X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Marisa is here, too. No time to pay mind to her.

"Komachi, did you bring your scythe?" I asked.

"Ahaha, yup. Are we finally gonna kick some ass?" I wrote on my Rod, "Destruction of property and lives." The rod was ready to attack.

"Yes, Komachi. It is finally time to kick some ass." Otori got his M60 and his DAVY CROCKET. "Otori, won't that do too much damage?"

"Don't worry. With flying enemies, the blast shouldn't do too much damage. And plus, this is just in case I have to. You will be flying up there, right?"

Wait, I STILL had my ability to fly? After all this time? Oh well. I'll talk to Otori about this later. I tried it out, and it worked. Komachi (Somehow looking as if she hadn't licked a drop of alcohol. she had that weird talent) and I flew up to the flying beasts.

Using my knowledge of how the rod works ten times more efficiently in the real world, I flew up to one of the beetles and whacked it on the head, splitting it's exoskeleton (disgusting), but it still flew. Komachi then took her scythe and sliced at the crack that I had created, and Otori, placed on one of the roof-tops, shot what was exposed of the beast, and it went crashing down.

It was headed towards Marisa. As much as I wanted to send her to hell for stealing, I couldn't very well just let her be killed. Not to mention there was some one else with her. I flew towards Marisa as fast as I could.

"MARISAAAA!!! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!"

Comment

Osaka

John saw that the backside of the Godon was glowing.
      He jumped to its flank, aimed his rifle at its backside and released a hail of armor piercing, high explosive death.
      Last edited by S121; 05-16-2013, 08:36 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Marisa again sent another Master Spark instinctively, vaporizing what remained of the creature.

"Thanks for the warning, ze!" Marisa called back, flying up to her and sending danmaku below

The Godon swiftly turned, covering it's backside and flicked it's mandible at the Chief.
        Last edited by Koishi; 05-16-2013, 08:36 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I didnt know whether or not to accept such an apology from some one like Marisa, but i didnt mind it. What I did mind was how many beetles were swarming around.

"Alright. Komachi, you are to carry around Otori to the next battle space!"

"Hai, Shiki-sama!"

"And Otori, if you see a beetle and we are not ready, shoot at whatever is glowing. Everyone else seems to be doing it."

"Yes, Shikieiki!"

We were ready. It's time to send some beetles to hell. No trial!

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"It is I, Mr. X." Shou responded from behind X, with her pagoda lighting his face. "I have come to aid you. In fact, we all came to help."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

John jumped over the mandable and maneuvered his way to the mouth. He primed a grenade and tossed it in.

(This should at least stun it...)
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Osaka, Japan

The Godon crushed the grenade with no effort, ignoring any pain it received and swiftly turned to the side, hitting the Chief with the side mandible with the force of a speeding car.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

John flew through the air, in the direction of the left flank. While airborne, he could once again see the Rodon's backside, and fired his rifle.
                  sigpic

Comment

I saw John flying through the air, and I flew over to catch him.

"Hey, John, are you alright?"

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Now healed, the fox saw the pandemonium guards and smirked at the comment. "Well, I had a lot of things to do at the same time"

Then she got up and stretched her limbs. "Everything looks fine, thank you Aqua" the fox looked at the beetle monster and said "Since these guys wanted it, I´ll show you" the fox gripped the overcharged digivice and felt its power going through her body as she felt her limbs changing into human-like and her armor appearing.

(ignore the red-haired human in the vid >_>)

With her golden staff, Sakuyamon sent a fox card that slowed the Godon´s power, then she flew towards the monster and impaled the staff on the thermal core.

"Now die you demon" the sorceress said as the core´s glow slowly waned
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Yama caught John, slowing him down to a stop.

"I'm okay."

John then focused on the Godon, aiming his rifle for another attack.
                        sigpic

Comment

Osaka,Japan

With a last burst of energy, the tail glowed extremely bright, then the Godon exploded in a shower of thermal energy and armor fragments.

Comment

"Good. I'm setting you down." I did so, and went to kill another beetle. Going with our best and only combo so far, we managed to kill another one, and it didn't do any harm to any of our allies. At this rate, we'll have them join us in our struggle to get back!

"Come on, let's kill some more, Komachi!" She nodded, and the battle continued.
                            Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-16-2013, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"There you are!" Yumeko shouted as she approached John. "You stole this maiden's heart!"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

John ran through the battlefield, killing beetles as he went. The beetles may have had strong armor, but John's bullets passed through it with ease, causing explosions inside of their shells.

All of a sudden, Yumeko appeared, confessing her love!

"Umm-I-"

John was speechless...
                                Last edited by S121; 05-16-2013, 09:43 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X