X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Alright. Though I may not be of any use even with the Dragonfire. It's brittle, I played the game."

"No worries. I fixed it up for you. It's about as strong as diamond!"

"You always got the right stuff."

"Thanks. Now then, lay down on this here iron bed."

I did so and waited for Huey. He brought the Dragonfire.

"Now then, you just switch to this here Dragonfire and I'll take care of the rest."

I touched the Dragonfire and traveled to it. The robot suit turned off and fell limp.

"Good. Now then, you just go on with your duties."

"Right. I have something to do."

I went over to the ship where Samus was.

"Hey there. It's me, HM. Where did you put Daiyousei?"

I wanted to see her again, but... she may not recognize me. I'll take the chance.

Comment

Medical Test

The fox sighed and looked at the jackal who nodded.

Nera took Duo by his shoulders and pinned him down to his bed with great might "Ok super boy, you must rest, you may have good regeneration systems and all, but right now you must relax and let my partner do her job" she said more like an order
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Medical Tent

Suddenly Duo was pinned onto a bed. If he wasn't damaged then he would be able to fight back, but due to this damage he is quite weak at the current moment.

"Very well..." Said Duo as he turns to John. Suddenly his inbuilt radar started beeping indicating something dark in John. Duo though just glares at John, as though he has something against him.

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

"What happened to him?", John asked Renamon and Nera as he approached them with the blood bag raised above his head.

"Not too long ago, this guy was fine."

John then looked down to the robot and saw him glaring at him.

"Do you need something?", John asked Duo in a slightly confused tone.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp-Medical Tent

Duo turned his head as John asked him a question, as though he is trying to avoid from conversing with him.

"Nothing, I don't need anything." He said, obviously he is bad at lying.

Comment

John tilted his head in confusion and looked at Renamon and Nera.

"Ahh... Did I do something wrong? Maybe he just doesn't like the way I look?", John asked them.

"Anyways, what's wrong with him?"
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Wily had entered the Tent after finishing the repairs on Bass, Napalm Man, and Heat Man. Elec Man however has too severe of damage and his Integrated Chip will be fried. Wily had taken out a handkerchief to wipe the oil and grease off his hands. "Well I have good news, and bad news..." He said as he spotted Duo, as soon as he saw Duo he jumped back in fear and shock. "YOU! What is he doing here!?" Yelled the old doctor as he falls back. Duo however just seems to be ignoring everything.

Comment

"For the speech he made of the evil destruction and hero chit chat, I suppose thinks you are scary with your height atleast, or that his scanners can see your magic" Renamon explained while examining the damage

Nera heard the doctorīs voice and spoke "Oh doctor, what a perfect timing, please fix this guyīs damaged parts, it would be of great help for all of us" she said still with her smiling yet malicious smile
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp - Medical Tent

John looked over at Dr. Wily, then back to Renamon as she spoke.

"For the speech he made of the evil destruction and hero chit chat, I suppose thinks you are scary with your height at least, or that his scanners can see your magic.", Renamon said.

"But then shouldn't he also be giving Nera the same treatment? She uses shadows and darkness too, or at least something very similar.", John said in a calm tone.
                    sigpic

Comment

"I know the same as you about this guy so I donīt know" Renamon said getting up with some strain of exhaustion "If someone says medics donīt strain, Ill punch his face"

Samus was taking the fairy out of the stasis when she saw the chameleon robot "She is right here, just taking her to the medic"
                      Last edited by Kristia; 08-01-2013, 09:07 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

"Why should I fix him!? He ruined all of my previous plans for world domination! Well before I turned over a new leaf of course." Said Wily who still holds a grudge against Duo who sits up.

"Sorry, but I will not allow myself to be fixed by him! Where I'm from he almost conquered the entire world by using Evil Energy. In fact I can still sense the evil within his heart." Said Duo as he turns to John.

"The reason because is I can actually tell that there is good deep within the one known as "Nera" as for you however..." Said Duo as he closes his eyes. "I can't detect what's good, and what's evil within you... as such I am unsure of what to make of it." Said Duo as he sighs. He then turns to Wily. "You said you turned over a new leaf correct? Then I will be alright with you repairing me." Replied Duo with a small sigh.

Wily stands up and does a wipes the dust off his lab coat. "Well... that's the thing, it's part of the bad news that I came to tell you... well one of the things..." Said Wily as he looks a little nervous.

Comment

"If it's energy you need, I can easily charge your Digivice with my suit.", John said to Renamon.

"Well... that's the thing, it's part of the bad news that I came to tell you... well one of the things..."

John then quickly turned his head over to Dr. Wily.

"What is it?", John asked him.
                          sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

Wily straightens his lab coat as he turns to John. "Well... I should start with the good news... I have managed to repair Bass, Napalm Man, and Heat Man. However... I don't have enough supplies, nor the blueprints with me to repair Elec Man. I can't even repair other machines without any parts. In other words I can't really make any repairs on anything." Said Wily as he sighs.

"Worst of all... well... Elec Man... he..." Said Wily as he chokes up slightly. "Well this is oddly heartbreaking... well he won't make it..." Said Wily as he turns away from John. Elec Man's damages were too severe, Wily does not have the right parts to fix him. Besides his Integrated Chip is also mostly fried. Meaning there is no way to repair him.

Comment

John looked slightly away from Dr. Wily and sighed. He was upset that one of his comrades, one of the people he was responsible for, died.

He was Elec Man's squad leader, and he let him down.

John nodded and spoke.

"Okay...", John quietly said.

After a long pause, John spoke again.

"He may be a robot,.. but I still think we should give him a proper burial.", John said with a tone of sadness.
                              Last edited by S121; 08-01-2013, 09:40 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

"It might indeed be a good idea... after all he is one of the first Robot Masters I created. Though I did have assistance by an old rival in science of mine Dr. Thomas Light..." He said as he leaves the tent. Already Guts Man, Cut Man, Bomb Man, Ice Man, and Fire Man are already tearing up over the loss of their fallen comrade. Elec Man was literally there brother, being created at the same type and are some of the first Robot Masters. Guts Man however is taking it the hardest of all.

Comment

Working...
                                X