X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield

"It appears that the enemy got him... as well as whatever was causing that crushing feeling... it must have been too much for him!" Said Heat Man as he lays the electric Robot Master down on the ground. Elec Man tried to sit up however his damage was too severe.

"I-I'm f-fine... I can s-still fight..." Muttered the damaged Robot Master. His voice box was damaged slightly, causing his voice to have a little static in it.

Meanwhile Duo continued his search for the blue ice fairy.

Comment

Mt. Trinitatem

"Soul Resonance?" Duncan uttered, then guffawed. Each laughter was another thunder bellowing down as if the sky was hungry. As he tried to calm himself, he muttered the answer: "No."

Battlefield

The Supplier was watching the battle happen from far above, eating chili cheese fries.
      "Hm, not bad, not bad at all." The Supplier nodded when John successfully defended him and the others from the avalanche. "Perhaps these guys may be capable of foiling Glutoneriel... If they act fast."
      The Supplier looked at the clock, which marked 4:21:44 and was going down fast, and then flew towards the Consumer.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Purgatory

"More that a simple delinquent. He's something that would make the Devil scared." The Higher Power said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

What?!

"And may I ask why not?"

Comment

Battlefield

Sakuyamon finally reached the groupīs location and asked "Why are you guys here? didnīt you received our messages about the avalanche?

The bounty hunter asked the same thing"Im wondering the same thing since we received many urgent messages about it"
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mt. Trinitatem

"I just don't see the reasoning behind it." Duncan announced. "Why would you leave this paradise of a place to go back to the living, where worldly trifles and desires await to bite you in the ass?"

Purgatory

Magistrate Yolanda ignored the Higher Power, merely enjoying a slight breeze. Behind Higher Power, the robed sage, Donohiel, and the biker sage, Sansavi, were cracking jokes.
              "A lot of things make Devil scared." Donohiel began. "Baked beans, holy water, checks for eighteen dollars..."
              "Loaves of garlic! Or maybe Silver bullets!" Sansavi interrupted.
              "That's for Vampires and Werewolves." Donohiel chuckled, and Sansavi grew silent. "Let's see... the Chalice, rock from Mt. Trinitatem, Devil's mother..."
              "Devil's mother!" Sansavi cracked. "Oh, too funny, man."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

"I was too busy, too preoccupied to receive them.", John said to Renamon and Samus.

John paused for a moment and continued.

"HM.. HM is dead.", John said in a slightly saddened tone.

Despite his lack of outward emotion, John was actually very upset and saddened by his friend's death, but he couldn't show it, not at a time like this.
                Last edited by S121; 07-31-2013, 01:34 AM.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"... Yes... That may be true. There was even a point in my life that I thought dying wouldn't be all that bad, and it isn't. But... They need me out there! They need me to fight off aliens, and... Daiyousei... She needs me.... So please, teach me the soul resonance!"

Comment

Battlefield

"Let's clear this snow out and retreat. We're taking dangerous shots..." Yuuka started, but what she saw interrupted her and forced her to warn: "John, look out!"

It was Stacker... Or a Nucleoid General that has possessed Stacker's soul, who drove a poisoned dagger into John's back. The dagger, seemingly ignoring John's shield, found its' way through the nanoscopic cracks in John's otherwise impervious armor and sank its' teeth. Behind Renamon and Nera, Rika and Takato... Or the Nucleoid subordinates of the General possessed as Rika and Takato respectively, sank the same dagger into Renamon and Nera's flesh.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

"GYAHH!"

John felt the blade pierce his skin and let out a scream and fell to the ground.

The very second John was stabbed, he spun around to see Stacker with a blade.

John was shocked to his core by his friend's betrayal. One of his closest friends, literally stabbing him in the back.

"Why?...", John asked weakly.
                      Last edited by S121; 07-31-2013, 02:44 AM.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Purgatory

"Your devil's scared of that stuff? Wow. That's just saddening. Our Devil is a quite different story." The Higher Power said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mt. Trinitatem

"You do not learn Soul Resonance," Duncan snapped. "You earn it. Either from the Almighty One himself, or from anyone who has achieved the Soul Resonance. And I have made an oath with He who sits on the Throne that I will not share my knowledge."

Purgatory

"It's a joke." Sansavi glared at the Higher Power with sympathetic look. "If you are so thick-skulled to not even understand it, man, I can already see how pathetic your so-called "religion" is."
                          "Gimme a 'five." Donohiel asked, and the two shared a victory high five.

Battlefield

Stacker looked up with malicious grin. It still was Stacker... Except his pupils were blank: the eyes were pure black. "So naïve..."
                          The General dropped his dagger and returned to his normality: a froglike Nucleoid with unusually slippery skin that can deflect anything physical.
                          "General Gunther Häegen," Gunther croaked. "Master of disguise. I'm so glad you didn't realize that the Ran you rescued was fake..."
                          "What do you mean, fake?" Yuuka asked. "You mean-"
                          "Yes, it was one of my trusted Grunt subordinate! I took the hair of that fox-bitch and made a potion for the Grunt to drink it. Add a little bit of cosmetics and look, you were all tricked!"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Damn! I have to get back! One way or another!
                            "Then... I wish to speak to the Almighty one!"

Comment

Battlefield

The fox felt great pain on her back, but she didnīt move "This physical pain is powerful, but you donīt know how glad I amthat you arenīt Rika" she said grabbing the soldierīs face and crushed it with her claws

Nera on the other hand felt the stab, but grunted a bit "Some of you should know im more resistant than normal flesh" she said taking her bone staff and impaled it into the impostor

Renamon took out the dagger from her back and grunted in pain as she used her digivice to heal the wound "Now Im so going to destroy the devourer and I will rescue Ran no matter what"
                              Last edited by Kristia; 07-31-2013, 02:03 AM.
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

Duo had kept flying searching for the blue ice fairy. As he kept flying he stopped and turned around to look at the Battlefield. Something was not right, however he was given an order to search for someone. Eventually he came across a large misty lake. An Ice Fairy would probably be around a place with lots of water right? That was what Duo thought as he flew down to the lake. As he landed he began looking around, under every rock, and in every tree for the fairy.

Comment

Working...
                                X