X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osaka, Japan

"We've received words." The Squadron Ichi leader said to the rest of the team. "All Characters in the Osaka area has moved. It's time to defend. Turn the jet around, Apple."
    Apple, the historian turned the jet around.
    "So we just turn the jet around?" The doctor asked. "Isn't that a waste of time? Why don't we tour around Japan, see all the wonderful things they can offer?"
    "You are in a job, Brigid!" Asuka shouted. "Act like it!"
    "I am acting like it." Brigid retorted. "This is how I work."
    "You guys, stop fighting..." Sentinel weakly spoke out, but was drowned out by Asuka's shouting. "Dammit, normal doctors do not slack off like that!"

"Y... you! John, was it?" Yumeko blushed as she stormed towards John. "You have to claim responsibility for what you've done to me! Beating a maiden like that, without danmaku... ever since I lost to you, my pride was broken, y- you know! Apologize!"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Digital Portal

"Apologize!"

John knew what he had to do. He had to apologize yet again.

I'm sorry for nearly killing you. Of course, you were trying to kill me, and I did tell you not to attack me. I was merely defending myself. I don't know danmaku because where I'm from, magic doesn't exist. If it makes you feel better, I at least had the decency to treat your wounds... Besides, I did beat you with danmaku, only it was your own that I used.
      Last edited by S121; 05-17-2013, 02:00 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

(Massive Tsundere/shy girl Yumeko mode!)
        Osaka, Japan

"T... That's not what I'm talking about!" Yumeko was still blushing.
        "I... I didn't say apologize because you beat me up physically! I'm saying apologize because... because..."
        Yumeko's face turned bright red as she yelled this to the top of her lungs and ran away: "You took my heart away, Idiot!"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Digital Portal

John turned towards Shinki's group.

"What...what just happened?", John asked them, sounding confused.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Digital Portal - Osaka, Japan

"Ufufufu, can't you realize?" Elis smiled wickedly. "The One Milion Blade has a crush on you."

"Mr. X?" Shou called out for X. "Are you ALRIGHT? You looked really tired and unpowered back there."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Digital Portal

John blushed in his helmet.

"I am REALLY out of my element when it comes to things like this."

John looked to the direction Yumeko ran.

"I suppose I should go after her... to make sure she doesn't get lost."

John ran in the direction Yumeko went.
              sigpic

Comment

Digital Portal

Aqua entered trough the portal. As walking into other worlds was completely normal for Aqua she didn't really notice anything when she entered. "This place kind of reminds me of that space ship i was on once".
                Aqua tought back on the previous worlds she had been to. "It also reminds be of that book world for some reason."
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"I am afraid you wouldn't want to do that." came a voice beside the shrine. Coming out of the woods was Dr. Kliener, along with DAR hefting a crossbow.

"Took you long enough to get here, Kliener." Mima said. "But Reimu, he's right. You really wouldn't want to send them."

"These storms are highly numerous, and extremely dangerous. Some sort of invasion is coming from the storms and is attacking Osaka. At least that's what I got out of the radio, the storm is cutting off radio signals.If we're going to fight off this thing, It will take a lot more than two people, no matter how strong they are." Kliener explained

Osaka, Japan

The storm was growing on the horizon, and the meteors started to crash into the inner city, destroying skyscrapers and more. The screams of people below were deafened by the roars of the incoming horde of Akrid, screeching, moaning and chirping as they destroyed everything in their sights.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

X looks at Shou, giving her a warm smile. "Don't worry I'm fine. The attack I used drained all of my Special Weapon Energy. My weapon energy will recharge soon. I can still use my X-Buster though as it does not use special weapon energy." He replied kindly. Trying to make Shou not worry about him.

Comment

"Ah, that's good to hear. You don't have to push yourself too far." Shou smiled as Yumeko ran towards her.
                      "Shou-" Yumeko shouted, half crying. "I... I can't do it!"
                      "Ara, ambiguity can be a deadly thing." Shou smiled as she embraced Yumeko. "It's alright. You can try another time."

"Your strength is monumental." Yuuka said as she finished sparring with Amy Rose. "But your techniques are unrefined. They're rough."
                      "What technique do you need to smash people with your hammer, anyway?" Amy fumed, enraged at her inability to be a real opponent of Yuuka. Yuuka remained silent as she saw a stash of weaponry, most likely human agents' weapons. Time for sabotage.
                      "Amy, let's play something else." Yuuka smiled as she suggested. "Let's play hide-and-seek. I'll be the hider, you be the seeker."
                      "Alright!" Amy happily cheered, her frustration dissolved by her childish excitement. "I'll count to 30!"
                      After seeing Amy count happily, (1, 2, 3...) Yuuka snuck herself towards the stash of human weapons.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

X looks at Shou. "It's okay. I have been through far worse." He said as flashbacks to the various times Sigma had tried to take over humanity. "Try fighting someone who doesn't die. Each time I thought I destroyed him... he kept coming back his soul lived on as a virus known as the sigma virus. He also could corrupt other Reploids at will and make them go maverick. A little lack of special weapon energy won't stop me." Said X as he looks at the path ahead. "We need to get this mission finished."

Comment

Digital Portal

Seeing that Yumeko returned to the group, John left her alone, not wanting to trigger another outburst.

John turned towards X.

"Here, let me charge your special weapon energy. We need everyone to be at their best."
                          sigpic

Comment

"No need. By the time we get their my special weapon energy will have been recharged." He said as a panel opens up on his arm. He pushes a few buttons and a small hologram showing X's Special Weapon Energy gauge. The gauge shows that it is roughly at 65% and charging. "My Falcon Armor grants the use of a Giga Attack. Though while it uses all my weapon energy when used, it also recharges. It also takes any damage I receive and converts it to weapon energy for my Giga Attack, though not by much. I wouldn't rely on it though considering that it should be used as a last resort. My Falcon Armor also strengthens my armor by 50%, increases the accuracy, and range of my charged shot at the cost of lower power. Though the most notable feature of this special armor is the ability of flight. It also halves my energy consumption as well. Meaning I can go without solar energy for considerably longer." Said X as he closes the panel on his arm. "Thanks for the offer. I just don't want to rely on someone needing to recharge my energy all the time."

Comment

Digital Portal

"Ah. Okay then."

John looked at his shield gauge. Using his neural interface, John modified his reactor's output levels for his shields, giving him an overshield.

(I better not make this a habit. I could blow out the power supply.)

John's shield began to emit a very faint glow and became slightly more visible.
                              sigpic

Comment

"A being that comes back to life every time... reminds me of a phoenix-human I met a while ago..." Shou muttered. "It must've been a difficult battle."
                                "Not as difficult as that annoying shrine maiden!" Yumeko groaned, reminiscing on the time Reimu invaded Shinki's palace. "God she was annoying."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X