X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London-Apartment Complex-Parking Lot

Claire turned to Six as she sat down on the hood of the car. "Well... I was busy looking for my brother, so I went to the city where he was a member of some special forces team there... what was the name of that squad you were apart of Chris?" Said Claire as Chris continued working on hot-wiring the car.

"S.T.A.R.S. Also known as Special Tactics and Rescue Service." Said Chris as Claire turned back to Six.

"Oh yea... Well little did I know that Chris had already left Raccoon City and headed to Europe to investigate the Umbrella Headquarters. By the way the Umbrella Corporation was a giant conglomerate which operated ruthlessly as a major international player in a number of markets; including pharmaceuticals and medical equipment along with top-secret operations utilizing genetic engineering and biological weaponry in my world. It soon completely collapsed. All of Umbrella was shut down, but their viral legacy lived on in other companies." Said Claire as she hops off the car.

"While in Raccoon City I got caught in the middle of a literal Zombie Apocalypse there. Fortunately for me I met someone by the name of Leon S. Kennedy who helped me, and a girl named Sherry escape the city. While I was there Leon and I were also attacked by a large monster called a Tyrant. As well as a scientist named William Birkin who injected himself with the dangerous G-Virus. After we escaped the entire city was destroyed. I continued to look for Chris and ended up on a island called Rockfort Island. A place where one a branch of Umbrella was located at. Yet again I fought through many of the undead, and other dangerous creatures created by Umbrella. I did reunite with Chris, but we did go our separate ways after he joined the BSAA. A lot of things happened after all that as well... Now I'm here... in the real world..." Said Claire as the sound of an engine starting up could be heard.

"Okay, I got it started. Hop in." Said Chris as he sits down in the drivers seat. "Well maybe after all this you could tell me about what it was like in your game." Said Claire as she hops into the back seat of the car.

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"Who you callin' a suicide bomber?" Mimi blurted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"Please don't start any fights." Miko sighed.
        "Like you're the one to talk." Byakuren scoffed.
        "What'd you say, monk girl?" Miko growled.
        "You always think of yourself as the higher priority, Ms. Shotoku. Perhaps you have forgotten as a hermit that you must let go of all desires...?" Byakuren pointed out.
        "Be glad that this is a war, Byakuren." Miko glared, but backed out. "Or you'll find yourself back in Hokkai."
        "Guys, please." Yukari sighed and mockingly replied. "Gensokyo is held together by a loose string of competition and stress. Just because your world is so dreamy and mystique, Mr. Legendary Pokemon, does not mean that it is perfect."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"This really isn't the time for fighting." came a voice form the doorway. Coming in was Mima and Marisa, with Marisa eating a piece of bbq.

"Yeah." Marisa said with her mouth full.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"Mi- Mima?" Reimu stuttered, stumbling. "How'd you-"
            "Mima, Marisa, how nice of you guys to join us." Yuuka gave a warm smile. "Have a seat. Akyuu, some more tea?"
            "I'll see if there are any more cups left." Akyuu nodded.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"No thank you." the two said at the same time.

"Trust me, we're both rather full." Mima said, tunring to Reimu. "How'd I what?"

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

After hearing Byakuren and Miko lose their composure, John spoke up.

He was always told how as a Spartan, he could instill morale within even the hopeless just by his presence, so now it was time to put it to use, to not only ease the tensions between Byakuren and Miko, but to ease the tensions and doubts of anyone else, to stop the animosity between everyone and get them all to work together.

"You know what? I'm not going to lie. I'm scared too. I'm scared of the fact that there's over five planets' worth of hostiles floating up in the sky. I'm scared of those around me dying. I'm scared of losing my home. In fact, I don't think it would be normal not to be afraid. That being said, do you let it immobilize you? Do you let it warp your state of mind to the point that you attack your allies, or do you acknowledge it as a normal phenomenon and move on? The fact of the matter is, you never get over it, but you should never let it control you. Instead, you think about What you are fighting for, not what might happen to you. Think about the people you're fighting for, think about their way of life. That's what you're fighting for. Now's the time when we put away all of our differences and stand up to protect each others' way of life. Sure, we may come from different religions, races, and universes, but the fact remains that we are all people of Earth. This is our home. So how about we put away our fears and our animosity towards one another and reach for a common goal, saving our home?", John said, trying to ease the fears and doubts of everyone in the room.

John mainly said it to Byakuren and Miko, but it was a bonus for everyone else to hear.
                Last edited by S121; 08-07-2013, 12:39 AM.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion
                  the legendary poke growled "ENOUGH, are you the leaders of this region? this planet is at the brink of destruction and you are arguing with eachoter instead of fighting to protect your world" he scolded the arguing girls.

Giratina laughed at Yukari´s words "dreamy and mystique? my world is rather similar to your controller of the gaps, in fact I have seen you cross my world sometimes yet not seeing me" he said byt then got into a serious tone

"I don´t know if I deserve the title of a legendary, but I have fought to protect the reverse world, my home, and Im sharing it with all the creatures of many species from many worlds in case of the possible outcome of this planet, but im not here to discuss about that"

Giratina then said calmly "What you need to undestand is to leave your negative thoughts and foolow your hearts and souls in this madness of war, I can get all of you the help of my kind, but right now I want you to be at peace with your minds and forgive with the ones you call allies"
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansiom

"I, well, I never told you where this meeting will take... Even though it's kind of obvious..." Reimu muttered as the screen visualized Patchouli.
                    "Hello, are we online?" Patchouli asked.
                    "Ah, Patchouli." Yukari waved. "I did not notice you there. What's wrong?"
                    "This is bad. Like really, really bad." Patchouli answered, opening a live clip of the Extractor drill.
                    "It's... Spinning?" Yuuka observed.
                    "They somehow managed to hasten the drill to move faster." Patchouli explained. "My hypothesis is that they used Ran's power."
                    "How long do we have?" Yukari questioned, and Patchouli brought up a calculator.
                    "The gyration seems to have tripled... From 4 hour 2 minute mark to now... 3 hour 13 minutes... We have 58 minutes." Patchouli grimly calculated. Whatever meager amount of liveliness in Yukari's face paled to nothing.
                    "Everyone, suit up." Yukari dismissed, and all the original attendees rose and left.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

John turned over to Yukari and Patchouli and spoke.

"Ran's tails? What happened?", John asked them.

Base of Youkai Mountain

Isaac stood there with his Plasma Cutter ready as he watched the hidden mass move through the snow.

All of a sudden, it exploded upward and soared into the sky.

It was Jason and his Mantis.

As soon as the Mantis landed on a patch of ground that had less snow, Isaac spoke.

"What the hell just happened?", Isaac asked Jason.

"I have no clue. There was not snow up in those mountains before."

"Well, we'll just have to ask the others later. In the meantime, we should get going. I'm going to contact them.", Isaac said.
                      Last edited by S121; 08-09-2013, 01:08 PM.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"Well you see..." Yukari hesitated, but revealed. "Ran... Her tails... The Devourer cut them..."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

John's face twitched with a slight spark of anger, that the devourer would hurt someone under his protection, but there were more serious matters at hand.

"Then I'll grab her tails while I'm in the Extractor. I'll get them back and get Ran once I'm done.", John said to Yukari.

John then turned towards Patchouli and spoke.

"Patchouli? I'm going to need you here as soon as possible. I'm going to need heat resistance enchantments. I'm going do detonate a nuke inside of the reactor.", John said.
                          sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"Enough yip yap, let's move." Mima then left the room, along with Marisa. Yumemi tossed Mimi over to John.

"I'll give you some support with my Hypervessel." Yumemi siad, leaving the room behind Mima.

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"We are going for Ran, whatever her location is, we are going" Renamon said prepared with everything she needed

"Time to use all our guts, right?" Nera said destroying a rock with her paw
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

John caught Mimi, then shouted out to Mima.

"Hang on. I need your help too.", John said as he pulled out the three transmutation crystals Mima sold him.

"There's nobody else that I can think of that's better at transmuting things than you. Would you be willing to transmute my armor to resist more heat?", John asked Mima.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X