X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo Battlefield

Robin worked his way to the group, finishing off a few Nucleoids with a massive tornado with magically formed razors mixed into the maelstrom. He had seen the girl with the crystal wings and everyone seemed to be fretting over the power emanating from her as she plowed through nucleoids with ease. "Pardon me, but mind if I ask what's the situation over here?"

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Sakuyamon suddenly noticed a train coming towards the blonde vampire "Dammit!" she flew towards the oncoming mechanical beast and made a strong barrier barrier sphere around her.

The train crashed and made a small crack on the barrier and on the shaman´s mask because of the pressure "Flandre! please go with the others" she said holding the train as much as she could
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"HAY! ENOUGH WITH YOUR STUPID SHIELD THINGY." Tricky yelled and tooted the horn, making the shield cracked more and more.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

As the machine made even more pressure, the barrier had more cracks, but the shaman stood firm

"Don't think I'll let you do this clown!" Sakuyamon said focusing on her job, She didn't endure all of this mesd just to let a maniac stop her

Taking a deep breath, the shaman started pushing the train
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"DO WHAT? I JUST WANT TO GO WATCH LAW AND ORDER. YOU'RE IN THE WAY." Tricky explained, the train pushing back.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Stresseb by the rambling of the clown, the shaman faced him "If you want to see that so much, take another route without killing anybody!"

Sakuyamon kept pushing as another crack appeared on her mask

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"HELLLLOOOOOO. TRAIN FALLIN' FROM THE SKY HERE. IF YOU AND YOUR FRIEND JUST MOVED TO THE LEFT..." Tricky retorted.

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Sakuyamon gritted her teeth and looked at the unmoving Flandre ("Alright, better risk it now or never") she thought pushing the barrier with extreme force moving it back juest enough for her to fly towards the vampire

Quickly grabing the blonde from her shoulders and pulling her onto her chest, the shaman moved them away from the falling train

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"FINALLY!" Tricky said as the train started the plummet. Tricky then pulled a lever, and the train curved in the air, and was now flying through it.

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"Tremendous aura from that one." Genji commented as Master Zun himself ascended to the air.

"Evil aura." Master Zun added. "I shudder the day when that aura is used to malicious deed."

"Alas, she was a fine Youkai." Miko nodded in condolences. "But the past must be forgotten, and we must move on. Our focus is getting Flandre back into sanity."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

John nodded at Miko after saying that. He would have all the time to grieve and find a way to fix everything, but right now, Flandre was becoming more of a threat by the minute.

"Do you know where Remilia is? She might know how to calm Flandre down.", John said to Miko.

Just then, Six and his team managed to break through the enemies forces and made their way towards the Gensokyan army.

As soon as Six broke through, he saw the one he was looking for; John.

"Help the locals. I'll be back.", Six said to his squad as he ran towards John and Miko.

"Spartan-B312 here. We thought you guys could use a hand.", Six said to Miko and John.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

While going down to surface, Sakuyamon put the still mute Flandre on her feet, she then called the spartan "Right now she is calm guys, If anything happens, I´ll tell you" she said and noticed the crack on her mask

("That´s a first, I still feel energy on skyrocketed levels, so the armor must be of material instead of only pure energy") she thought touching the line from the left cheek going diagonally upwards to the right ear of the helmet.

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Miko pointed her Seven Star Sword at Six. "Who are you?"

...dre.

...Flandre.

...Wake up!

Flandre woke up to find herself in her room: a basement that she was forsaken in for the last 40 years. Few years after she was allowed outdoors, she accidentally killed a human child. Remilia had to pay for that.

Flandre looked to the door: it was Patchouli and Meiling. Meiling was carrying a dinner plate: marinated beef with mushroom salad.

"Eat your dinner." Meiling amiably handed Flandre the plate. Flandre smiled her thanks and began eating.

"I have an... Important announcement." Patchouli said hesitantly.

"What is it?" Flandre asked in between bites.

"We'll be in a war with outer space aliens." Patchouli iterated, dumbing the situation down so that Flandre can understand. "We need every available Youkais to participate."

"And that's where you come in!" Meiling concluded happily.

"What...?" Flandre confusedly asked.

"Since Remi is not here, you can represent the Scarlet Devil Mansion as a heiress." Meiling laughed and explained. Flandre beamed at this remark.

"Really?!" Flandre giggled. "I'm going to prove that I can be trusted enough to go outside!"

Flandre was silent... Seems fine... Except she was holding the Eye of Sakuyamon in her right hands.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Six looked at the Seven-Star Sword and then back at Miko.

"We received a report that John was here and that aliens were attacking. We also heard that your situation was dire, so we decided to lend a hand and try to minimize casualties. We have three squads of Spartan super-soldiers, Scorpion Tanks, and Mantises fighting the enemy on the ground, while our Pelicans, Broadswords, Longswords, Shortswords, Falcons, and Hornets destroy the enemy from the air. How is everyone holding up? Does anyone need medical assistance?", Six asked Miko.

John looked over when Sakuyamon shouted out to him, but saw something that filled him full of dread. Flandre was holding a small scarlet ball of energy. John knew about Flandre's abilities after researching them in the past. He knew what this meant. Flandre was about to destroy Sakuyamon.

John had already lost so many people close to him. He was not about to lose another.

Reacting as fast as he could, John dropped down a Corridor of Darkness ans appeared in front of Flandre.

As soon as he came out of the Corridor, John grabbed Flandre's hand, preventing her from closing it and crushing the eye.

"Don't.", John said to Flandre in his usual calm, emotionless tone.
                              Last edited by S121; 10-11-2013, 12:10 AM.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Seeing that the blonde vampire almost instantly tried to snatch her life, Sakuyamon moved towards the girl´s arms and looked at her "Flandre! calm down its me! Renamon, the yellow fox" she said hoping the girl would remember the time the fox went to the scarlet mansion and played with the vampire

John, please release her, let me speak with her" she said to the spartan calmly
                                Last edited by Kristia; 10-11-2013, 12:08 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X