X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space

"I am far more than meets the eye." Koishi said. "Far more than a youkai. But I forgot that. But thanks to this.." Koishi pointed to the sword. "I remember now. I used to crush demons like you under my feet."

"I forgot myself. But now, I remember." Koishi said, the sword now pulsating.

"I shall fight you, demon." Koishi seemingly announced. Her third eye wiggled as she said that. "For everyone."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Reactor Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs

The scientist eventually brought Chung into one of the deeper parts of the lab. Inside the room, there was tables with various experimental reactors humming and giving off light.

"Here we are. You can use the table over there.", the scientist said as he pointed to the workbench in the middle of the room.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"... How valiant. Very well. I'll spare your friends, but your life is mere putty. I will fight you to your death, but if I see to it that your power is interesting, I may even help you defeat the devourer."

I readied my sword.

Comment

Reactor Lab-Sector 4

Chung looked around the Reactor Lab in awe. "Wow so advanced... " Said Chung as he slowly walked up to the workbench in the middle of the room. As he set down his armor on the table, and his Destroyer to the side he made his way to the experimental reactors. "These things remind me of the Nasod Technology... except at least a thousand years more advanced... and in my world the Nasod's can create robotic clones of people... Seriously this stuff is advanced..." He said as he keeps looks around the lab, much like a child would in a toy store and is looking at all the toys.

Comment

The Consumer

"Make the first move, if you wish." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Reactor Lab - Sector 4

"Well, we do have Forerunner technology to thank for some of these advancements. They even had the technology to teleport, digitize themselves, and even create entire planets out of machines. So far, we've only just begun to scratch the surface.", the scientist explained.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Reactor Labs

"I don't know what Forerunner is, but this stuff is impressive..." Said Chung as he snaps back to reality. "Oh right... I need to repair the Disfrozen Portal and my armor." He said as he walks over to the workbench. As he did he shivered a bit. It was obvious that he was cold. I mean the kid is wearing nothing but a pair of light blue boxers with white polka dots, and a plain white sleeveless shirt. "Cold... so cold... Still I need to work!" Chung said as he suddenly sneezes.

Comment

Reactor Lab - Sector 4

The Scientist saw that the child was cold and decided to help.

"Here.", the scientist said as he handed his lab coat to Chung.

"I can go get another one, so don't worry too much about it."
                  sigpic

Comment

Reactor Lab

Chung turned to the scientist and smiled. "T-Thanks! That's now much better! Now time to get to work!" Said Chung as he took a took a wrench from the workbench and immediately began work. How Chung already went into work on removing the main central part of the Disfrozen Portal was quite impressive. Chung had then looked for a pair of heat resistant gloves to wear to remove the core. It's not hot or anything, it's just that the Disfrozen Portal is relatively cold, yet pleasant at the same time. The core was a blue spherical type object with wires, and metal plating on one side. "Hey do you have something where I can place this at the current moment? I need something that isn't... hard. I need something kind of soft, yet clean don't want it to get filthy. After all it's best to keep your workplace clean right?"

Comment

Reactor Lab - Sector 4

"Sure. We have padding for some of the more sensitive and expensive parts of the reactors.", the scientist said as he walked over to one of the tool drawers and pulled out a large, black cushion.

He then returned and placed it next to Chung, interested in the process happening before his eyes.
                      sigpic

Comment

"And polite. That won't get you anywhere in this battle, though."

I charged at her with my sword.

Comment

Space

Koishi simply stood still, as if waiting.

Comment

Reactor Lab

Chung smiled as the scientist pulled out a black cushion for him. "Thanks." He said quite bluntly as he put the core on the cushion. He then took a deeper look into the inside of the armor which is what the core is connected to. The inside of it was cracked in several places, and wires were burnt due to the recent battle. "Huh... looks like the damage is pretty bad... though nothing I've dealt with before... I'll have to improve my armor while I'm at it..." Said Chung as he looks for a pair of wire cutters or something to cut the wires. As he finds a pair of cutters he smiles. "Ah ha! There we go!" He said as he quickly began to cut off the parts of the wires that were burnt off. "Hey do you have some special wires that are highly resistant to heat, and water proof? I'm going to need to fix some of these wires..." For a kid Chung sure knew what he was doing. In fact when he is working he looks like he is totally different. With the lab coat he actually looks... somewhat more mature.

Comment

The Consumer

"Get away from me!"

"You won't escape! Rotten Egg shot!"

Parsee couldn't believe how fast this little boy was. He was on par with her Youkai speed? If she was to turn around and retaliate, she might accidentally overdo it... Jealousy is a dangerous thing.

"Eww, it smells like sulfur..." Parsee crinkled her nose as she put up a defensive wall of danmaku.

"It's not over yet!" The little boy chuckled. "Slippery Cooking Oil shot!"

"It is ready."

Dominus turned to see Valenciel at the entrance, her simple white dress skirting through the frigid cold air that she emitted.

"Ah, Archangel." Dominus nodded.

"The Gap Youkai has informed me that the secret weapon is fully charged. We must deploy the cannon fire, now." Valenciel glanced at the duo in the capsule, gazed at the cannon coldly, and turned back to Dominus.

"Alright. Let's do it then." Dominus staggered over to the control panel. "You two, relax and go with the flow."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Reactor Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs

"Well, we have nanocircuit sheets. They're specifically designed to take a lot of punishment and still work properly. I'll be back with some.", the scientist said as he walked out of the room...

... A couple of minutes later, the scientist returned with what seemed to be thin strips of plastic.

"Here you go.", the scientist said as he handed the nanocircuit sheets to Chung.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X