X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forest of Magic

It was a strange concept, masks that could cause emotions.

"So it was a mask that creates emotions inside of people? What emotions did the mask give?", Isaac asked Koishi.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Grima answered the attack with his own, a massive bolt of shadow dispersed some of Six's attack, but most of it still hit true. "Gah! D*mn you!" The Fell Dragon's head fractured further. The bolt of shadow kept heading for Six.

(-14 -> 70)

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

As the bolt of shadow lightning got closer, Six rerouted THOR's power into his shields, increasing them by six-fold. THOR's power was low, but it still had yet to fully recover from the previous battle, along with being linked with LAEVATEINN. The bolt of lightning, slammed into Six's torso, but his shields held. In a split second, Six put away his M6G Magnum Pistol, pulled out his Barret .50 caliber rifle, and fired at the avatar.

Shield Strength:550%

THOR Power:40%
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

"It gives hope." Koishi then rmmaged in her hat, pulling out the mask, in perfect condition. "I still have it."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Huh. I guess she didn't really need it after all.", Isaac commented.

"So why did you keep it?", Isaac asked Koishi in a curious tone.
            sigpic

Comment

Medic camp- Gensokyo

Sakuyamon just stood there with a calm mind, the barrier stillat optimal defense

Nera on the other hand was charging for a heavy attack.

The jackal suddenly released a powerful aura around her, the eyes glowing with power "Scum like you shall be gone of this realm..# she mumbled and sprinted at incredible velocity, her bone staff appearing at her paw.

Nera leaped and hitted the avatar with the bone staff added with the energy surge from her aura
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Well, I don't really have emotions because of my closed eye." Koishi started. "Because of that, normally, you wouldn't notice me. But because I have this, it gives me just enough of an emotion to allow people to see me and talk to me." Koishi explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Forest of Magic

Isaac was a little surprised by this sudden revelation. This whole time, it seemed like she had emotions, or at least that she seemed to act with a care-free attitude. Isaac was curious about her third eye, so he decided to ask about it.

"Why is it closed?", Isaac asked Koishi.
                  sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Well, it's a decently long story, so i'll give you the short version." Koishi started. "I was originally like my sister, Satori, who, oddly enough, considering the name, is a satori, like me. All satori are bron with their third eyes open, and they can read minds."

Koishi then turned to Isaac. "The problem is, you can't control who's mind you listen to, and it's a bit awkward to have a conversation with someone when you already know what they're going to say."

"Suffice it to say, people became scared of us Satori, so we were forced down underground. I hated everyone hating me, and not even he animals who my sister got along with liked me. So I closed my eye so I didn't have to read all of those thoughts."

Koishi then had a nervous look on her face. "But then it sort of backfired on me."

Comment

Medic camp- Gensokyo

Grima dodged the bullet, but then blocked half of Nera's attack with Pavise. The Fell Dragon let out another massive roar and then breathed a continuous stream of shadow fire at the barrier, weakening it. In response to Nera's attack, he fired another massive fireball of shadow magic at her and then another skill activated as he fired off another at Six, Ignis. Flower petals filled the air and slowly burnt away. The fireball aimed at Six was larger and faster.

(-10 -> 60)

Spoiler:

(Ignis is really an OP skill with Grima. It acts as a multiplier for his attacks and can be about a 5-10x multiplier. Typically Grima does (factoring in def/res) of 20-30 dmg w/o so if we kept the numbers and then used the multiplier, then we're looking at 100-300 dmg if it hits.)

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Causing you to lose your emotions?"

Isaac felt a little bad for bringing it up. He felt sympathetic towards her past. Was it really so bad that she no choice but to close her eye? Did people really hate her that much? It would be a little unnerving to have someone know your every thought, but it was not enough for everyone to force them into hiding.

"Have you ever thought about opening it again?", Isaac asked Koishi in a slightly concerned tone.

Medic camp- Gensokyo

Six was hit by the fireball, bringing the shields even lower as he landed on the ground.

Shield Strength: 350%

THOR Power: 39%

In one split second, Six sprinted at Grima and threw a Plasma Grenade at him when he got within punching distance.
                        Last edited by S121; 10-15-2013, 10:01 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Purgatory

"It's nothing." Eliza giggled. "Just an old tale."

"No mistaking it, it's Lucifer." Iofiel confirmed. "And, contrary to what you think, several Demons come and have banquet too: oh, there's one right now."

A giant red demon boomed into the banquet hall and took a seat. The chair creaked, but didn't manage to break.

"Good day, Yvvon." Iofiel greeted. Yvvon answered with a grunt. "Yvvon here is the Pit Lord of the Lower Hell. He is one of the demons that come to the Purgatory where you might be able to meet Lucifer if you desire so."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Medic camp- Gensokyo

Nera dodged the fire ball and countered with an aura sphere. the big blue sphere always hitted its objective.

As the aura sphere sped its way towards the avatar, Nera charged her paws to go for a close combat attack "We have faced worse beings like you, now prepare for the consequences

Sakuyamon felt the barrier weakening, so to counter the fire onslaught, the miko made quick hand gestures. "Ametyhst wind!" she shouted as thousands of Sakura petals flew towards the dragon, their energy exploded on the creature´s skin
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Well, yeah, but the thing is, I don't really know how. And even then, I might not be the same person. I don't know." Koishi continued.

Comment

"... I see... Well, that explains my bad luck of dying... Repeatedly. But oh well. Is Lucifer going to be at the banquet?"

Comment

Working...
                                X