X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osaka - Japan

X looks at the portal, then back to everyone. "Cyberspace huh? I haven't been in there for a long time." He said as he runs into the portal. He can feel his body becoming data in cyber-space, and quickly reforming back to normal as he successfully enters the computer.

Comment

Osaka - Japan

"Job well done, Character-commander!" Nearby agents saluted.
      "Job well done." Yuuka greeted back. She had no idea why they thought she was Neo-Yakuza. Dumb humans.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Digital Portal

John felt himself become raw data as he entered the portal.

Being digitized made John think of Cortana.

(Maybe this is what being an AI feels like...)
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Marisa did not go for the portal, instead flying high above the wreck of a city, meteors still falling like rain.

"I need to get to Mima before this becomes any worse than it is." Marisa said to herself, evading the meteors with ease. Another Godon smashed into the scene, immediately being crushed by a meteor, shattering it's backside.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"You caused the storm?" Reimu asked Mima. "Dammit, then go fix it! I'm not going to risk Gensokyo being swept by a giant snowstorm!"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"Well, sorry for having to defend myself against a giant creature from the water, causing global climate change, and a weird ass storm. I couldn't fix it alone if I tried." Mima retorted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Digital Portal

John looked toward Renamon and X.

"So, remember your jobs in the plan?"
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Digital Portal

Renamon was healing Otori´s friend and smiled that her work was effective.

"I´ll rescue all the characters I find and damage their comunications" the fox said towards the soldier
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Digital Portal

John gave a thumbs up towards Renamon and gave an approving, "Yes."
                    sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

Reimu sighed, then got up to leave the shrine. "I'll have to visit Tenshi and Iku to fix this. You guys can make yourselves at home."

Neo-Yakuza HQ - Osaka, Japan

As Yuuka wandered into the main parts of the facility, she noticed a training ground... perhaps this is where the Characters are enslaved in? Yuuka looked around: no agents so far. Yuuka entered the training ground to find anything to sabotage.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Digital Portal

"Yes. You and I will act as an distraction to draw their attention away from Renamon as she disables their communications. From what I recall." Said X as he looks at John.

Comment

Digital Portal

John turned his head toward X.

"And you will be there with me, if you want. We do have other people to help with the assault."
                          Last edited by S121; 05-17-2013, 12:30 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Digital Portal

X nods as he turns to see Alpha Team enter through the portal slowly. Obviously they are not used to going int the digital world.

Comment

Digital Portal

John turned his head toward Shinki's group, the Yama's group, and Alpha Team.

"How do you guys feel about joining the assault with X and me?"
                              sigpic

Comment

(The Plot thickens!)
                                Neo-Yakuza HQ - Osaka, Japan

The training ground was where the Character and human agents alike trained. But in the state of emergency, no human nor Character had leisure time to train: they were supposed to assemble at the main atrium. Yuuka didn't know this, nor did she care. She was here to sabotage anything she could find, put the enemy in a state of panic before joining the real fight.
                                "Hey, what are you doing there?" A voice behind Yuuka yelled. Behind Yuuka was a small animal-like humanoid, no older than 12, holding a massive wooden mallet. Her hair, as well as her legs, were hot-pink, and she wore a red dress with matching red adventurers' boots. "All the able Characters are supposed to assemble in the main atrium!"

"Oh no, I'm not able." Yuuka answered with a slight stutter. She was never expected to be caught here. "I injured my head. Concussion. So I'm just here to train a little bit."
                                "I can't fight because I'm too young, apparently." The pink girl sighed. "And they let Annie Hastur fight too! So not fair!"
                                "Hey, it's better than getting injured." Yuuka smiled. She took a liking for the girl, even though she was a Neo-Yakuza. "My name is Yuuka."
                                "Amy. Amy Rose." The pink girl, Amy smiled and shook hands. "Since we both can't fight, let's train together."
                                "Alright." Yuuka agreed. "Don't go crying to your boss when you lose, okay?"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X