X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, the boat ride was very uncomfortable. I had been playing cards with a drunken Komachi the entire time before we had seafood for lunch. It was great, though. Soon after, there was a call to board the boat. Once we went out to sea, I felt very seasick. for once I felt pity for Komachi's constant boat trips, but then I took my pity back when I realized that Komachi was more than alright.

Then Otori came to me with a capsule. "Here. For the seasickness." I took it.

We then talked up a storm. We exchanged information about both our worlds, and before we knew it, the supposed 2 hour trip ended.

Komachi ran off to get her sake, and I decided to go with Otori to pick up the plane, but in reality, he has a friend that works there. And by there, I mean the army base of okinawa.

When we got there, everyone seemed in a panic. A man come from the side. "Otori! Otori!"

"John, what is it?"

"Someone's here! Characters! They somehow infiltrated the base! We dont know what they are planning, but some have hijacked one of our chopper!"
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-14-2013, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Over Osaka, Japan

Marisa noticed the small commotion going on below, and smirked.

"Looks like someone's having fun. Wouldn't hurt to join in the fun before the storm rolls in, ze." Marisa said, pulling out her mini-hakkero and descending towards the building.
      Last edited by Koishi; 05-14-2013, 10:33 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Renamon suddenly felt a pressence above them and went to the window, whoever was coming was flying, but there was no mechanical sound ("A levitation ability possibly?") the fox thought now heigtening her senses.

Then the she found the character flying on a broom, she looked like a sorceress. Renamon was examining the witch. ("Similar structure and body size").

"We got a visitor from your world Yuuka" the vixen said still looking at the magician just in case.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Yuuka, after hearing the note from Renamon, walked outside to see who this visitor could be.
          Above her flew a witch in black and white dress and a large hat, an ordinary-looking broomstick supporting her.
          "Well, well, well, if it isn't the famous spellthief." Yuuka smirked at the visitor.

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"I suppose she is a friend of yours then" Renamon made a little smirk looking at the florist.

Then she went towards the agent´s room, he looked terrible with many bruises and cuts, yet he was still alive ("Guess Yuuka has a lot of enthusiasm")

The fox listed the character´s chin and asked "Allright, I don´t care why you chose to be one of them, but you can outlive this situation if you co-operate, now tell me where is the Neo-Yakuza base" she said getting on a safe distance of the character
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"And if it isn't the delicate sunflower." Marisa retorted. "May I ask why you are here? City's going to freeze solid once that thermal storm rolls in."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"I already told that demon spawn of a Character! It's on Hinaraga Island, off by the Mt. Myoken!" Lance Vance raged. "Dammit, that sadistic little witch! When I get my hands on her-"
                Lance gasped as he ran out of breath. "Gah, it's no use though. The Neo-Yakuza will send their top-tier Character squadron. You are all doomed. Better say your prayers."

"Freeze over?" Yuuka asked. "You must've done something, didn't you, you rat?"

Neo-Yakuza HQ - Osaka, Japan

"Is the Squadron Ichi ready?" The person in the wheeled chair asked his/her secretary agent.
                "They're ready and at bay." The agent replied, bowing. "Will you send them to the location where Mr. Vance is found?"
                "No."
                "Pardon, sir?"
                "What's the use of a Character scum that revealed something that he shouldn't have? Dispose of him."
                "What will you do with the Characters who abducted Mr. Vance? Shouldn't we chase them first?"
                "We will not hunt. They will come to the tiger's den themselves." The person in the wheeled chair smiled as he/she sipped on the wine glass.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Renamon sighed at the man´s blabber and let him bound on his chair and locked the room´s door while getting out of it.

The fox then noticed that the blond witch entered the building and was talking to Yuuka about a temperature reaction. ("It does feel colder") she thought.

"There is indeed a temperature lowering, I suppose you know about it, im Renamon and you are..?" the vixen said reaching both girls.

Spoiler:

Comment

(Side thing. Don't know if this system may be possible, but hey, this is fiction.)
                    Osaka, Japan

"Mr. Mayor! There is a large storm measuring in -22 Degrees Fahrenheit en route to Osaka! The city council is requesting the CFH system!"
                    "Permission granted." The mayor of Osaka said, signing a document. "Get those nuclear reactors pumped up, we're going to toast the city warm."

(CFH system explained in OOC)
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"Wasn't me, ze. Mima sorta accidently froze the Sea of Japan and caused a global climate change." Marisa explained. "And to your friend, I'm Marisa Kirisame."

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Renamon thought about the ghost girl and remembered that she had great hidden power. "Then we got to prioritze now, we are heading towards a base on a rescue mission, many characters are being taken as hostages and slaves, we are specially looking for two girls of your world, a bug-like one called Wriggle and a cat one called Chen" she said handling the photograph of the cat girl.

The fox looked at the window again and felt the temperature dropping slowly but steady "We must act now, what´s your opinion?" she asked ready to go through watever paths she said earlier

Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"We act according to plan. We wait for John, X, and Aqua at the rendezvous point, then we launch an all-out frontal assault."

(This image looks appropriate: http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/UcTLuUF7TII/maxresdefault.jpg)
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"Even with the barrier recovered, human visitors will continue into Gensokyo through faulty holes... It is nice to have donations and revenue, but it doesn't feel right, you know." Reimu complained to Mima as they entered the shrine. Suika went to the backside to heat the floor.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Air - 40 Miles From Osaka - Japan

John could see a disturbance in the air, a big one.

"Guys, brace yourselves. We're most likely going to crash."

All of a sudden, the helicopter was violently jarred by the heavy winds.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"Why would anybody want to abduct them? They're quite weak, you know." Marisa said.

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"Could be worse. Could have three outside world governments after you. Like me." Mima replied, setting up her recliner again. "Though I must say, these outside world chairs are comfy."

Comment

Working...
                                X