X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good. Now then... I'd better do something to kill them off easier...

I found three standing next to eachother and skewered them. I got ready to move.

Comment

Pugatory

"That was my cousin. I think they need name tags so they know who is who, but no, they don't like that." The Higher Power said. "As for who I am, i'm one of the many presiders over everything. The gods of gods, to be blunt."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Quite an arrogant remark, I'd say...

"So can you really bring me back? While that's great and all, my spirit is here, my capsule is down there. However, my body is all the way in another world altogether."

Comment

Pugatory

"I can do it in a finger snap. All I need you is to do a favor for me." The Higher Power said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I turned to Isadora.

"I'm not sure. Should I trust him?"

Comment

China-Streets

Lady just shrugs her shoulders at Komachi and begins driving at full throttle after Dante and the guy he is chasing.

Dante had kept running after Jake who had sped up. Dante eventually reached an even speed with Jake. "Hey!" He yelled as he tried get Jake's attention.
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Check it! Distance manipulation!"

Then all of a sudden, we were closer to Dante than before.

"Ah? Whaddya think?"

Comment

Purgatory

"There is only one God, and is the One who sits on the Heavenly Throne, watched over by the 108 Elders and Saints." Isadora argued. "You're just a meager Cherubim given too much power."
                  "A meager Cherubim!" The biker sage joked, suddenly with a drum that is used in comedy shows.
                  BA DUM TSS!

Youkai Mountain

"I'm afraid that the inhabitants of the mountain might get angry at us, but okay-" Wargrowlmon nodded and was about to toss Renamon into the air when...

"Allahu Akhbar!"
                  "For the God so loved the world..."
                  "FOR NARNIA!"

"Uh... okay I don't know what that was about." Wargrowlmon mumbled as if he was hypnotized, dropping Renamon to the ground and walking slowly downhill.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I tried not to laugh. But honestly... A god's jokes are always funny...

"So... Who is this Duncan?"

Comment

Purgatory

"My brother." Isadora answered. "He and I am the only ones who can freely roam to and from Purgatory without breaking the entropy. Which means that Cherubim," she pointed at the Higher Power. "has a lot of debt to pay for the Purgatory."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

It seemed as if John's shouting didn't get through to the fairy, so he ran in front of her and spoke.

"Listen to me! You have to stop this! You're going to destroy everything if you keep this up!", John said to Daiyousei in an urgent, serious tone.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cheribum...

"So... Is he here?"

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Ok.. im sick of these guys, Renamon prepare me for a slingshot then" Nera said starting to take some distance from the fox and then sped up at great speeds

"Allright, go for it" Renamon agreed and caught the oncoming jackal spinning some rounds and threw her to the sky

Nera prepared her blizzard attack and focused on a big wave of release of cold weather energy, the clouds then started forming anow as it went on patching the whole area around the fox

Renamon focused all her energy and went all the way to sakuyamon, the shaman used her staff to create a barrier to protect the inhabitated areas of the mountain "Now prepare for nature´s power!" she said impaling her sword with all her might causing a big tremor. the snow shook and started to fall in big proportions from little snow rubble and became enormous amounts of snow avalanche

The village areas were safe from the avalanche as Sakuyamon´s barrier held on, the jackal fell and got caught by the shaman´s arms "Looks like I found a lost jackal" she chuckled

"Boo.. you are talller than me now" Nera pouted jokingly

Sakuyamon then took her digivice and send a message to the allies "Everyone, fly or run to a safe spot, an avalanche is coming right now to the battlefield"
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

"Dammit John, stand back-" Yuuka shouted, but a howling gale pushed John back to the crater. "Don't run off to someone who can control the very air molecules around you!"
                              "I think we need to find Cirno." Flandre suggested.
                              "Yeah, Cirno might be able to calm her down." Yuuka nodded, then turned to Duo. "You! I don't know who you are, but as long as you are our ally, do me a favor and go find a blue fairy with ice wings."

Purgatory

"See that mountain?" Isadora pointed to a mountain so high you could not see the summit... or the halfway point. "He lives in a desolate temple, on top of that mountain. We seldom visit him, and he seldom visits us."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

skies over batlefield

Samus received the shaman´s message and got on her ship "Things here never end, ok people im coming for you" she said via message in the allies´ frequencies

The ship went down close to the group
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X