X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foot of Youkai Mountain

"I don't see why not." Duncan uttered, his voice causing thunder to rumble from skies above.

Eirin's Medic Tent

"Eirin, it's almost time." Yuuka announced.
    "Of course. Let me prepare a few more things." Eirin nodded. "Can you wait outside?"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

"Very well. Shall we head out?"

Comment

Foot of Youkai Mountain

John looked up at the sky and shrugged, not really caring about the rumbling.

"Okay, let's go to Eirin's tent.", John said as he grabbed HM and Duncan.

John then activated his thrusters and soared off to Eirin's tent.
        Last edited by S121; 08-01-2013, 05:40 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Skies of Gensokyo

Samus was on her ship since the guys ignored her offer, getting close to the flying deaf soldier she said via communicator "You know, I suggest you to check your communicator or your ears" she said

Eirin's Medic Tent

The fox heard Yuuka was going to announce something "What is it Yuuka? she asked
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Skies Above Gensokyo

As John flew through the air, he saw Samus's ship fly next to him and got a message from her.

"You know, I suggest you to check your communicator or your ears."

"Actually, I thought you would have already left, seeing how dire Daiyousei's situation is.", John countered.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Skies Above Gensokyo

"Took care of that problem already, she is sleeping in my stasis room, her heart is beating slower to prolong the time" Samus said not troubled at all as the ship was reaching the medical camp
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Skies Above Gensokyo

"Okay. That's good. Now just to figure out where Isaac and Jason are.", John said to Samus as he saw the camp in the distance.

Snow Covered Battlefield

Deep in the snow, there was a nano-fiber armored hand sticking out.

All of a sudden, it twitched and its owner emerged.

"Gyahh! *pant* *pant* What the f*ck just happened!?", Isaac shouted to himself as he looked around the battlefield.

The place was covered in at least six feet of snow.

Isaac stood up and dusted himself off. Thanks to his suit, he suffered only bruises from the crushing force of the snow.

(Where is everybody?), Isaac thought as he looked around.
                sigpic

Comment

"Ah, so that's the camp. It seems a lot happened. Either way, John, how much time do we have left?"

Comment

Skies Above Gensokyo

"We have 3 hours, 45 minutes, and 37 seconds. I was going to go straight for the reactor, but I was told to rest. I got stabbed in the kidney, lost a lot of blood, and got poisoned, so I almost died from bloodloss and being poisoned. I'm still pretty anemic, but I'm obviously fine enough to keep going.", John said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Once they got to Eirin's medical tent, John gently landed on the ground and let HM an Duncan go.

Snow Covered Battlefield

Once Isaac finished cleaning the snow off of his suit, he began to look for the others.

"HEY! ANYBODY THERE?"

All of a sudden, Isaac saw something large moving underneath the snow, causing the snow to become disheveled.
                    sigpic

Comment

medical camp

The fox started healing the many wounded people with her digivice knowing the slowly straining on her mind and body "Atleast everyone has minor injuries for what I see, who is next Nera?" she asked

The jackal had a list of injured people and opened the next tent "It would be here, his name is Duo" she said as the fox aproached

Spoiler:

Comment

Medical Camp

As the fox approached Duo he slowly awakens again, his body is showing not much signs of damage, but his systems did take a pretty bad turn for the worse when he tried to purge the evil he sensed inside Zero.

As Duo tries to stand he looks at Renamon and Nera. "W-Where... am I? What happened to that red robot?" Said Duo as he quickly scans Renamon and Nera. His radar detecting nothing unusual about them, nothing really evil. However he can't really tell due to the shock to his systems.

Comment

"That's not healthy, but with the time left, and seeing as how I know you so well, I'd say you're in acceptable condition."

I jumped off the plane, but staggered and fell.

"Me, on the other hand, I'm just getting used to the body again."

I got back up. Out came Huey.

"Guys, where have you been?! John, you were told to rest, and HM... I was told you were dead! Oh well, I should have known better than to expect a robot to die. Whoever told me needs to stop with the pranks..."

"Uh... Huey... I kinda did. My throat split open, shutting down the robot. And, as luck would have it, there were no electrical appliances nearby, therefore my body had nowhere to go, resulting in death. Though I don't know why they would make such a weakness in such an invincible suit..."

"It was probably used as a fail-safe. You know, for when the robot went haywire, they would attack the throat, and poof, problem solved."

"That's going to be a liability..."

"... Say, how about I do a little editing to your suit. You know, make it stronger around the throat area. Though you're going to need a new body. That's why I brought this."

Huey then took out my old Dragonfire suit.

"I see. I can work with that."

"Good. Now then, come with me."

"Alright. John, do you need me for anything else before my edit?"
                          Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-01-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Medical Camp

"You are at a medical camp outpost, the battle in youkai mountain injured many people and we are healing them at the moment" Renamon said already working on the damaged guy

"By the way, I suggest you to relax and take some rest for your next battle, no need to strain yourself, ok?" Nera said looking at Duo

Spoiler:

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

John looked over to HM and responded.

"Not that I know of. I'm going to go get some more blood. I need to recover faster, be at peak physical health for the next mission.", John said as he entered the tent.

After talking with HM, John walked over to the blood bag storage and pulled out a bag of blood.

Thanks to his AB+ blood type, John didn't have to worry about grabbing the wrong one.

John then plugged the blood bag into his Biofoam Injectors and held the bag up.

As he waited for the bag to empty, John looked over and saw that Renamon and Nera were in the tent as well.

"Hey. What's going on?", John asked Renamon as he walked over, holding the blood bag over his head.
                              sigpic

Comment

Medical Test

Duo stood up and looked at the two. "No... I must go! I have to stop that red robot. I sensed a great evil growing within him. Besides, it's my mission to destroy all evil energies in the world..." Said Duo as he struggles to stand up again. It will be a good hour before his systems repair themselves. However Renamon already started work on fixing Duo. "Please their is no need to help me. My self repair systems will handle the damages."

Comment

Working...
                                X