X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

The Auditor ignored the nucleoid, still going down the hallway, humming his tune.

Ancient City

"That wasn't it." Lily said almost whimsically.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ancient City

"Good." Yuugi punched the small ram into the wall, crushing it. "If it was, I would've been disappointed."

The Consumer

"Now, sushi." The Nucleoid sat down and opened his snack box to reveal two kinds of sushi rolls: Oden and Teriyaki beef. "Hey, Mr. Tough Guy, what flavor should I eat first?"

"Put her in the jail cell. Make sure to put extra protection: she'll escape."
      "Yes sir!"
      "Have a bucket of water handy as well. Shikigamis are weak against water."

Hakurei Shrine

"I'm back." Eirin announced, stepping in the shrine.
      "How'd it go?" Yuuka asked. Reimu served tea.
      "Fine. The outsiders are showing their worth. Medicine is there, they will be fine." Eirin replied.
      "Yeah. Medicine is a monster in her own realm."
      "She is indeed."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John walked into the shrine and over to Eirin.

"I'm sorry to trouble you, but I forgot to pick up my Biofoam. Do you know where it is?", John asked.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Simulated London

As they were talking they heard Ansem's voice from all around. "DiZ is running another simulation of this town too at this exact moment.
          I think it would be wise for you to see it. It's hooked up to Neo-Yakuza's camera system."
          All the area around them disappeared in numbers. For a moment they were standing in the void before the town appeared again.

When they looked around this time they saw the result of the bomb dropped on the city. "This is the city the bomb developed by Neo-Yakuza was dropped on and it is the only city infected by the virus.
          Due to Neo-Yakuza being so far underground it takes some time for them to reach the surface. Due to me looking like a Organization XIII member I can sneak in unnoticed and sabotage their bomb. The bomb you heard and saw hitting the city was a fake designed to throw them off. Rest up for now and get ready to finish them for good after that."

After he was done talking the other town returned again. "Please don't give up just yet. DiZ still have plans for that city. It will only be a few hourse until they notice."
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Simulated London

Six looked up at the sky, then back down to eye level.

"Well, well, well. Looks like I don't have to go save Dr. Halsey. It would probably be a good idea to check up on her tomorrow, though."

Six sat on a stone bench and clasped his hands behind his head.

He then drifted off to sleep.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Simulated London

Chris looks up at the "sky" in disbelief. "You mean... the virus hasn't been released yet!? Then their is still time to stop them..." Said Chris as he takes a seat on a bench. "I can't believe it... I got myself so worked up..." He said as he sits back and sighs. "Damn... I can't believe I was fooled so easily..."
              Last edited by NeoFox; 07-21-2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

The extractor

Moving as slowly and quietly as possible, The fox and the jackal followed the track of what happened "So they got one of our allies? who could she be?" Nera asked

Renamon smelled the scent, rather familiar and it had Yukari´s scent too "It is probably Ran, she is Yukari´s shikigami, we must save her or the gap controller may lose with her emotions as how they are now" she said as soon as they reached the place

It was full of soldiers from all kinds and the beast duo barely evaded being seen by hiding in the shadows

("Hold on, we are coming to rescue you") the fox thought
                Last edited by Kristia; 07-21-2013, 06:20 PM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Simulated London

Ansem then spoke to only Chris. "It was a believable replica. That you was fooled, someone that have seen this before, only further backs up the idea of this being a success.
                  In worst case I could come in and say that the organization order them to stop, but then we would show our self to the enemy and they would continue it later. Now you need sleep. Don't worry about time. This world flows slower anyway."
                  Last edited by Katrix; 07-21-2013, 06:56 PM.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

The extractor

Soon the duo reached what looked like an armory storage, it had quite an enormous amount weaponry and ammuntion "Let´s get some advantage before this whole mess starts" the fox said rigging some weapons and spilling oil barrels on the whole room

Preparing to leave the place, the jackal placed a straw on a weapon and the door "The moment they open this door, they will have a quite explosive reward" she chuckled while the duo left the room
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Simulated London

Chris just shakes his head. "Whatever you say. Seeing that missile, even if it was a fake it brought up so many horrid memories." Said Chris. "At least it wasn't the real thing... right?..." Said Chris as he sits down. He feels like complete and utter crap right now. He had a long day, been chased by a Nemesis, losing all his teammates, being chased by another Nemesis, and to top it all off a bomb that was dropped on the city thinking it was the bomb with the T-Virus in it. All of that plus the memories of all the viral outbreaks he has been through continue to plague his mind.

Chris sighs before speaking again. "Before I actually go to sleep I want to ask you a favor... do you think you can find out if anyone by the name of Albert Wesker works with the Neo-Yakuza?"

Comment

The Extractor

"Wow, are those two serious?" A lady with a hat bearing an eye looked out of the main entrance. Her hair was a bright pink perm, with glitter and heart pin. She wore an outfit fitting her affinity to immature objects, such as pink princess dress and pink flip-flops.
                        "They don't know that you can see through walls, Circci." A lanky man donning a protheistic leg said, pulling his hair back. His hair was orderly, blacj and blue. He fashioned himself with purple and velvet Victorian tuxedo. "But we will expect a large welcome."
                        "You, you, and you, carry the prisoner and follow me." Circci the lady with an eye hat called three Grunts, who picked up the unconscious Kitsune up and entered a portal to the Consumer.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I lifted her up.

"Hey, ya wanna investigate, uh... Say, what's your name?"

Comment

The Consumer

"The real question is, why don't you eat them both at the same time?" The Auditor replied.

Ancient City

"That was, if I remember that dictionary correctly, a Siran Werebull." Lily said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Simulated London

Ansem laughed at the request. "I don't even have to look up that one. He's the head of the base over here.
                              Why do you ask? Anything you have to settle with him?"
                              Last edited by Katrix; 07-21-2013, 11:10 PM.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Jeez, do I have to wander around? Sitting here talking... I'm gonna melt here!

"Hey, ya know what I noticed? How hot it actually is in hell. I sure wish we could reach our destination... unless this here is the destination."

Comment

Working...
                                X