X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

Isaac stood up as the battle between Ran and the Devourer continued.

Isaac honestly didn't know what to do. All around him, everyone was fighting enemies that were on a level close to gods, leaving him in awe.

He had never seen anything like it. He felt that he had to somehow help them, but he didn't know how.

Isaac put away his burned out Plasma Cutter and reconnected his Stasis Module.

(Where are they? They were here just a moment ago.), Isaac thought as he tried to figure out what to do, but there was too much going on at once to form a good plan.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Koishi walked into the Devourer's room quite casually, her hands at her sides. She had a blank look on her face, making it unreadable for intentions.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

Amidst all the chaos, Isaac saw Koishi enter the room with a blank expression on her face.

Seeing that he could not help here, Isaac ran towards her.

"Where did you guys go? What do you think we should do next?", Isaac asked Koishi.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

SPARTAN Weapons Development Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs

"Oh please, it's the least I could do to be somewhat helpful." And so Robin grabbed the cart and started pushing...and straining.

*After many a moment where Robin asked himself why he was so determined to get the cart to Sector 3 and possibly a moment where Daniel may or may not have picked up a collapsed Robin and pushed the cart the rest of the way, the two finally made it back to Sector 3.

Spoiler:
          I'm just trying to help quickly make up for the time where I didn't post =w=;

Comment

Sector 3 - Prometheus Labs

Daniel felt a little bit like laughing at Robin's effot to push the cart, but kept completely silent.

They soon arrived back in Sector 3 and had the cart ready for people to grab the guns inside.

Jack quickly ran over to Six and spoke, which could be heard by Daniel and Robin.

"The Pelicans, Broadswords, Longswords, Shortswords, Falcons, and Hornets are in the air, along with cargo transport. We sent everything. We already tracked and set their destination to Gensokyo, so they'll be there within a couple of minutes. While we fight down below, they'll be death from above. I also took the liberty of gathering Spartans for the mission. We are ready when you are, Sir.", Jack said to Six in a formal tone.

"Good. Tell them to each grab a weapon and report to Sector 2.", Six said to Jack.

Jack contacted the Spartans on his communicator and quickly assembled them into the room. There had to be at least 30 of the finest Spartans wearing GEN 2 MJOLNIR armor standing in line, grabbing the FAFNIR weapons from the cart.

One thing was obvious, they were prepared for war.
            Last edited by S121; 09-24-2013, 01:10 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Nnnnng, everyone is fighting Generals but I can't find any..." Parsee chewed on her fingernails out of spite. "Ugggh, I wanna fight too! I'm so jealous!"

Silence.

"I'll have to find another spot then." Parsee mumbled, complaining as she moved deeper into the ship.

"70... 80... 90... Done!" Yukari grinned. "Time to unleash the smite."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

John was almost in the ship. All he had to do was pass the shields and he would be in the main room.

"Yukari? What was it that you were saying before?", John asked her over his gap crystal as he kept an eye on Zommari.
                sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"It doesn't matter." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Damn disrespectful creature!"

I created a strong enough gust to blow away the crystal from his hands. Now it just floated.

"... Ptu. Luckily, I've ways of dealing with trouble makers like you. While I was aboard the consumer, I had Assn outside source bring me artifacts earth. There was was one thing that caught my eyes. Know what that was?"

I then began looking at an asteroid.

"An earthly series called Evangelion."

My eyes then shone, and at the same time, the asteroid blew up in an explosion that looked like a crucifix.

"I adapted the moves. The moves used by the angels."

Comment

Space - The Consumer

As the crystal floated away, John put an orb of Darkness around it and quickly pulled it back.

(If I use enough darkness, then I should be able to create a sort of equilibrium between his magic and mine. Just keep your wits about you and you will be fine.), John thought to himself.

John thought back to what he learned from Rumia, how she was able to obscure the number of fingers she was holding up, simply by using darkness.

(Time to disappear...)

All of a sudden, a cloud of darkness erupted from around John and quickly spread around the area, making it impossible to see.

Luckily for John, he had a radar, allowing him to see Zommari just fine. The lack of air in space also served to eliminate the sound of his thrusters as well, allowing John to remain completely hidden and move into position somewhere near Zommari.

Zommari was now completely enshrouded in Darkness, unable to see John.

The Consumer

Isaac saw the blank expression on Koishi's face and retracted his helmet to get a better look.

"Are you okay?", Isaac asked Koishi in a confused tone.
                      Last edited by S121; 09-24-2013, 01:00 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"I have something that John might want if he wants to beat that other fellow." Koishi said.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac looked out the giant hole in the room that lead to space and the cloud of Darkness, then back to Koishi.

"He's out there. What is is that you have? I might be able to contact him.", Isaac said to Koishi.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Koishi lowered the visor on her suit, so she could go out there.

"No need to contact him." Koishi then walked towards the hole leading to space, pulling out a large, heavily ornate golden and silver sword, the handle decorated with golden spikes as Koishi held it as she put back on the hat and kept walking.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac simply stared at the sword, trying to figure out where, or how she obtained it.

"Where did you get that?", Isaac asked Koishi as he followed her.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"This... well, it's from my own past. It's special." Koishi explained.

Comment

Working...
                                X