X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Alert! Massive destruction in Sector G. Possible intrusion." An announcement rang out the facility, putting all agents on alert.
    "Get in position! We mustn't let them run rampant! We will bring them down and claim justice!" The Squadron leader shouted orders as human and Character agents were running into position. "How are you guys right now?"
    "Ante'd up and ready to kick butt!" Asuka beamed. She thrived for battles like this.
    "Guns blazing." Sentinel smiled as she drew her dual pistols from her shinguard.
    "Weapons primed." Apple formulated an odd-looking schmitar, grasping it into her hand.
    "Let's do this." Brigid injected an odd-looking drug into her right arm. Her eyes instantly turned red and focused.
    "Then let's go!" The leader commanded, and the Squadron Ichi headed to the source of explosion: Sector G.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Marisa suddenly had a lightbulb turn on in her head, and she dived through a group of akrid, causing them to follow.

"Over here, you primal lava lamps!" Marisa yelled, as a large amount of akrid followed her through the city, heading straight for the Neo Yakuza's HQ.

(And thus, Marisa's bad ideas come into play.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Digital Portal

I was still in the portal. Otori finally awoke.

"Ung... where am I... the scenery... we aren't on earth anymore... are we?"

"Well, yes and no. We are in a digital portal that the yellow fox character made. we are going into a Neo-Yakuza base. Maybe if we can convince every one that we are working together..."

"Listen... I'm sorry I was such a fool... to act so idiotically... please forgive me."

"Now isn't the time. You are not severely injured. Only passed out... like you expected to die... Nevermind that. Komachi! Go on ahead. I'll catch up."

She did so. I lifted Otori, and we headed out to the HQ. "Oh, no..." Otori Muttured, but not inaudibly. He could see everyone. We ran up to the Yellow fox.

"Hey, I'm sorry to ask so suddenly without asking your name first, but... which Neo-Yakuza base are we in?! What is our location?!" He yelled while keeping a voice low enough to stay hidden.

Comment

(Uh, Neo-Yakuza HQ is on an island. Unless the akrids can fly, that plan may not be possiburu.)
          Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"I'm not trying to figjt the storm, doctor. I'm trying to calm it." Reimu said, and left the shrine.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

(They can swim.)
            Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"But you're wanting to destroy what's in the storm, aren't you?" Kliener yelled out.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

Renamon and Sara found a map of the facility, it had atleast four floors on surcface and three below it. The Cells were located at the 2nd sub-floor. Sara got into the elevator room and opened one of the many doors "Our best choice is to dive in" the gatekeeper said jumping and sliding down through the wires.

The fox got another portable computer from one of the offices and strappled it on her back, then she followed the pink-haired on the vertical corridor until they reached their desired floor.

As the gatekeeper walked in, the fox stopped her "Careful, this floor has many traps" she said pointing at the many cameras and trigger tiles.

"I got an idea" Sara said floating slowly and took the vixen while evading the cameras by going through the blindspots
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"HEY!", a guard yelled at John.

John revved up the minigun and let loose a storm of bullets, each shredding through their mark. Another one tried to hit Yumeko with the butt of his rifle, but was quickly greeted with swords impaling and pinning him to a nearby wall.

"X, what's your status?", John said into his communicator, mowing down five guards in the process.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"No guards yet... it's surprisingly empty where I'm at..." Said X via communicator as he pokes his head out from behind a crate. Only for a bullet to fly past his head. "Damn scratch that. I just got caught!" Said X as he aims his buster out from behind cover. Shooting a few uncharged shots at his assailants. "Shou take out the guards while I keep them distracted!" He said as Shou quickly stands up. "Yes sir Mr. X." Said Shou as she flies out from behind cover. Summoning a few golden curved lasers to attack the guards.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

(We need to make a good distraction, something big... Got it!)

"Hey Yumeko, follow me. I've got a plan."

"Fine.", Yumeko said, not making eye contact.

John and Yumeko made their way to the dining hall.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

Aqua and Elis went around the building placing mines where they could see it fit. "Mines".
                      As they went on they went depper and deeper into the building and lower and lower down.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Otori rushed to the nearest window he looked outside.

"No, no no no no no!!!!"

"Otori, whats wrong?"

He turned around with a scared look on his face.

"Wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong, we are on the inside of Base 3 THE INSIDE OF BASE 3!!! This is one of the seven major Neo-Yakuza bases in the world, one for each continent. This is the third biggest base, hence the name Base 3. This is an authorized personel only base, as is every other major base. It doesn't matter if you are with any other minor base, if you do not have major base authorization they will kill you!"

That sounded like too much bad news. They will kill Otori should we not be careful.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John and Yumeko entered the dining hall and proceeded to the kitchen.

"Okay, what we're going to do is cause an explosion. We need to turn all of the gas knobs on all of the ovens. Once that's done, we will go to the hallway outside of the dining hall. I'll toss a molotov and send this kitchen to hell. Sounds good?"

"Yea, sure.", Yumeko said, still slightly mad about his apology in the Digital Portal.

John kicked open the doors of the kitchen and aimed his GAU-16.
                          sigpic

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

Sara and renamon managed to avoid the traps on the cells corridors and found the security room, the agents were fully armed and looked ready to fire at anything

The fox made a gesture of taking the agents down with fast attacks and the gatekeeper nodded as they got in their positions.

Sara shot her lasers towards the first agent´s stomach and renamon took him as a shield as the other agent started to shoot, the vixen ran towards the firing agent as Sara went for the last one who was running towards the emergency button.

"Oh you won´t!" the gatekeeper said firing danmaku towards the machinery and breaking it. The agent took his pistol and was about to fire when an unconscious body rammed him. The pink-haired looked to the source and noticed the fox with some red tainted on her claws.

"That was close, anything useful to find?" Renamon asked as she cleaned her paws. "I got the cameras of the cells, there are many characters, are you sure you cant take them all?" the gatekeeper had a face of worry.

"I was prepared for something like this, as you guys were looking at the digital world, I made contact with some characters in safe places, they are ready to recieive the hostages" Renamon explained
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I can't very well just walk out there. If only there were... Hold up. Some-one's coming."

An agent passed by. He looked like he could die doing his duty. A good thing, if the circumstances weren't as they were.

"Okay, here's the plan. Shikie-"

Then Komachi did a drunken waltz to the agent. "Hey, there. You look like a fine man, don't you?"

"What? An intrude-"

She put her finger to the man's lips to quiet him. "I'll tell ya what. I didn't quite like my last guardian. So I was thinking," she was getting awfully close to the man, "what if you were my guardian?"

"Well, it is in my duty to secure the satisfaction of any characters." The agent said, looking completely seduced.

Then she hit him on the back of the head with the back of her cythe, and he fell over, unconscious.

"Komachi!!!" I yelled. "If you are going to seduce the enemy, then at least go through with it!" Komachi gave out a drunken chuckle (how long does this saké last?)

Otori searched the agent's body. "Actually, Komachi, you did some fine work." He said while robbin the man's identity.

"This should give us som access to the rest of the facility. You two may need to lay low, though. I'll disable any other agents by surprise, and once I giv the signal, you two follow me."

We followed Otori down the corridors. "By the way, Otori, who is Komachi's guardian, and what happened to him?"

"I don't quite know. I didn't know him long enough to know. He quit the first day on the job."

That scared me that I'm the only one who can control this drunken beast.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Hey try casting some mines. Just do like this..." Aqua showed Elis what do do "... and say Mine".
                                Elis tried and was successful after a few tries. "Just help me lay mines where it's needed".

After going to another part of the building a few guards saw them and attacked them.
                                "This one is mine, i need it for later anyway. Ghost drive"
                                . A green aura began to surround Aqua.
                                After the aura had fully appeared Aqua quickly warped behind a guard and slashed him with her Keyblade. After two hit's she warped to another guard, then another one again until all the guards were defeated. "They found us, lets move quickly"
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X