X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osaka, Japan

Sakuyamon used her amethyst mandala attack striking her staff on the ground spreading a barrier of purification, killing every enemy that it crossed.

As they had some space to freely move, Sakuyamon felt her enrgy leaving as she got back to her normal form.

"Phew.. that was close, I got an escape route towards where Yuuka is, are you guys ready?" Renamon said reaching for the portable computer
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka - Japan

X looks shocked as he turns to see Shou. "Y-Your alive! But how?" Said X as quickly turns his attention to the matters at hand. Seeing that the beast his teammates are handling the problem just fine. "I need to recharge..." Said X as he watches the battle unfold.

Comment

Osaka

For the very first time in his life, John didn't know what to say or do. He was never approached like this before. He was not prepared for it.

A beetle quickly snapped him back into reality as it charged towards him. He raised his rifle, and promptly put a bullet through its head.

"Ca-can we talk about this later? This isn't the best time.", John said, pointing at his most recent victim.
        Last edited by S121; 05-16-2013, 10:15 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"John! Yumeko! That's lovely, don't get me wrong, but now is not the ti-" a beetle tackled me and I was sent hurtling towards someone... I couldnt make out who. The wind was blocking my view.

All I heard was "Shikieiki!" It was Otori's voice. He struggled out of Komachi's grasp and grabbed me tight as he was falling.

"I will not let you die," he said while turning our bodies so that his faced the floor., "not only as it is my job, but... As a friend!"

We continued falling. "Otori, you idiot!!!" I tried to turn, but then Otori squeezed me tighter.

I couldn't fly. The impact was too great to regain control before we hit the ground. I can't belive thos was happening... If only it were a dream... If only some one could save us.

Otori is going to die, and it's all my fault!

Comment

John saw Otori and the Yama falling.

Spartan Time kicked in.

John sprinted and quickly caught them both, only slightly injuring Otori.
            Last edited by S121; 05-16-2013, 10:25 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Glad that the soldier saved both characters, Renamon synchronized her digivice with the computer.

"We must go now people, I got our escape route ready" the fox said ready for them.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"Attention!" Yuuka shouted to the guards in front of the facility gates.
                "Huh, wha?" The security guards were half-asleep, but Yuuka's shouting woke them up. "Oh, attention!"
                "Stop sleeping during guardwork, agent!" Yuuka commanded the guards as she entered the facility without much trouble. She impersonated as if she was a Character from Neo-Yakuza. The agents weren't too bright, so she was able to pass through.
                "Time for sabotage." Yuuka smirked. The infiltration was complete.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

"Hey, john, thanks for saving Otori. I owe you." I looked at Otori, who had passed out from fatigue and shock. "Don't worry, Otori. This is almost over. We just have to follow the yellow fox character to an escape route."

I commanded Komachi to follow me, and we headed towards the yellow fox character.
                  Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-16-2013, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Osaka - Japan

X turns to Renamon with a curious look on his face. "Escape route? What Escape Route?" He asked.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"Just trust me, everyone! gatter close to me!" Renamon said outloud hoping everyone would listen to her

Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka - Japan

X without a second thought listens to Renamon's orders. He quickly runs to Renamon's side. Placing a hand on her shoulder.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"Allright, let´s go!" Renamon said as a portal appeared in front of the computer.

"Follow me" the fox said as she slipped into the portal

Spoiler:

Comment

I met up with the yellow fox while carrying Otori over my shoulders.

"Excuse me, but do you mind if I come a well? My friend is injured and needs to escape this battlefield of a town immediately."

Comment

John placed Otori and the Yama on the ground and told them to approach Renamon.

Not wanting to be rude and inconsiderate, John approached Yumeko.

"Ah, you need to go with Renamon. I have to round everyone up.", John said with small traces of "shyness" in his voice.

He directs everyone to the portal, then goes in too.
                              Last edited by S121; 05-16-2013, 11:20 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"You can come with us, I´ll take care of your friend when we get out of here" Renamon said stopping almost touching the portal

"John! get the others and follow me!" the fox growled loudly so the soldier could hear

After they all gathered, the fox made them enter the portal.

Now they were inside the digital world, it was filled with electrical lines and blocks of data roaming around.

"Now we are safe" Renamon said sitting on the floor
                                Last edited by Kristia; 05-16-2013, 11:20 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X