X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honolulu, Hawaii

The Twilight Thorn easily evaded both attacks by twisting it's body.
    While twisting it's body it also moved up to Isaac, grabbing him with both hands and trowing him into the air.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Thanks for the boost, buddy!, Isaac yelled as he flew with his jet thrusters.

Isaac pulled out his Javelin gun and fired at the Twilight Thorn.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante impales the creatures leg with the Rebellion, as he does he charges his demonic energy into the blade and pulls it out. He then jumps back and looks at Isaac, his blade glowing bright red with the demonic energy. "You fought a moon? I fought the king of all demons and came out the victor!" He yelled as he performs a heavy slash. The demonic energy is released in a powerful shockwave of demonic energy towards the Twilight Thorn.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Passage to the Hell of Blazing Fire, Old Hell; Shiki

"Ah, so she is a computer..."

At this point, the only option for him is to... accept her death. He just needs to know that she couldn't have died in vain... if only I could prove that to him.

Comment

Passage to the Hell of Blazing Fires

"Ah, so she is a computer...", Shikieiki said.

John remained silent, still focusing on the task at hand; saving Hank.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"You fought a moon? I fought the king of all demons and came out the victor!", Dante yelled.

"Well don't you feel all special and giddy!"

Once the iron spike pierced the Twilight Thorn, Isaac activated the Javelin gun's second function, electrocuting the monster.
            Last edited by S121; 06-04-2013, 11:14 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

The Twilight Thorn simply did not mind, instead in flew into a diagonal position pointing it head towards the ground. It then sent it's arms and legs into the ground forming energy around them spewing out Creepers.
              At the same time Thorns of Nothing shoots towards Dante and Isaac.

Hotel - Honolulu - Hawaii
              Xehanort saw the Twilight Thorn fighting to people outside. ("Now's my chance").
              He ran into the Lt. Trelawney's room pulling him out. "We have to go, now"
              Last edited by Katrix; 06-04-2013, 11:19 AM.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac fired his Stasis Module at the Twilight Thorn, causing it to slow down.

Isaac dodged the Thorn's attack and pulled his Contact Beam out again. He landed near its face, charged up his gun, and fired.

Being mindful of the Creepers, Isaac then pulled out his Plasma Cutter and fired into the group.
                Last edited by S121; 06-04-2013, 11:26 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante looks at the Twilight Thorn, and then to Isaac. "Looks like this thing is tougher than I thought..." He said as he smirks. "Finally a more fair fight!" He said as he quickly takes the Rebellion, and tosses it like a spear at the Twilight Thorns head, piercing it. He then takes out Ebony and Ivory and begins firing at the Twilight Thorns body.

As the Thorns of Nothing move towards him he quickly runs at full sprint, and jumps onto the Rebellion which is stuck in the things head. He then proceeds open fire on the Twilight Thorn again. Quickly though Dante tosses his guns into the air and grabs the Rebellion again, proceeding to stab the Twilight Thorn in the face repeatedly at a surprisingly fast speed. Finishing off with tossing the Rebellion into the air, and catching Ebony and Ivory. Putting them in the holsters as he looks up. Grabbing the Rebellion and sheathing it. Dante then proceeds to jump back to let Isaac fire at the Twilight Thorn.

Dante then looks at the group of Creepers, and draws out Ebony and Ivory. He then jumps to Isaac's side and begins assisting him in fending off the creatures. "I can handle these things if you take care of Daddy right here! After all you did say you fought a moon before!" He said as he continues to fire at each of the creepers, alternating his aim between each one of them.
                  Last edited by Mega134; 06-04-2013, 11:34 AM.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fire

"Ayayaya! Hot!" Aya exclaimed. Hell of blazing fire was literally a furnace, with flame spewing from the sides, it was like an oven in there.
                    "Jeez, it's like a sun here." Yuuka complained, taking off her leather jacket. Her arms were glistening with sweat. "I could've used the ice cream."

Honolulu, Hawaii

"No-" Hina silently mumbled, but Zero was long gone.
                    "Where did he go?" Hina started running frantically. She had done nothing wrong, but she still felt obliged to Zero. So she ran, ran until she couldn't run, exhausted and out of breath, her knees buckling, refusing to move.

"Fire in the hole, motherfucker!" CAIN growled in ecstasy as he transformed into an K2 auto rifle. Nitori opened fire, but the bullets didn't cut deep enough through Twilight Thorn's heavy white armor.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fire

To John, the heat was nothing. His suit was designed for the high temperatures of planetary reentry. John was prepared for any possibility,even the possibility that the Hell Raven would get violent and start hurling suns at him. John remained silent and focused.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac saw Nitori trying to pierce the Twilight Thorn's armor, but to no avail.

"Try explosives and aim for the face!", Isaac yelled out to Nitori, while blasting a nearby Creeper.
                      sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Zero's body lays on the ground damaged, powered down. Zero is still alive, his Z-Heart is still active, but it is on it's last leg. It gives off a small surge of red energy in the form of a pulse as though it is trying to call out to anyone near him. Zero's "Soul" temporarily leaves his body in the form of a faint, pulsating red orb. The red orb floats above Zero's body. It tries to fly off towards Hina's direction, but is unable to due to some sort of force keeping it attached to Zero's body. It has a deep sadness to it, as though it feels as though it failed at being able to keep a promise. It then just sits there, floating above his body.

((In the MegaMan Zero series Reploids do have souls in the form of Cyber Elves. Cyber Elves are small beings that can do several things. They can either be born from
                        A: Being made in a lab for purposes such as giving power to machines.
                        Or
                        B: A reploid dies, and is temporarily brought back as a Cyber Elf, kinda like a ghost.))

((Zero's Soul in Cyber Elf form cannot leave Zero's body due to a strong connection to the Zero's body.))

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

The Twilight Thorn retracted it's body parts from the ground, tough it still fired the Thorns continuously.
                          It then got up on standing holding it's hands up into the air making a giant ball of energy surrounded by thorns and trowing it in the others direction.

Hotel - Honolulu - Hawaii
                          Xehanort reached the outside of the building where he faced a high cliff. It was at least 35 meters down. ("I have to find a way to get down there without making it seem like I'm a character.")
                          He took a laptop he was carrying and took a little stand we was carrying, plugged it into the laptop with a wire and placed a black glass orb on it.

He than typed some lines of code on the computer and a Corridor of Darkness opened where the glass orb had been.
                          Of course the computer had nothing to do with him summoning a Corridor of Darkness, but it was a good decoy.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Upon seeing the giant ball of energy, Isaac raised his hand towards the ball and used his Kinesis Module, firing the energy ball back into the Twilight Thorn.

(Gotta be careful with that. Who knows how much damage that ball can do.)
                            Last edited by S121; 06-04-2013, 11:56 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Upon hitting the Twilight Thorn the ball explodes violently causing everyone including the Twilight Thorn to get slapped to the ground.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Komachi walked up to Yuuka.

"Here! I have some right here!"