X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forest of Magic

"My third eye." Koishi mustered to say, before falling completely, though she was still concious. Her third eye was now visible shaking.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Lucifer took a seat next to HM's. He switched into his most basic form.

"Then you should've. I'm feeling famished. I swear, that boy Gluttoneriel had the potential to wipe out entire planets..." He took a bite out of a chicken leg. "... And yet he can't seem to fight off one group of heroes? Pathetic if you ask me... And what else does he do? He becomes purified! It takes work to become a fallen angel as powerful as he were, and he just purifies on me..."

He looked at Yvvon. "Ah, good to see you again, Yvvon. How is hell holding up in my absence?"

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Six moved his foot off of the dead avatar and took a step back.

"He won't be hurting anyone anymore.", Six calmly said.

Forest of Magic

Isaac had visible panic on his face as he tried to figure out what to do. He saw the eye shaking, but what did it mean? Why was it causing Koishi so much pain? Was it life threatening?

(This is bad! This is bad! Is she okay? It's not like the eye acts like a heart or anything, so why is it doing this!? I need to get her help! I need to get her to the medic camp!)

"Koishi, I'm going to take you to the medical camp. If this is life threatening, then we need to get you help.", Isaac said in a serious tone as he picked her up and activated his thrusters.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The Purgatory

"Hades do good job." Yvvon answered briefly. "Lava Farm Project done."

"He always was a gutsy one." Duncan added. "Never knew the limitations of his own strength... Until now I guess. Valenciel did good work. Glutoneriel will probably be thrown in prison for a few thousand years, but after that, he should be recognized as a full-fledged angel."

"By the way, the boy next to you was asking about you." Iofiel commented. "Ironically he calls himself Hell Master."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Sakuyamon noticed the giant dragon coming its way to crush the whole camp, quickly looking for her partner, she shouted "NERA! PREPARE FOR AN AURA STORM!"

the jackal who heard the yell looked up and nodded "Allright! give me energy!" she said running and put herself in front of the miko, her facing the dragon

The silver haired put a hand on the jackalīs shoulder and purged energy into her body, Nera squinted at the sudden charge, her aura increasing quickly she eyed the dgragon

"Prepare.. for the AURA STORM!" She growled forming a powerful aura sphere that quickly exploded from her paws as a ray of energy towards the falling beast
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Everything's so loud..." Koishi said faintly.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Forest of Magic

After hearing how she said everything was loud, Isaac covered Koishi's ears and began to fly towards the medical camp.

(Sh*t! I didn't know that her smiling would have this reaction. I hope she's going to be okay...), Isaac thought as he flew towards the medic camp, only to be greeted with the sight of a colossal dragon falling from the sky.

(Don't care, you've fought larger. Just get to the camp.), Isaac thought as he took a deep breath and continued his flight.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

He recalled something about a man by the name of hell master.

"So you're the one I've been hearing so much about. Tell me... What is your name? Your real name?"

"... J-Jack... Jack Teranous."

Lucifer's eyes widened. "Jack Teranous?! Is that it?! Let's see... He does have white hair... Golden eyes... Ha! So that's it!"

"What?"

"My boy... I'm your guardian angel."

"Yea... I know..."

"Yes, yes, sorry for my absence. How about... I make it up to you?" Those last few words rang out as if a curse were beginning. The devil's deal. "I wasn't there to protect you... So.... How about I revive you myself?"

He could, what with his powers as the devil. HM thought he was bluffing.

"... No... You can't do that... Can he?"

"Don't worry... It'll be alright." He faced everyone. "Everyone, I shall be taking the boy with me. Farewell to you all."

He took HM to a low level of hell.

"Alright. I will revive you... But I'm going to do it in a special way. Just close your eyes... Hell Master... Quite catchy, actually. Now then, have you ever seen an earthly show known as black butler?"

"You mean the one with the kid and his demonic butler?"

"Exactly. And now... That life is yours. You are the kid. I am the butler. Now... Get ready..." He said add his eyes glowed red. "... To be reborn."

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Suddenly the Dragon moved and the laser missed it as it then took the opportunity to destroy the barrier.
                    "...YOU CANNOT SLAY...WHAT MAY NEVER DIE..."
                    Suddenly, spikes of Darkness shot up from under Six's, Sakuyamon's, and Nera's Feet. Grima's Avatar was standing again as though nothing happened.

(0? -> 1)

Robin slowly started to regain consciousness. He moved slowly but he gradually started to see what was happening. The Dragon began to burn the immediate area in fire. Fire licked its way along the ground. "G-GRIMA!!" Robin finally got to his feet and charged at him, firing a bolt of Thoron, which Grima countered with a shadow bolt.
                    "...RETURN TO ME... COME... WE ARE ONE...AND THE SAME..."

Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-16-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Feeling the dark spikes appearing, Sakuyamon quickly took Nera from her arms and threw her towards the avatar. The spikes got her on her right side of the abdomen and right arm, the left leg also got stabbed by the spike.

Coughing some crimson, the miko threw her gohei towards the now falling Jackal.

Nera saw the whole scene and anger filled her body. Catching the gohei, the jackal filled its energy with more aura and hitted the avatarīs face at full speed
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

The spikes damaged Six's shields and knocked them down to 200%, but thanks to his sheer weight, he was not knocked off balance. Unfortunately for the avatar, Six was only 3 feet away from him when the spikes appeared. In a split second, Six pulled out his M6G Magnum Pistol and fired at the avatar at point-blank range.
                        sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Robin launched another bolt of Thoron, this time activated with Ignis. The burning flower petals swirled around the attack. All three strikes were just about to hit Grima when suddeny, he vanished in a mist of dark magic.
                          "Not today, Robin. Even though you would dare to risk your own life to end me..." The Dragon Roared once more and flew off towards Youkai Mountain, near Suwa Lake.

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Dammit!", Six said, angry that he escaped.

Six then activated his helmet's communicator and gave the air support an order.

"This is Spartan-B312. Fire everything you've got at that dragon.", Six said.

Gensokyo Skies

As Grima flew through the sky, he was assaulted by a storm of Longswords, Broadswords, Shortswords, Pelicans, Hornets, and Hawks as torrents of high-caliber bullets, explosive shells, high powered lasers, explosive grenades, and bombs slammed against Grima.
                            sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"We got to stop that dragon from causing more damage ugh!" The miko stopped as the pain sent her back to her vixen mode

Nera quickly got near the fox and started treating the wounds "Why do you do this all time you stubborn fox..?" the jackal asked obviously worried of the abdominal injury

"Heh.. you know me, even the death wonīt.. stop me, we already proved it.." Renamon chuckled tired of everything

"The wounds are pretty bad.. but you will survive, be glad Im a natural healer" Nera said healing the stabs with her aura

"I know you can do it, see? im ok" the fox said sitting up while yawning

"I can see that, so now you can actually take a rest? or should I pu- huh?" Nera stopped as she noticed that the vixen was asleep, calmy breathing

The jackal picked her partner on her arms and spoke "Atleast she isnīt snoring, might as well take a rest for some minutes or an hour too"

Spoiler:

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Anything you hit him with won't do anything now." Robin walked up to the others. "He can't die by normal means. His only two weaknesses are the Exalted Falchion, and himself." He sat down. "This is my fault..."

Comment

Working...
                                X