Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

"Long story." Koishi said.

"The short version is that my boss over there is pissed, and released the lords of hell." Sariel pointed over her shoulder to Malthael.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

"Where are these lords of hell?", John asked Sariel.

Interdimensional Drive - The Consumer

Isaac dismantled his Plasma Cutter and began to alter the nano-circuits inside, creating a transmitter leading from the circuits responsible for the weapon's triple lasers. Once this was all over, all Isaac would have to do is point his Plasma Cutter at Malthael and the drive would do the rest. As soon as Isaac finished the modification to his plasma Cutter, he then hastily reassembled it.

"There.", Isaac said to himself as he finished all of the preparations.

Isaac then opened up his RIG's communicator and contacted Koishi.

"Koishi, I'm done. Bring him over.", Isaac said as he set the interdimensional drive to its standby phase.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Sariel then barely dodged a scythe, knocking an angel back. "No clue."

"Um, Isaac, we're sort of in a bind here." Koishi replied through the suit.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Consumer

John saw how the angels were coming back and attacking, wearing down on the group.

In that instant, John got a quick idea. John turned his head over to Sariel and spoke as he kept an eye on his radar.

"What would happen if you kill these angels with their own scythes Would it kill them?", John asked Sariel as he covered her blind spots, just in case an enemy tried to attack.

As soon as Isaac heard that Koishi was having difficulties, Isaac gritted his teeth.

(This always happens!)], Isaac thought to himself as he recalled the various times he had plans suffer from complications.

"What kind of bind?", Isaac asked Koishi via his communicator.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

As they kept following Domino´s scent, the jackal noticed the fox didn´t have her digivice "You gave it to them, right?" she asked kind of expecting it as the latter nodded

"Im sure they will find a good use for it, it has a lot of energy to destroy or enough to save a life" the fox said still running

"Since when have you been pouring energy into it?" Nera asked impressed

"Since the day I met the spartan and the florist, every night I poured energy into the digivice" Renamon answered and the jackal had to laugh

Nera just kept running "Remember our las adventure? it was similar to this one, a big lord of destruction, an all out war.. I just hope we don´t have to face that.. ending again" she trailed off remembering her own death

"That won´t happen again Nera, I promise you we will get out of here alive, and have a life, a real one" the fox reassured the jackal

"I will choose were we will live, maybe in Gernsokyo near the Oni city, they are really nice people" the jackal said now grinning

"W e will see" the fox said also smiling
            Last edited by Kristia; 09-11-2013, 07:15 AM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"You can't kill Death." Sariel said.

"Well, to put it simply, Grim Reapers." Koishi said nervously as she fired at another.

Comment

The Consumer

John thought about what Sariel had said and tried to come up with a plan. based on what he saw before, the angels needed all of their body parts in order to fully reform

"Maybe not, but you can permanently leave them in shambles. Can they reform with important pieces missing from the battlefield, like a torso, or arms and legs?", John asked Sariel as he created a giant sword out of Darkness and swung the blade in a wide arc.

"How bad is it? would you guys still be able to bring him over here?", Isaac asked Koishi in a serious tone as he thought about fighting a group of death angels.

If the situation was truly hopeless, then Isaac would have to help too. He knew that he was severely outmatched, but that's how all of his battles have ever been like.
                sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Probably not." Koishi said. "Is there any way to get that thing over here?"

"As long as Malthael's here, they're here." Sariel said.

Comment

The Consumer

"I'm starting to see a pattern here. Higher beings just can't resist messing with humans.", John jokingly said to Sariel, despite the situation at hand.

John was still coming up with plans, and now that he knew that Malthael was in charge, he knew how to get rid of the other angels.

"Tell me, is Malthael susceptible to portal dismemberment?", John asked.

Isaac thought for a moment. It was possible to go over to Malthael and simply transport him to another dimension, but his Plasma Cutter didn't have enough power to transmit over such a long range, coupled with the fact that it would be transmitting through countless metal walls and doors. His Plasma Cutter didn't have enough power, but his RIG did.

"Yea, just give me a minute.", Isaac said to Koishi as he began to disconnect his Stasis Module.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"ENOUGH." The mere sound of Malthael's voice silenced the room. He seemingly teleported, right beside Sariel, and gutted her with one of the hand scythes, causing Sariel's soul to start to be drained by Malthael.

Comment

The Consumer

As Malthael stabbed Sariel, something in John was stirred. He had already watched Yuuka die in front of him already. He was not going to let it happen to another person.

Spartan time kicked in as the world slowed down around John and in a single instant, Malthael was hit by what appeared to be a green blur.

Malthael may have been the Angel of Death, but John was much heavier than him, giving John the advantage and causing Malthael to fly back 30 feet.

John stood next to Sariel in a fighting stance as an aura of light surrounded John. He was ready to attack the Angel of Death.

"I don't don't care if you are the Angel of Death, you will not harm them.", John angrily said to Malthael.

Isaac quickly disassembled his Plasma Cutter again and connected the RIG's Module power cable into the gun. Isaac would quite possibly get only one shot before frying his Plasma Cutter, so he knew that he had to make it count, even if that meant being within striking distance of Malthael when he fired it.

"Okay, now to go fight death...", Isaac said to himself as he reassembled his Plasma Cutter and flew out of the drive chamber.
                        Last edited by S121; 09-11-2013, 05:56 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Cosnumer

Malthael floated, stopping himself in midair.

"NO ONE CAN STOP DEATH." Malthael said, flapping his wispy wings, causing the aging winds to come in full force upon John as Koishi dived out of the way. Malthael then gently floated to the ground, the winds of time still blowing forth, rusting the room's flooring, causing holes to form in the floor.

Comment

The Cosnumer

John quickly followed Koishi's actions as he grabbed Sariel and jumped away, soon seeing that he picked the right choice.

The floor was beginning to rust and fall away, preventing John from getting near.

John handed Sariel over to Koishi and spoke.

"Get her to safety. I'll keep Malthael busy.", John said to Koishi as he turned around and charged up an orb of light in his hand.

John aimed it at Malthael and released the energy, sending a laser measuring at ten feet in diameter at the Angel of Death.

Hall - The Consumer

Isaac flew above the various Nucleoids at blinding speeds, trying to hurry to the battle with his modified Plasma Cutter in hand.

Every once in a while, Isaac would use his RIG's navigation module to create a small holographic line to form in the air as he flew, preventing him from getting lost.
                            Last edited by S121; 09-11-2013, 07:23 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Malthael turned, the winds themselves stopping the laser in it's tracks, draining it of it's energy.

Koishi tried to lift Sariel, barely being able to put her over her shoulders.

"I'll try." Koishi said, slowly walking away with Sariel.

Comment

The Consumer

John frowned as he saw that the winds were capable of.

(I'll need to find a way to bypass those winds.), John thought as he stared at Malthael and spoke.

"Office of Naval Intelligence Section Two Directive 930: To maintain morale among the forces of the UNSC, any Spartan casualties are to be listed as Missing In Action or Wounded In Action, but never as Killed In Action. Simply put, Spartans never die, they're only missing in action. Let's test that phrase.", John said to Malthael in a tone reflecting his undying determination.

Sector C Access Hall - The Consumer

Isaac was almost there. All he needed to do was enter the command sector and find the main room. He was moving so fast that the Nucleoids below could do nothing to halt his progress, except for closing the reinforced doors in the ship. Fortunately for Isaac, his Contact Beam made short work of them, creating giant holes and allowing Isaac's progress to remain unhampered.

(Don't worry guys, I'm almost there...)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X