X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

"Good. Based on Model X's design, you should also be able to feel if I'm nearby. It will help if I'm too far away to see.", Isaac said.

"Go on and help Sariel bring him over. I'll get the machine ready.", Isaac said as he blasted off with his thrusters in the other direction.

John saw Sariel fighting someone else in his peripherals, but if he turned his head, he would most likely be blasted or worse by Glutoneriel.

(I gotta keep focused on my objective.), John thought as he continued his assault.
    Last edited by S121; 09-09-2013, 07:30 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

As time regained its normal speed, Nera was dashing towards the now moving people "Im so going to deal with you blondie when we finish this whole mess" she growled towards Yukari, but her anger cooled down as she felt her partner´s scent

Renamon soon entered the main room and saw the wreck of place that used to be the main room "We got a situation, they also have a plan and we must move fast, what do we must do Yukari" she asked ready for anything
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"I'll try, but I can't guantee anything." Koishi said, running off toward Sariel's general direction.

Sariel was then slashed by Malthael, leaving a long cut along her stomach. Sariel stumbled back, but regained her balance and ducked from another slice.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

"Do you know where the plan is happening?" Yukari tisked her tongue. "You should've chased after."

"What is this?" The Devourer, genuinly confused, analyzed the situation as he broke the light beam with his hand. "Of anyone that can be sent out, you send out a naked Kitsune."

"Stop this treachery at once." Ran frowned. "Or else you will suffer."

The Devourer gave a hearty laugh. "Suffer? Me? I am a god, you fool."

"I am just as much a god as you are." Ran argued.

"True, that." Yukari gave a side note. Ran heeded no attention.

"Stop this madness and go, before I put you down." Ran demanded. The Devourer gave another hearty laugh.

"You put me down? When will you have time for that, when your own comrades are being slaughtered at this very moment?"

A small screen appeared, showing a particular Youkai losing a one-sided battle.

Unfortunately for the Devourer, of all the Youkai he could've chosen, he showed Chen.

"Chen..." Ran stared at the screen, dazed in shock and uncontrollable wrath.

"Oh dear." Yukari declared. "Border of Aggression and Recession."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I looked at the newcomers. Gods. I haven't time for them.

"M'lord, do you wish for me to take one of them while you take care of one group?"

Comment

The Consumer

John stared at the screen as he ran and saw the small Youkai fighting a losing battle.

(Is that Chen?), John thought, remembering back to when they saved her from the neo-Yakuza base.

He then turned his gaze to see Ran tensing up in shock and unmistakable rage.

(Oh boy...), John thought as he saw the look in Ran's eyes.

It was a look that John had only seen a few times in the Human Covenant War, but he knew what followed a glare like that.

John stopped in his tracks and continued to watch, but kept an eye on the Devourer, just in case he decided to attack.

Interdimensional Drive Access Hall - The Consumer

Isaac flew down the various halls, quickly soaring through the ship and making sharp turns along the way.

Isaac knew he had to hurry. If he didn't, Koishi and Sariel might die from the fallen angel.

(Well that's not gonna happen.), Isaac thought as he flew into one of the Consumer's access halls increased his speed to Mach 1.

Isaac looked forward and saw that the doors ahead were closed. Isaac didn't have time to open each individual door, so he pulled out his Contact Beam, aimed it at the giant reinforced door, and fired. The particle accelerator blasted a large hole in the door, allowing Isaac to pass through. As he continued to fly, Isaac saw that there were still Nucleoids in the ship. Entire groups of Grunts aimed their Plasma Harpoon Guns at Isaac and fired a torrent of spears at him. Isaac quickly spun out of the way of a cluster of spears, almost hitting the side of the wide hallway.

(Okay, let's just increase our speed.), Isaac thought as he burst forward at Mach 5.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"No I have no idea where it is happening, but I got somethings that may help us to at least delay it" the fox said while ripping one of the talismans.

Similar to the jackal, the vixen felt the sudden purge of energy and heigthened her senses as much as she could, searching for anything related to the lava controller, through the many corridors, there was a faint and familiar scent of wine below the main room.

"Nera, I hope you are fired up, we are going for a lava user" Renamon said and pointed to the floor below them.

"Got it, let me deal with our obstacles" the jackal said cracking her still aura burning knuckles as she jumped through the fissure and went for an en extremely powerful punch making a big hole to an even lower level of the ship, the vixen followed the jackal but before she jumped. Renamon looked at Yukari

She held her digivice and threw it towards the gap controller "It has enough energy to atleast triple anyone´s power or save a dying ally, use it wisely" she said jumping into the hole following Nera

The jackal soon got the wine scent "So a drinker lava user? this guys are getting creative" she joked already speeding her way on the corridors busting open each door in front of them.

"Indeed, lets deal with it as soon as possible" the fox said following
                Last edited by Kristia; 09-09-2013, 10:43 PM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"ENOUGH." Malthael said, plunging his hand scythes into the ground, carving large ravien into the floor, other hooded, scythe wielding angels floating out and surrounding Sariel.

"KILL." Malthale simply said, the angels chaging form all directions. Sariel could hold off against some of them, but she would not be able to block all. Suddenly, some of the angels were being knocked back, as Koishi leapt down in her megamerged armor.

"You appear at the most inconvenient times, satori." Sariel made a small smile.

"You're welcome!" Koishi cheerfully replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Interdimensional Drive - The Consumer

After flying through the access door, Isaac found himself in a colossal chamber. There were many catwalks along the walls, surrounding the drive itself. The drive was the size of a building, easily dwarfing Isaac. Isaac was about to land, when suddenly he was attacked by the Nucleoids monitoring the drive. Isaac weaved past the incoming plasma fire and flew down into the pit where the drive was being kept.

(Okay Isaac, now would be a great time for a plan.), Isaac thought as he looked over his surroundings for anything useful.

Failing to find anything useful, Isaac saw that he had no choice but to fight. Isaac sighed as he readied his Pulse Rifle and burst out of the pit he was hiding in, firing at anyone in his line of sight.

The Consumer

John continued to watch Ran, but was soon interrupted by the strange angel fighting Sariel. Just when it seemed as if Sariel was done for, Koishi came into the fray and deflected some of the angels in the nick of time.

john was relieved, but it was still an unfair fight. It was only 2 against a larger group. John still had to help Ran, but that didn't mean that he couldn't help Koishi and Sariel as well. Not knowing their weaknesses, John prepped both his Light and Darkness magic and began to fire a hail of explosive orbs at the angels. With any luck, John would soon find which of the two the angels were weak against.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

The angels simply deflceted the orbs back to John, and a couple pulled out their scythes and swiped with inhuman speed at John.

The angels charged at the duo, Koishi wrapping them in vines, then sending the explosive roses upon them, harming all caught in Koishi's grasp. SHe then charged the cannon on her arm, firing a large burst of energy, shattering one of the angel's scythes. Sariel fired hails of danmaku from her staff, holding back the other angels.

"He has the entire Reaper order on his side. Great." Sariel muttered.

Comment

The Consumer

Thanks to John's own inhuman speed, he was able to dodge the angels' swipes and jump out of the way of the next swipes from the angels.

(Time to change tactics. Let's be more aggressive...), John thought as he sprinted towards one of the angels and used his darkness magic to ignite the angel in a pillar of black, opaque, magical fire.

Once the magic fire ignited, John then created Light and Darkness spears and began to hurl them at the burning angel.

As Isaac flew out of the pit containing the drive, he fired his Pulse Rifle at the nearest Nucleoid, shredding through its armor and killing it instantly. The sudden cry of the fallen Nucleoid alerted all the others to Isaac's location. A hail of Plasma spears flew at Isaac, forcing him to take cover behind the drive. As the grunts reloaded, Isaac struck back with his Javelin Gun. Isaac aimed into the center of one of the groups taking cover and fired, sending the Titanium spike barreling straight through their barricade and into one of the Nucleoid's chests. Isaac then activated the Javelin Gun's secondary function, electrocuting all the Nucleoids around the impaled victim and then blowing the area up. Isaac then turned his attention to a plasma spear heading towards him. Reacting quickly, Isaac used his Stasis Module to slow the plasma spear down, then used his Kenesis Module to throw the spear into a nearby grunt. As Isaac focused on one side of the giant room, multiple groups of Nucleoids snuck over to Isaac's flanks, removing the cover given to him by the drive in the center of the room. The first spear fired at Isaac grazed the side of his helmet, leaving a scratch along his cheek area of the helmet. Isaac spun around and barely dodged a second spear aimed for his shoulder. Isaac quickly returned fire with his Javelin Gun, impaling enemies, then electrocuting and blowing them up. The Nucleoids returned fire with plasma spears, but the spears were promptly returned to the senders, killing them in the process.

After a good 5 minutes of fighting, the room was entirely devoid of life, other than the lone Engineer in the colossal room.

After checking his surroundings, Isaac landed on the ground and put his Javelin Gun away.

"Time to get to work...", Isaac said to himself as he walked towards the drive's main console.
                        Last edited by S121; 09-10-2013, 06:22 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

The angel seemed unaffected by the fire, and simply spun it's scythe to a speed where the spears just bounced off harmlessly.

Comment

The Consumer

As the angel was preoccupied with deflecting the spears, John then decided to use his Darkness to create a Corridor of Darkness beneath himself. As soon as John fell through, another Corridor of Darkness appeared behind the angel. As John emerged from the portal, he created a cluster of Darkness orbs designed exactly like Plasma Grenades and fired them at the angel's back. John then jumped out of the Corridor of darkness and away from the angel being attacked with his Plasma Grenade replicas.

Isaac quickly approached the console and began searching through for schematics, anything that would help him with the task at hand. After about two minutes, Isaac found what he was looking for and started to memorize the schematics. Once that was finished, Isaac knew what he had to do next.

Isaac checked the drive's power input and saw that it was lower than expected. Little did Isaac know that somebody had tampered with the Consumer's core and drained it's power. Luckily, Isaac didn't need large amounts of energy for the transport anyways. after all, he was only transporting one person, not the entire ship.

(Okay, now to alter the drive's programming to target a specific location...), Isaac thought as he began to search through the drive's programming.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

The angel exploded from the grenades, but then seemingly reformed from the exploding pieces.

"John, they're Reapers, like that Grim Reaper fellow that got popular. They'll just keep reforming until their task is done." Sariel yelled over to John.

Comment

The Consumer

John quickly ran over to Sariel and covered her rear flank as the angels reformed.

"I've got two questions. One, what is going on? Two, can they reform with important pieces missing from the battlefield, like a torso, or arms and legs?", John asked Sariel as he readied his magic for the next assault.

Isaac continued his work, altering the drive's power output and programming. Soon, Isaac began to alter the code so that the drive would have targeting parameters. Once Isaac finished that, it was then time to create a tool to aim the drive. Trying to type targeting coordinates into the main console would take too long and would give Malthael enough time to dodge the transport. Instead, Isaac decided to use a laser to set the targeting coordinates, allowing the process to be instantaneous. After finishing with the console, Isaac quickly pulled out his Plasma Cutter and dismantled it.
                                Last edited by S121; 09-10-2013, 08:57 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X