Isaac said to Submos.

"Samus, Jason, go on ahead. We'll sneak in once you guys have gotten their full attention.

"Got it.", Jason said as the Mantis began to move towards the base.

"Samus and Jason should be fine. Their stuff is air-tight. As for us, I need you to follow me.", Isaac said to Eirin.
                      Last edited by S121; 07-19-2013, 08:27 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

The Auditor's forces pushed further, and created even more pillars, and killed many more Nucleoids, the halls now smelling of rotting flesh. The Auditor himself walked through the halls, humming an odd tune unlike anything found on Earth. The humming rang through the halls, and a feeling was spread of death and sorrow, hopelessness and despair.

"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Nameless Hill

"Alright." Eirin declared: "Game of Rising."
                          The thick purple atmosphere dissipated around Eirin, who drew her bow towards a set of petroleum.
                          "Let's start this." She said, then fired.
                          BOOM
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Nameless Hill

Jason walked throught the explosion with his Mantis, shredding grunts with his 20mm heavy machineguns.

A tank hummed to life and tried to shoot the Mantis, but was interrupted by a 35mm SGML/AM missile barrage, blowing it up.

Jason continued his rampage through the base, causing panic and death.

"Okay, let's move.", Isaac said as he snuck through the hole in the wall.
                            sigpic

Comment

I snuck up behind the faries and set them free. Then I whispered to them.

"Alright, go somewhere safe. Oh, and while you three are at it, spread the word: HM is here to save faries and kick ass."

Comment

Somewhere

"I'm just going to put it bluntly for you. You're going to Hell." The Higher Power said.

Comment

Working...
                                X